Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun - Is there a Bank, available for "Lizzie", to open an account in ?

(Girl Life has that ability, plus a location at/in her room at home, to hide some money, as well as a hiding-place in a home or apartment, she is able to buy/rent. (mentioned as a reference ) .

I'd think a young lady, in a fairly unknown, "foreign" place/location, would feel even less "safe" on the streets, knowing she is walking around with all her "money" , all the time, just waiting to get mugged :eek:, besides worrying about getting raped !

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
I absolutely love this game, top tier for Female protag, my only gripe tho is that its to grindy at the start, i started at normal and severely punished and had to rely on Easy, even then you will still get punished, but once the grind is over and you have everything the only thing you need is be the sluttiest of them all, bit you gotta grind first which might threw poeple off, but the concept is here and its interesting, would be super dope to see my OC and costomise her appearance, and you can remove your panties or not, this game already has that RPG feel

This game, Good girl gone bad, female agent are the one of my favourite non anime fem protag game that i have played, if you know more why not share it with me comrade

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

I just posted this on my Patreon page:

Delay V0.8.7.0.

Hi all,
I'm sorry for the bad news. I ran into a serious bug this morning regarding tracking the number of dances per night and all the related experience and payments. It is a small bug which I'm fixing now, but because it is cascading into a lot of scenarios and passages it is taking some time to fix it.
I need one or two more days to fix it. The good news is that everything else is working as intended. But yeah another delay. It sucks I know, even though it is only a day or so.
Can't make it prettier than that so I'll stop typing and continue the work.
Speak soon
BurningSun

Working hard to fix it. But thought to quickly let you all know.
Sorry for the new delay, even if it is only a day or two.

Cheers
BurningSun

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Hi all,

Delay V0.8.7.0.

Hi all,
I'm sorry for the bad news. I ran into a serious bug this morning regarding tracking the number of dances per night and all the related experience and payments. It is a small bug which I'm fixing now, but because it is cascading into a lot of scenarios and passages it is taking some time to fix it.
I need one or two more days to fix it. The good news is that everything else is working as intended. But yeah another delay. It sucks I know, even though it is only a day or so.
Speak soon
BurningSun

Cheers
BurningSun
We've been waiting for 7 or 8 months I don't think a day or two would matter, take your time buddy.

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
Hi all,

Delay V0.8.7.0.

Hi all,
Speak soon
BurningSun

Cheers
BurningSun
No need to worry man, im glad that your still active

Reactions: BurningSun

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
Im fairly new to this type of game im usally familliar with Renpy, but i download this game and played it on my phone,(ive done everything set up, the pictures are ok) but theres one problem...i dont know how to save this, everytime a reloade or just leave the browser, the saves no longer there, i need help becuase its been bugging me lately, is there a way that i can properly save the game and use a pre-made save (im playing on UC browser)

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Im fairly new to this type of game im usally familliar with Renpy, but i download this game and played it on my phone,(ive done everything set up, the pictures are ok) but theres one problem...i dont know how to save this, everytime a reloade or just leave the browser, the saves no longer there, i need help becuase its been bugging me lately, is there a way that i can properly save the game and use a pre-made save (im playing on UC browser)
Use 'Save to disk', it'll save your current game (but not the entire list of save slots) into your 'Downloads' folder, whereever that is. The saving process works just like downloading a file from a website in that case. The save slots won't work in incognito mode.

Do not reload (F5, CTRL+R etc) the page while playing, that may reset and delete the saves you've made using the save slots. If you really need to reload the page (for instance, you've modified the game code and would like to test the change) use 'Save to disk', then reload the page and then use 'load from disk' and choose the save you just made.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that the BETA of V0.8.7.0 has just been released. Finally after all this time I've been able to tie all knots together and get it to a good enough state to release as a BETA version.
So at this moment it is available on my Patreon site for the Beta-testers only. They will toy with it for a while and then - depending on the number of bugs and the amount of feedback I get - it will be release for everyone and that includes here on this site. Generally this will be within a week or two.

For those who want to know the current changelog for V0.8.7.0, check the spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fingers crossed I've not created a total chaos but rather a pretty decent playable new version.

Hang in there folks, nearly there :D
BurningSun

Last edited:

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
What was the name of the guy you were supposed to meet at the mall after getting fired from the library job? Zack or something? IIRC he was supposed to offer you a new job, is there anything new about that in 0.8.7? Can't see anything related in the change log. I also couldn't see anything related to the Red Light District. Besides the Raul stuff, those were the two major areas that needed actual content in the previous version, still unfinished presumably.

Reactions: Deniz31

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
What was the name of the guy you were supposed to meet at the mall after getting fired from the library job? Zack or something? IIRC he was supposed to offer you a new job, is there anything new about that in 0.8.7? Can't see anything related in the change log. I also couldn't see anything related to the Red Light District. Besides the Raul stuff, those were the two major areas that needed actual content in the previous version, still unfinished presumably.
His name is Zack and you're supposed to meet him at the coffee shop in the mall. No additional content with him this time.

Red light district is likely to be next to receive proper content. I had planned to add it this update, but due to all the stuff that happened in RL I never got around to it.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes