BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So when the new version will be made public?
Today probably
Whenever it will be, I'd say. It'll come.
Patience you must have.” Yoda
HI all,

Fixing the last little bits right now, but release will be tomorrow as two bugs that were found by the BETA testers are taking some time; Payment issue at the stripclub job repeating itself, meaning endless money & finding the vids again that I thought I had already downloaded and named for a few Stripclub scenarios.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It is launched!!!!
Wow you were quick to notice it! :D
Yes V0.8.7.0 is now live and downloadable for everyone.
Few words:
1) First of all, one last time, my apologies for the delay! I hope that the new additional stuff is softening the pain of waiting a tiny bit.
2) I wanted to add so much more to this update, but alas I had to kill a lot of content. But that content I am now planning to release in December as V0.8.7.5 In Da Club part 2
3) A big thank you to all BETA testers. You really helped me a lot with killing a lot of bugs and the like. No doubt there will be many more bugs to squash in the course of the next few days. Bring it on! :D
4) Have fun all and please remember the game is still in development and all that kind of good stuff.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
N7 Oops forgot to include you in the above post. Please would you be so kind to update the game with additional links and such?

Thanks so much
BurningSun

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Few words:
1) First of all, one last time, my apologies for the delay! I hope that the new additional stuff is softening the pain of waiting a tiny bit.
2) I wanted to add so much more to this update, but alas I had to kill a lot of content. But that content I am now planning to release in December as V0.8.7.5 In Da Club part 2
3) A big thank you to all BETA testers. You really helped me a lot with killing a lot of bugs and the like. No doubt there will be many more bugs to squash in the course of the next few days. Bring it on! :D
4) Have fun all and please remember the game is still in development and all that kind of good stuff.

Cheers
BurningSun
Been waiting for this update for many many moons.

Read the massive change log which seems like just 15% odd was for actual content which fits with what you wrote. Can I ask wat kind of additonal content your patreons can expect for Dec update?

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Few words:

Cheers
BurningSun
Hey BurningSun - glad you are back on track with the game - it's one of my favorites, and I know I'm looking forward to regular updates again.

Thanks for the efforts you put into this.

Reactions: BurningSun

rwR

Oct 22, 2017
Hello! im having a bug or something with the stripclub job, in theory you must go to work on fridays and sundays, but is closed on sundays.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
at long fooking last! the update is here! may god bless ya mate and grace you with the resources and ability to release many more of these appropriately sized updates. Cheers!

Reactions: BurningSun

Rakger

May 25, 2017
Been waiting for this update for many many moons.

Read the massive change log which seems like just 15% odd was for actual content which fits with what you wrote. Can I ask wat kind of additonal content your patreons can expect for Dec update?
Yay!

Twiner34ern

Jul 24, 2017
So outside of jobs, what are the "sidequests" as in what character can I have events with and whatnot? Names are enough since I can just use the search function after.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
How in-depth is the pregnancy? Is it a gameover or is there story around it?
As far as I know it was taken out a couple updates ago because it never "ended" with giving birth. You always had to abort it. IIRC the creator had it more as a working concept at that point and as such it was not finished. I will say what was in the game worked pretty well but since it didn't go anywhere it was kind of annoying. Which is probably why they removed it till it is actually complete.

If you really want to test it try tfgames archive they have the past 8 releases and it might still be in one of those.

I haven't played the game for like over a year since the past few updates haven't made me want to play it like the 6.2 - 7.3 update stretch.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes