ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Don't sweat it. BurningSun posted about the delay and getting back to the game recently, saying the next update will come out in aproximately 4 weeks. He also gave detailed insight into his plans for the future, just search this thread.

Now we've got about four weeks from them, give and take a week or two - does it really matter whether he delivers after four, six or eight weeks? It has become a huge project with lots of content already in it, BurningSun kept contact and did what he told for a long period of time already, no reason to doubt his words, although the waiting is annoying, because many people want to see the new installment.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Any game takes time to make, especially if it is a one man team. You can't expect them to write code, scripts, story, and content plus testing to make sure everything works in a short amount of time. The best thing you can do is enjoy the content already completed give feed back and let the game creator know you enjoy their game so you motivate them! They want and need feedback and encouragement. If you are able they also need support.

Dec 19, 2018
The game in its current version is very good, I think Burnigsun should take all his time, to polish well the different casuistry of Life Choices, I wait for his new version, the longer the project takes will be better.

Francis60

Jan 18, 2018
i liked the game but the bill & donnie path bug annoyed me to the point where I edited the html removing the rogue t and gaining access to the bad ending.
I think I know what you are talking about, that also annoyed me but I have no idea how to fix that. Would you be willing to explain/would it be possible for you to supply the file with edited html for me? Would greatly appreciate it!

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
I think I know what you are talking about, that also annoyed me but I have no idea how to fix that. Would you be willing to explain/would it be possible for you to supply the file with edited html for me? Would greatly appreciate it!
open the html file with notepad, search for 5;t (space after t) will be only thing it finds, Delete the t then save as new file name, play that html file.

$StatIntel -= 5;t $WorkedDonny += 1;
should be
$StatIntel -= 5; $WorkedDonny += 1;

will give you bad ending at studio if you meet him on the beach/pool

Francis60

Jan 18, 2018
open the html file with notepad, search for 5;t (space after t) will be only thing it finds, Delete the t then save as new file name, play that html file.

$StatIntel -= 5;t $WorkedDonny += 1;
should be
$StatIntel -= 5; $WorkedDonny += 1;

will give you bad ending at studio if you meet him on the beach/pool
Thanks, worked perfectly!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

V0.8.6 is not out yet. I'm still testing it at the moment. The post on the Patreon site is mainly about why 'In da Club' is not out yet.

In short:
'In da Club' will not be released this year! I estimate it is about 75% done excluding testing and bug-hunting.

So 'In da Club' will be moved to 2019 and will be released as V0.8.7! My apologies!!!!

V0.8.7??? HUH??? Does that mean.....?

Yes, that means there will be a V0.8.6 before it and I hope to release it around Christmas (it is looking promising). Below part of the current change-log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above is part of the change-log only. I'm currently testing it all - still quite a few bugs to smash - but it is getting along nicely.

The full post is a little longer with a bit more detail, but the above should help you understand what is going on. My apologies for the change of plans and hopefully I'll be able to release the BETA very soon! Fingers crossed.

If there are any questions or remarks, let me know.

BurningSun

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Hi all,

V0.8.6 is not out yet. I'm still testing it at the moment. The post on the Patreon site is mainly about why 'In da Club' is not out yet.

In short:
'In da Club' will not be released this year! I estimate it is about 75% done excluding testing and bug-hunting.

So 'In da Club' will be moved to 2019 and will be released as V0.8.7! My apologies!!!!

V0.8.7??? HUH??? Does that mean.....?

Yes, that means there will be a V0.8.6 before it and I hope to release it around Christmas (it is looking promising). Below part of the current change-log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above is part of the change-log only. I'm currently testing it all - still quite a few bugs to smash - but it is getting along nicely.

The full post is a little longer with a bit more detail, but the above should help you understand what is going on. My apologies for the change of plans and hopefully I'll be able to release the BETA very soon! Fingers crossed.

If there are any questions or remarks, let me know.

BurningSun

Sounds real nice especially the changes in the travelling mechanics. Looking forward to it! keep up the great work!

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes