spfc1990

Sep 16, 2018
Absolutely love the game!!
i think with a bit more depth it can overcome some other games in the same genre.

Just found a bug when you're exiting the sauna or the pool and you supposed to follow one of the Faoud guys and you get no text

demis

Jul 25, 2017
How can I get the Balans job?
They ask for some sort of permit.
Ta
i think there are 3 choices, save before you chose one. One of them is the correct, i dont remember which one.
If you choose the wrong one then you can load the game :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's work in progress, Burningsun posted a road map here. Plus the last update happened at the end of july. If I got it right there is an update coming pretty soon.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
How do you get on henrys route. I cought him with bibi 3 times now and found out shes a cam girl but it alwasy resets again to catching them on him lap then behid the closed door etc?

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
At some point I get sacked from photoshoot for a younger one, ready, apparently to accept stronger stuff. What should I do to avoid that?

memkeys

Feb 1, 2018
At some point I get sacked from photoshoot for a younger one, ready, apparently to accept stronger stuff. What should I do to avoid that?
its somewhere in the thread but thats apparently just the conclusion for the photoshoot job

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Search the whole trhead can't find an answer to my question.
In photoshoot job, how do I get FMMM scenes. I'm always sacked after FFMM for another girl who seems to accept stronger drugs.
I've tried weed addict or not, I even cheated to get a coke addiction but nothing changes. Do I miss something?
Thank you

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Search the whole trhead can't find an answer to my question.
In photoshoot job, how do I get FMMM scenes. I'm always sacked after FFMM for another girl who seems to accept stronger drugs.
I've tried weed addict or not, I even cheated to get a coke addiction but nothing changes. Do I miss something?
Thank you
I guess it's the end of content. I am a bit worried - there haven't been any posts of BurningSun recently, and he always was very helpful on those questions AND I guess the next update is a bit overdue (according to his very own post). I hope he's all right and keeping the game up. Any news anywhere?

Reactions: Beowolf536

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Agree. If I asked this twice it's because I checked in the photo files. Since the tasks in the photoshoot job escalates towards more and more kinky stuff I wanted to know what was happening. There are some levels that can't be reach.
Hope the new update comes soon. Like the game. One of the very few when grinding is not a problem. Maybe because of random events breaking monotony, don't know.
The only thing that could make this game better for me, exept update and longer stories, is the fact that in every job progression is made by step. And for every step there is a "discover" step with text, then the "normal text for that step". It repeat until new step. If, and I can't imagine the amount of work it would take, it was possible to have different text, or at least sometimes some changes, or just sometimes something happening in the text, without any consequences (like today at photoshoot she had a kof of else) that would force me to read the text instead of pushing next button as fast as I can.
Thank you Burningsun anyway.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
This still being worked on? Seems like a while since there was any updates
It's work in progress, Burningsun posted a road map here. Plus the last update happened at the end of july. If I got it right there is an update coming pretty soon.
Great game, can't wait for the update.
hello someone has news of the game?
Where have you gone, dude?
I guess it's the end of content. I am a bit worried - there haven't been any posts of BurningSun recently, and he always was very helpful on those questions AND I guess the next update is a bit overdue (according to his very own post). I hope he's all right and keeping the game up. Any news anywhere?
Hi all,

My apologies for the lack of posts lately. I've had a rough couple of weeks in which several shitty things happened (Tend to come in three's it seems) and it basically made me feel like shit etcetc.
Looks like everything is sorted now again though, and my mind is back in a good place, so as of today I started working on the game again.

There is a lot of stuff to do and it is quite tricky trying to pick up where I left off 5-ish weeks ago. So when is the update coming.... well I'm sorry to say that it will not come this month. But I promise you that it will be in December.

Thanks all for your patience (and concern!) and once again, my apologies for the delay in updates/posts.

Cheers
BurningSun

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes