NotPamyu

Dec 29, 2017
Does Intellect play a role in anything?
Currently working at the model job and seeing the Int stat go down is kinda annoying.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I have played it for several hours now and nothing of interest had happend at all. Sleep, Make up, Job, do the Dishes. Kill some time without the oportunity that anything other then to mingle in the pub happens. Perhaps there is something I do not see, that something like a story or so expand, but for now it was a waste of time.
Just go the folder and watch the videos, otherwise dont bother, its extremely grindy and idiotic to get anything

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I like cheating, not grinding, so I aint playing lol

nevermind I got it, the is a chrome extension called Sugarcube hacker

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Kirk

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to open "The Red Light District" - The first time when i try it,i menage to opened it somehow,but i didn't understand how i did it - it was on luck - Now when i start it again with different choices (cause my first time was clearly with bad choices and i reach End 1 ),i played more then 3 or 4 hours and i didn't opened "The Red Light District" yet! Can someone help me with this?

PS: For the HTML game,this one is one of the few good HTML games!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Been waiting for this update for many many moons.

Read the massive change log which seems like just 15% odd was for actual content which fits with what you wrote. Can I ask wat kind of additonal content your patreons can expect for Dec update?
Several things didn't make this release but here are the two main ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey BurningSun - glad you are back on track with the game - it's one of my favorites, and I know I'm looking forward to regular updates again.

Thanks for the efforts you put into this.
You're welcome! :D(y)
Hello! im having a bug or something with the stripclub job, in theory you must go to work on fridays and sundays, but is closed on sundays.
Hmm will look into this one. Does it mean you can only dance there once a week? Anyone else having this issue?
at long fooking last! the update is here! may god bless ya mate and grace you with the resources and ability to release many more of these appropriately sized updates. Cheers!
Haha thanks!
Wow, I was positive this one was abandoned.
Nope. I like fiddling with the code and all the different options, so it will not be abandoned unless I've come here and told you all myself.
How in-depth is the pregnancy? Is it a gameover or is there story around it?
There is none yet. I'm slowly ramping up to the 'knocked-up' release. The reason for this is that the pregnancy obviously has an impact on the whole game; every single event. So in this update I've 'prepared' the park for this update. In the next one I will 'prepare' the beach. Which means that they are ready and waiting for pregnancy to be implemented, not that you can see anything pregnancy related yet.
There will be both gameover events, as well as story. I intend to have several options around it. Not 100% sure yet what to do exactly with Lizzy and her 'spawn' :eek: but I've got some ideas.
So outside of jobs, what are the "sidequests" as in what character can I have events with and whatnot? Names are enough since I can just use the search function after.
Hmm Henry is the main one I guess, Leo the loanshark & Faoud are two other ones. Raul has story to it too, but I guess no one has found out about that yet :D

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: FightmeLaiLai

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The best HTML game ever :cool:
:geek: Thank you!
Update! This is the best day of October so far! Thanks!
Thanks!
any idea how to reach teh strip club? :(
Hey hagai2
How do you go for a lesbian path?
There is no real lesbian path yet. In the future, there will be lesbian options/relations with Bibi as well as with Rosie, but for now there is no real 'path'.
"Spend an hour relaxing on a bench. "
-2 Energy +1 Morale

Must be a really uncomfortable bench !
Nonsensical point system, i see that i need to edit this nonsense out.
Hmm yeah in a away you are right. But I dare you to go sit on any bench in the park for an hour while watching people all the time and be more energized than you were before. I'll look into it though.
I have played it for several hours now and nothing of interest had happend at all. Sleep, Make up, Job, do the Dishes. Kill some time without the oportunity that anything other then to mingle in the pub happens. Perhaps there is something I do not see, that something like a story or so expand, but for now it was a waste of time.
Hey Victor069,
Have a quick look at what ray3dave and Twistedcat8 said in reply to your post. 'Interesting' is a big word of course. What is interesting to you may not be interesting to me and vice versa. In principle 'interesting' stuff can happen in less then 15 minutes into the game. If 'interesting' is all about sex and different versions of it, yes it will take a little longer to get to that, but it does not need to take several hours. Have you tried to explore? Have you tried to go places at different a different time to 'normal'? Have you tried a different job? etc etc.
Good luck!
Playing this again from the beginning after all this time feels like meeting an old friend.

So far no drastic changes, but it gets nicer in many detailed ways. Gameplay gets better. THANKS BurningSun!
Thanks ray. Drastic changes are getting harder and harder to spot as the game is getting so big. A drastic change is being worked on though. That is a promise!

BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I think the Raul trigger might be bugged. I've been trying to get it for 2 hours but it never comes up, not sure if I'm doing things right though. There's also a vid that appears after you dance without text below it and the only way to get out of that is to reload the page. Either that is the Raul event and it's bugged or my stats aren't the right ones, or the even is really really rare.

It's like this ..

Hey Xill,
Damn, that doesn't look good. I will look into this see if I can find the bug.
I can't see your stats on this image, but make sure Lizzy has looks of 35 or more. If she does, then it is simply a matter of luck/time before she gets approached by two girls in the club and they will give here a card. My post above this one has a spoiler in it with more details.
You could if you still not getting the event, send me a save file. I can then check a few stats for you to see if somehow your version got bugged or not.
Let me know.
Speak for yourself, brainlet.
I agree :D
bug: the good virginity loss gives a bad text on charactersheet. says it was rape.
Hey shizzlenizzle
Could you tell me which good virginity loss you are talking about? The one with they guy from the club?
Hello? Does anyone know how to do a lesbian path?
No real lesbian path at this time. Quite a bit of lesbian content though, but no set path.
It has been a little bit since I have played, but I think there was a couple jobs that had some lesbian content.
Yeah, mainly the photo shoot has lesbian content.
BurningSun Got me a little error here :)
Oops. Thanks for letting me know! The vid is called Tenner... bah forgot the 'R'.
Does Intellect play a role in anything?
Currently working at the model job and seeing the Int stat go down is kinda annoying.
Intellect has an influence on many many events in the game. Certain events will even go as far as to only give one options in which Lizzy will HAVE to agree or submit to something if her Intelligence is low enough. There are also many checks during sex events. Generally if Intel is low enough, the men often will coax Lizzy into having unprotected sex.
Just go the folder and watch the videos, otherwise dont bother, its extremely grindy and idiotic to get anything
Shame you think of the game that way. But hey, everyone is different.
Is there a way to shower with other women or have sex? If so, how do you do it?
Yes there is. You can't do this straight at the start, but fairly quickly. Make sure your liberal stat is 15+. Just walk through town a little, or the park and get Lizzy acquainted with the free folk that live in Amsterdam. Soon enough you will have 10 or more liberal. Have showers and there will be showering events with both men and women.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I would like to know this as well.
hi smith66
See my post above. It has a spoiler tag in it and explains how to get there.
Agreed, its why i am always hesitant with free roam games, they tend to go down a path of grindy.
In your opinion :geek: ... probably in many others too, but hey that is fine.
Can you even switch jobs?
Yes. At this time there are two ways:
1) Simply not turn up. Do it a few times, you should get a yellow message each day you skip work. Do it a few times and then go back to work, they should fire you.
2) Call them and tell them you quit your job.

Once you've done either, you can look for a new job in the papers. Be aware though that you wont be able to restart that job you just quit.
Hi
BurningSun

View attachment 417236

I think there is a bug on the beach, after going to the party and it lasts until late, it's 3 am and I'm still on the beach.

Salud
Hmm Will look into it. Thanks for letting me know!
How to open "The Red Light District" - The first time when i try it,i menage to opened it somehow,but i didn't understand how i did it - it was on luck - Now when i start it again with different choices (cause my first time was clearly with bad choices and i reach End 1 ),i played more then 3 or 4 hours and i didn't opened "The Red Light District" yet! Can someone help me with this?

PS: For the HTML game,this one is one of the few good HTML games!
There is not much happening yet at the Red Light District, so don't fret too much if you can;t seem to get there again. You need to get a random event a few times in order to open it up. Just walk back and forth between the city centre and another part of town and at some point you should get it again.

PS: Thanks! :D

BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes