BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
@BurningSun
Found another Dead End at the gloryhole in the mal (second floor)

and something what might be a bug (not sure)
after going home with a girl from the club, you stand in Bijlmer.
wasnt like this in the older versions

game version 8-6-1 Save file attached
and another missing files
/Life%20Choices%200.8.6/Amsterdam//Club/CUse5.webm
Hey airapsI,

Thank you for letting me know about these bugs.
1) Gloryhole bug found and squashed for the next version V0.8.6.2 which will come out this weekend.
2) Is not a bug. I thought that the people Lizzy hooks up with could live anywhere in the city. So you will end up in random areas of the city after going to their houses and spending the night.
3) Missing file code changed so it no longer looks for CUse5.... not sure where that file has gone to but yeah fixed.

Thanks
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It is over the top on easy but not on Hard. On hard you make less money every week than makeup+rent so it becomes a budget rationing game where you try to last until the loan shark and use that to pay off your backed up rent, and then try to last until you get prostitution to finally be able to make more than you spend. Not that I'm complaining, being forced to make lizzy prostitute out of survival is the reason I play on hard.

Yeah on hard you kinda need it :)

First job in a new game. I think she's able to walk the streets. Probably. Most likely

Okay thanks will see if I can recreate it.

It's when I run out of energy. 0 energy I get that go back home, bus, or toilet line and the toilet line is a dead end. Pretty sure the bus home doesn't work either because I ended up going to some other part of the city and going back home.

Done and dusted until we come across this bug again I suppose.

Bug Report

The Loan Shark Bug is still there. Where I can immediately borrow again without earning back his trust.

Yea fixed for the next version.

edit:
Possible Bug?
I don't remember the specifics, but I don't remember needing 100 intel to get Faoud's random encounter option. Anything below 100 intel and I only can get the photo route or the weekly saturday debt route. With 100 intel i can go the english teacher route and then prostitute? me? route to get the random encounter route.

I remember there being 4 options but I only got 2, 3 with 100 intel.
Not all routes are always visible. It depends on Lizzy's stats. So not a bug.

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
No job hunting on Saturday or Sunday. You can try again on Monday. So shouldn't be a bug.
find a job is Monday - Friday, you can get the photo shoot job on day1, have a shower, go outside, goto local shop, buy map, study map, leave, goto library, study fashion, go home, apply makeup x2, go find job, get job. Well that works in hard mode, guessing it works the same in other modes.

You're both right, of course. Thank you.
It does work also if you're fired (the link does come back)?

Makeup x 2 (or the infinite +2 in toilets when retouching) makes no sense to me, thought it was a bug (i mean, in rl if you use lipstick twice you're not more beautiful than the first...!)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You're both right, of course. Thank you.
It does work also if you're fired (the link does come back)?

Makeup x 2 (or the infinite +2 in toilets when retouching) makes no sense to me, thought it was a bug (i mean, in rl if you use lipstick twice you're not more beautiful than the first...!)
I know, it is something that I need to fix and has been on my list a long time. Though you could argue that many girls these days put on more than just a little makeup. Foundation, primer, base layer, top layer etc etc... Such a shame.

Reactions: pepette

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
any walkthrough or tips on how to start off?
Have you checked the in-game hints section? it may help you get started a little. Other than that most questions have been answered at least once on this forum, so a little searching will go a long way.

Cheers
BurningSun

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
So, I'm looking for a few things :
1. I forgot how to unlock the dealer and how to have sex with him.
2. I saw files where you can give the loan guy blowjobs and favors, anyone know how to do tihs?
3. I saw somewhere that there's a romance path, but I haven't found anyone for this...

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
@BurningSun
Found another Dead End at the gloryhole in the mal (second floor)

and something what might be a bug (not sure)
after going home with a girl from the club, you stand in Bijlmer.
wasnt like this in the older versions

game version 8-6-1 Save file attached
and another missing files
/Life%20Choices%200.8.6/Amsterdam//Club/CUse5.webm
your save just leaves me in a black screen

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So, I'm looking for a few things :

2. I saw files where you can give the loan guy blowjobs and favors, anyone know how to do tihs?
/QUOTE]

Don't pay him back in time, then go to see him and say you don't have the money.

Mar 14, 2018
For anyone that wants a HTML file where you can go back & forward (essentially allows 'manual' save/stat scumming) and slightly lower width right-side panel (kinda intrusive when playing on phone), I made edits to 8.6.1 for both of these, see attached zipped HTML

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes