NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Okay, so it's been 3 months in the game, and so far no sexual content, I gotta be doing something wrong :/

Got it, but still struggling. I'm working at the library and I'm constantly short on cash. Got Dignity around 20 and Liberal at 100 nearly at all times, but I just found out if I lose my job (by not showing up), then I can't search for a new one. Any hints, maybe?

Last edited:

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
Okay, so it's been 3 months in the game, and so far no sexual content, I gotta be doing something wrong :/

Got it, but still struggling. I'm working at the library and I'm constantly short on cash. Got Dignity around 20 and Liberal at 100 nearly at all times, but I just found out if I lose my job (by not showing up), then I can't search for a new one. Any hints, maybe?
I find if you get up and shower each day, go study, return home, put on makeup, goto work, do whatever with the rest of the day. Only thing i buy is the map and makeup. I found it easier to use 2 makeup than bother with the lipstick etc. The catch with the library is if you want the bad willem story you have to keep your intelligence below 60, becoming a level 2 drunk at the pub will allow you to lose 1 int each day but you have to take naps in the park to recover health. Once you have the bad willem part you can goto the health clinic and get cured.

Reactions: GizmoDuck

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I really like this game. Really neat idea, played it on easy to get the feel. Got a job at Library. Found it hard to keep looks up and continue to work. Had to keep looks at 20 at first then 25 at next level. The problem I ran into is I ran out of money to buy makeup to go to work. So without looks I can't work which ends with no money. So now I'm stuck. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. But in general I really think this game has real potential. Maybe make the whole up keep system easier? Thank you Burningsun for the time and work you put into this.

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
I really like this game. Really neat idea, played it on easy to get the feel. Got a job at Library. Found it hard to keep looks up and continue to work. Had to keep looks at 20 at first then 25 at next level. The problem I ran into is I ran out of money to buy makeup to go to work. So without looks I can't work which ends with no money. So now I'm stuck. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. But in general I really think this game has real potential. Maybe make the whole up keep system easier? Thank you Burningsun for the time and work you put into this.
The only way I've got hard money started is going to town and finding a wallet with the money in it, that extra boost seems to make a difference. Seeing as you can't get pregnant yet there isn't any point playing hard.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
After going back and playing got pretty far into game. I have to say it is really good! I like a lot of what I have seen in game. Nice story line. I to like a slow corruption of a innocent girl myself. So this type of progression is right up my alley. I'll write a review when I have time to sit and write a proper one. A few ideas I'd like to pass along is
A choice for Anal for Glory Hole
Some one walks in on you masturbating in the shower.
When you see a guy and girl in shower together you choose to stay but end up in a threesome.
You choose to shower with a bunch of guys and end up in a gang bang
More places to get cocaine from, a dealer you get it from who you can do sexual favors for drugs.
Instead of just watching guys masturbate join in.
Really good stuff love the game look forward to what's to come.

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Maybe you already know the tip but so far you don't need to get mc to eat. At home just sleep, nap (increase hornyness), watch tv, masturbate, read book (if you need intelligence), set auto make up after shower, but don't get food. no need. Funny that you still got to do the dishes twice a week.

Lurthian

Nov 27, 2016
Like Gizmo, I'd also love to see the shower scenes expanded upon a bit as well. I know it's not on the roadmap but a bit of an update with the gloryhole updates could be interesting.

Reactions: GizmoDuck

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
After going back and playing got pretty far into game. I have to say it is really good! I like a lot of what I have seen in game. Nice story line. I to like a slow corruption of a innocent girl myself. So this type of progression is right up my alley. I'll write a review when I have time to sit and write a proper one. A few ideas I'd like to pass along is
A choice for Anal for Glory Hole
Some one walks in on you masturbating in the shower.
When you see a guy and girl in shower together you choose to stay but end up in a threesome.
You choose to shower with a bunch of guys and end up in a gang bang
More places to get cocaine from, a dealer you get it from who you can do sexual favors for drugs.
Instead of just watching guys masturbate join in.
Really good stuff love the game look forward to what's to come.
Hi GizmoDuck,
Great to hear you like the game and the slow progression. Hope you'll continue to like it for a long time.
Some updates regarding your ideas:
-Gloryholes really needs to be improved. A lot and then there will also be an option for anal. But I'm not yet sure when this will happen, but it will happen.
-The next three are all nice ideas
-It is already possible to perform for the dealer, but could be expanded upon.
-Watch it often enough and you'll find it is already in the game ;)

Cheers
BurningSun

Like Gizmo, I'd also love to see the shower scenes expanded upon a bit as well. I know it's not on the roadmap but a bit of an update with the gloryhole updates could be interesting.
Yea as above, it needs an update drastically. Hope to be able to get it done soon.

Cheers
BurningSun

Kubyc007

May 6, 2018
When could she come up with a new version of the game? I apologize for my English, it's not my native language.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
When could she come up with a new version of the game? I apologize for my English, it's not my native language.
... it might take some time. BurningSun decided to put some dwarf tossing stuff into the game, and it's pretty hard to find material (pictures / gifs) on the net, in particular if it is supposed to be kind of arousing, at least for those who are into that fetish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
How do i begin the scenes with the landlord Henry?
go to the entrance area, visit Henry. He won't be there but just keep checking. You meet Bibi at some point, you can visit Bibi at night 20:00 to 21:00, she will tell you about Henry. Keep checking on Henry and you should end up being able to get cheaper rent.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes