Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Hi mcv,
Some quick answers:
- Basically lapdances are the end of that story for now. I'm hoping to release the remainder of the Strip club in the next update. Not sure though if it will work. Donny's studio maxes out the moment Lizzy gets replaced with a new fresh cherry.
- Likely your reputation is too high. They should tell you that if you are trying to get a job there. Make sure to lower your rep (Go to church), or simply start a new game and apply for a job there.
- Depends what you have and have not unlocked yet. The main places to unlock are: Trouw (the club), Dance Studio, Health Club, Sex Shop. You've probably not seen Faoud's hideout yet, but that is only at the end of the Flower route. Or Madiba at the beach? Check out the hints section for some help. Though the Hints section is a WIP, so you may find some characters lacking a description.

Good Luck
BurningSun
1. According to hints Madiba is supposed to appear at the dunes after two beach encounters, well he didn't. Am I missing something?

2. Beach party invitations don't always show up as an option to actually go to the party.

3. No sex museum appears.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Thx for the clarification, got everything rolling after going to church.
As for the Henry path, until next patch, is there a way to artificially advance the story with a console command ? Like there's a variable named $HenryTask, maybe changing some values or is it something more complicated ?

Thx for the game and happy new year !
Having looked through the code I set "SugarCube.State.active.variables.BibiCheck = 3" which gave you the option to talk about reductions on the rent. But after that event when leaving it hit a blank screen. I couldn't see why and as my copy of twine didn't let me load the file I can't be bothered to dig through the html so will just wait for a later version.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is Henry's story bugged?
Hi marlon8881,
Yes. New version coming out this week.
Someting it´s not working properly with the museums. I go to the tourist office, buy the pass card, but I can not take the bus to the museums.
Hi bolondro2, Checked this and you are correct. Thanks for letting me know. Will fix it for the next version which I will release this week.
To the author of this game: thank you for your work
Hi zobilamouche51,
Thank you :)
Thx for the clarification, got everything rolling after going to church.
As for the Henry path, until next patch, is there a way to artificially advance the story with a console command ? Like there's a variable named $HenryTask, maybe changing some values or is it something more complicated ?

Thx for the game and happy new year !
HI mcv,
Tbh the code for the whole Henry encounter it is quite messy. I'll probably re-write it in the future.
Anyway, try and set $HenryCheck to 3 and $BibiCheck to 3. It may work, but make a save before you do it as messing with the code tend to screw up things from time to time. New version where Henry is fixed will come out this week.
1. According to hints Madiba is supposed to appear at the dunes after two beach encounters, well he didn't. Am I missing something?

2. Beach party invitations don't always show up as an option to actually go to the party.

3. No sex museum appears.
Hi Thisguy01,
1) That is not what it says in the current Hints section.:cool:
2) That is correct. The party starts at 16:00 top of my head, so if Lizzy gets the invite at 12 or so, she can't go yet.
3) The sex museum only appears at the moment when Lizzy buys the museum card in the city wander event. When buying the card from the VVV shop it is indeed bugged. Will be fixed for the next version. Also I noticed the Museum is actually not free when buying the card. Will also be fixed in the next version that comes out this week.
Having looked through the code I set "SugarCube.State.active.variables.BibiCheck = 3" which gave you the option to talk about reductions on the rent. But after that event when leaving it hit a blank screen. I couldn't see why and as my copy of twine didn't let me load the file I can't be bothered to dig through the html so will just wait for a later version.
Hi ShadowWisp, see above in this post for a possible answer. New version to be out soon though.
any one got a list of all the endings and how to possibly get them.
Hi DJTEMPAH2020, It will be in the following version V0.8.8.65. This is the version after the current bugfixing version (V0.8.8.62 will come out this week & V0.8.8.63/64 if needed). Shouldn't be too long from now.

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
I'm doing the Mo route and had an issue where the MC is supposed to work in the red light district. I got a hang up when I returned to Mo to pay and it wouldn't let me leave and kept taking money from me. I think it is because for the week, I didn't make my money in Mo's whore shack. The money I made was whoring on the street. He made the money I owe him increase to 700 euro and it got stuck making it take 100 euro every time I tried to leave. Is this a known bug?

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
What is the minimum pole dancing stat to get a job at the club, I'm at 42 pd and 50 fitness, and he tells me to go back to practice?? Or is it not implemented yet?

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had to do the pole dance instead of just dancing in front of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurningSun

Loli_Analhik

Jan 25, 2019
There are also problems with Henry
Although I did everything right (by answering all the questions correctly. Maybe it will change the variable somehow? bandicam 2024-01-05 19-32-33-342.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-05 19-35-59-993.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-05 19-37-06-469.jpg

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There are also problems with Henry
Although I did everything right (by answering all the questions correctly. Maybe it will change the variable somehow? View attachment 3234863
View attachment 3234867
View attachment 3234868
Try to read BurningSun's post with clarifying that the Henry-Route atm is bugged, four post above yours. You might come to the conclusion that it is best to wait for the update BurningSun announces right there.

Now you might ask, when the updae will come up. Maybe it is worth reading what else the DEV has announced in that post.

Loli_Analhik

Jan 25, 2019
Try to read BurningSun's post with clarifying that the Henry-Route atm is bugged, four post above yours. You might come to the conclusion that it is best to wait for the update BurningSun announces right there.

Now you might ask, when the updae will come up. Maybe it is worth reading what else the DEV has announced in that post.
Yes, I read it, thank you.

Reactions: BurningSun

EAngelinaC

Feb 4, 2019
HTML:
'Probably <<if $Glasses is 0>>broken<<elseif $Book>>missing pages<<elseif $Phone is 0>>broken<</if>> anyway' you think as you keep walking through the park.
In this passage, if you have sunglasses ($SunGlas ?) then it's a book, and if you have a book it's a phone.

This uses the wrong $Glasses, and $Book should be 0 to indicate you are finding a book (ie <<elseif $Book is 0>>) and if you have all three it should still fall back to "broken" phone (so checking $Phone is 0 is not what you want).

Lying down naked in the park doesn't affect what "You are currently wearing", however if you are kicked out because it's too late, you're somehow left in an undressed state so the non-lying down yoga (normally always dressed) is now naked. Every other way of leaving your towel involves redressing.

HTML:
<<if $Hours gte 21 or $Hours lte 7>>It is too dark to be lying down in the middle of the park, so you grab your stuff<<if $Topless gte 1>>, put on your clothes<</if>> and walk back to the <<link [[park entrance|PMenu]]>><<set $Location to "Park">><</link>>.<<else>>
$Topless doesn't get set back to 0 here.

Also, lying on the towel in the park, there are topless/nude versions of all of the activities except for drinking a breezer, which is still fully dressed.

The park night clown events describe a blowjob. The video is for a gangbang so it doesn't match the description. (ExpBJ gets increased, so I think this just needs a different video.)

In the beach booths, one of the options includes the video twice:
HTML:
<<set _$Random to random(1, 9)>><<set $Vid to "/General/Sex/GH/FCKW" + _$Random>><<play $Vid>><<play $Vid>>

In the library, there's two options to take computer lessons, directly from the library menu, and separately under "surf the web". The "surf the web" version has no text. This is probably because 1.5 !== "1.5".

The makeup tutorial has a grey "Makeup skill improved slightly" and affects $MakeupSkillR which doesn't have a green +1 Skill notification and doesn't show on Character Stats until it's enough to change $MakeupSkill and Lizzie refreshes her makeup.

If you have multiple debts due, they aren't listed on separate lines, so they'll run together like:
Code:
Due tomorrow: € 135 to HenryDue tomorrow: € 480 to Leo

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
What are the exact conditions to meet summer at the beach party? Because I've tried f5ing the "dance a little" option about 100 times now and I haven't seen any indication that she exists. I've tried both Thursday and Saturday. Save attached.

vulf

Dec 12, 2017
The snacks don't seem to work for the strip club. When I try to buy one, I get a blank screen or a picture of lizzy reading a book. There is no blue underlined continue prompt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
HTML:
'Probably <<if $Glasses is 0>>broken<<elseif $Book>>missing pages<<elseif $Phone is 0>>broken<</if>> anyway' you think as you keep walking through the park.
In this passage, if you have sunglasses ($SunGlas ?) then it's a book, and if you have a book it's a phone.

This uses the wrong $Glasses, and $Book should be 0 to indicate you are finding a book (ie <<elseif $Book is 0>>) and if you have all three it should still fall back to "broken" phone (so checking $Phone is 0 is not what you want).

Lying down naked in the park doesn't affect what "You are currently wearing", however if you are kicked out because it's too late, you're somehow left in an undressed state so the non-lying down yoga (normally always dressed) is now naked. Every other way of leaving your towel involves redressing.

HTML:
<<if $Hours gte 21 or $Hours lte 7>>It is too dark to be lying down in the middle of the park, so you grab your stuff<<if $Topless gte 1>>, put on your clothes<</if>> and walk back to the <<link [[park entrance|PMenu]]>><<set $Location to "Park">><</link>>.<<else>>
$Topless doesn't get set back to 0 here.

Also, lying on the towel in the park, there are topless/nude versions of all of the activities except for drinking a breezer, which is still fully dressed.

The park night clown events describe a blowjob. The video is for a gangbang so it doesn't match the description. (ExpBJ gets increased, so I think this just needs a different video.)

In the beach booths, one of the options includes the video twice:
HTML:
<<set _$Random to random(1, 9)>><<set $Vid to "/General/Sex/GH/FCKW" + _$Random>><<play $Vid>><<play $Vid>>
In the library, there's two options to take computer lessons, directly from the library menu, and separately under "surf the web". The "surf the web" version has no text. This is probably because 1.5 !== "1.5".

The makeup tutorial has a grey "Makeup skill improved slightly" and affects $MakeupSkillR which doesn't have a green +1 Skill notification and doesn't show on Character Stats until it's enough to change $MakeupSkill and Lizzie refreshes her makeup.

If you have multiple debts due, they aren't listed on separate lines, so they'll run together like:
Code:
Due tomorrow: € 135 to HenryDue tomorrow: € 480 to Leo
Hi EAngelinaC,
Thank you so much for reporting all the bugs. Damn you found some old ones!
- Fixed the glasses issue
- Fixed the topless issue. The dressed status is something I will leave for now as if Lizzy is wearing a dress for example and decided to only go topless I cannot adjust the dressed status on the right side menu.
- Park clown event is now showing the right vid.
- Beach booth is fixed too.
- Library issue fixed as well.
- Makeup is working as intended. Granted not very clear perhaps, but leaving that for now.
- Multiple debts leaving for now as well. These last two I have parked for the next larger update.
What are the exact conditions to meet summer at the beach party? Because I've tried f5ing the "dance a little" option about 100 times now and I haven't seen any indication that she exists. I've tried both Thursday and Saturday. Save attached.
Hi Ellipses321, There are a few tiny issues preventing easy access atm so please wait for the next version which is hopefully coming out tonight. Otherwise tomorrow.
The snacks don't seem to work for the strip club. When I try to buy one, I get a blank screen or a picture of lizzy reading a book. There is no blue underlined continue prompt.
Hi vulf.
Thanks. found the issue and fixed all the snacks for the next version.
Any idea if you are able to release bugfix today?
Hi Pilluah, Maybe tonight. Got several bugs still to squash before the next release.

Reactions: Pilluah
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes