LittleCupcake

Apr 15, 2019
Great game, waiting for updates ever since the last update.

Question: When will prostitution be added? In the roadmap it is not mentioned, will it be dropped?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Great game, waiting for updates ever since the last update.

Question: When will prostitution be added? In the roadmap it is not mentioned, will it be dropped?
Hey LittleCupCake,

Not sure when it will be added, but it will be added for sure!

Kind regards
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Okay people the BETA is still going, but I feel it needs a few more days of testing. If anyone here is willing to volunteer as an additional BETA tester, let me know. Please be sure to actually have time to test it, not play it. Testing does mean trying several option in several ways to see if they work etc.

Send me a PM and depending on numbers, you may get a link to download the game ahead of anyone else and help with the testing.

Planning to release the game to everyone this Sunday or Monday, so if you want to volunteer, be sure to be able to test it this Fri/Sat.

Cheers
BurningSun

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
When the new version comes out do i still have to download it again? I have the current(soon to be old) version...im just new to this stuff

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
When the new version comes out do i still have to download it again? I have the current(soon to be old) version...im just new to this stuff
Redownload the whole thing and get rid of the old stuff.
I think they mean Red Light District prostitution.
The library has a prostitution component in it with Willem and the flowershop at the end with Faoud. Balans sort of has it as well, but it is a little different.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes