max_002

Mar 30, 2019
error, red light street:
after consent, resets the conversation to the beginning and you can agree to work endlessly, and there is no further movement.

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
How can Lizzy lose virginity to gym teacher/trainer? What are the requirements, she did train with him many times with high liberty, looks etc and couldnt get it. Help would be appreciated.

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
BurningSun It is the "best" ending, the one that used to have a very positive description. The nice guy from the club where you have to insist that he takes it. Every description there is about being violently raped, when it is the oposite.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Is there a way to shower with other women or have sex? If so, how do you do it?
there is a semi way - sometimes u can wath a woman in the shower. i find lesbian sex weird anyway so im not sure if its called sex or not ^^

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Last time played this game about 2 years ago and now it is the time to play it again.
Which job at the moment has more content than others? And which one has the least?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
error, red light street:
after consent, resets the conversation to the beginning and you can agree to work endlessly, and there is no further movement.
Agree to work endlessly? Work where and do what exactly? Sorry I'm not 100% clear on what you are saying here. Are you in the actual red light district?
How can Lizzy lose virginity to gym teacher/trainer? What are the requirements, she did train with him many times with high liberty, looks etc and couldnt get it. Help would be appreciated.
BurningSun It is the "best" ending, the one that used to have a very positive description. The nice guy from the club where you have to insist that he takes it. Every description there is about being violently raped, when it is the oposite.
Yeah you are right. I've found the reson for it now as well. Will fix it for the next bug release V0.8.7.1.
Thanks for letting me know.
there is a semi way - sometimes u can wath a woman in the shower. i find lesbian sex weird anyway so im not sure if its called sex or not ^^
Yeah you can watch them, or wash them, or get washed... and more. Get your liberal stat up a to like 15 or so and it should start happening.

Good luck
BurningSun

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hey Victor069,
Have a quick look at what ray3dave and Twistedcat8 said in reply to your post. 'Interesting' is a big word of course. What is interesting to you may not be interesting to me and vice versa. In principle 'interesting' stuff can happen in less then 15 minutes into the game. If 'interesting' is all about sex and different versions of it, yes it will take a little longer to get to that, but it does not need to take several hours. Have you tried to explore? Have you tried to go places at different a different time to 'normal'? Have you tried a different job? etc etc.
Good luck!
Thanks ray. Drastic changes are getting harder and harder to spot as the game is getting so big. A drastic change is being worked on though. That is a promise!

BurningSun
[/QUOTE]

Hello, so far I played on normal difficulty with the job in the flower store. I traveled around a lot but I had just barely enough money to pay the rent and groceries, as also the make-up stuff.
I will try it another time with the model job, but I am not sure how often I have to go into the libary to raise my fashion skill to get the job.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
attaya
Oops quoted you but forgot to actually answer haha. Please see below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck
BurningSun

• Love
Reactions: Amon-Noatak

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey Victor069,
Have a quick look at what ray3dave and Twistedcat8 said in reply to your post. 'Interesting' is a big word of course. What is interesting to you may not be interesting to me and vice versa. In principle 'interesting' stuff can happen in less then 15 minutes into the game. If 'interesting' is all about sex and different versions of it, yes it will take a little longer to get to that, but it does not need to take several hours. Have you tried to explore? Have you tried to go places at different a different time to 'normal'? Have you tried a different job? etc etc.
Good luck!
Thanks ray. Drastic changes are getting harder and harder to spot as the game is getting so big. A drastic change is being worked on though. That is a promise!

BurningSun

Hello, so far I played on normal difficulty with the job in the flower store. I traveled around a lot but I had just barely enough money to pay the rent and groceries, as also the make-up stuff.
I will try it another time with the model job, but I am not sure how often I have to go into the libary to raise my fashion skill to get the job.
The flower job is the slowest of them all at this point, which is possibly why it felt like it took long for action to happen.
You need 1 Fashion to get the initial job. Then just keep studying whenever you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

God luck
BurningSun

rwR

Oct 22, 2017
Hmm will look into this one. Does it mean you can only dance there once a week? Anyone else having this issue?
i was using a save from a old version, i start a new game and now i can go to work with the image on the left side but you can´t go walking, is closed on sunday.
the text on the strip club is : The strip club is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 17:00.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
when lizzy arrives at the red light district, a conversation about the device by the prostitute appears, but as soon as we click agree, the conversation is reset and when the button is pressed again, the conversation is repeated in a circle, and thus the lizzy cannot start working.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hey Xill,
Damn, that doesn't look good. I will look into this see if I can find the bug.
I can't see your stats on this image, but make sure Lizzy has looks of 35 or more. If she does, then it is simply a matter of luck/time before she gets approached by two girls in the club and they will give here a card. My post above this one has a spoiler in it with more details.
You could if you still not getting the event, send me a save file. I can then check a few stats for you to see if somehow your version got bugged or not.
Let me know.
Yeah, dumb of me to send a screenshot without showing the stats... Anyway I deleted the save cause I got it "fixed". At the start I fiddled with the console (I didn't use console cheats prior to that) to see if different stats would trigger it but nope. I even quit the current job to see if that affected it somehow but it didn't.

Then I started a new game and gave myself a lot of money (since I saw someone else in the thread got it triggered then I figured it was a me problem) and it worked. After that I started a proper new game and it still worked even after I grinded for a bit to get to that point. The only difference being the first time around I had actually done quite a few of the pole dancing lessons, and maybe that's why it didn't appear for me.

95% sure that is the problem :p

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
"Will she be able to not fall into the dangerous downward spiral of drugs, sex, prostitution and the like? It is up to you."

Unfortunately, it's not just me.
The reason is that the player has no chance to stay afloat with honest work because the money is not balanced.
The rent costs 150, - per week. With an initial job you can receive only 160, - per week. But then everything has to be perfect and you have to balance extremely well what you can do to make your heroine, so that not one of their statistics falls too far, so they would lose a day's work.
In addition there is the weekly meal of 49, -. and the makeup, without which you can not meet the requirements for the florist. But how does she want to increase her statistics if there is no money left for toiletries and cosmetics?

There are enough incentives in the game that you want to make more money. And you could also create additional incentives here. For example, the dream apartment mentioned at the beginning and associated furnishings.
But it should also be possible to do so legally, even if that would inevitably take longer.
Of course, this is primarily a NSFW game and there are plenty of ways to incorporate this from history.

My suggestions:
Increase the earnings of "normal" jobs by 50%
Do not start basic statistics at 0. I mean, look 0 at the beginning? Set that at least to 50. If she does not care, the value drops, otherwise it increases to a known extent by sports, cosmetics, hairstyle, ect
If not already present (have only reached 2 bad ends), trap traps. The handsome boy in the club slowly corporates her. The caretaker, who initially increases the number of kitchen services, then later wants sexual favors. Does not have to be a blowjob right away, but if she can not pay the third time, he could just ask for a clean house cleaning.
That in turn could see their roommates.
The alternative of asking her photographer for more explicit shots. Or if she could recommend another photographer.

As I said, I have not achieved anything by far, but so far have always played normal. Apparently, I have to try it on the lighter levels, even if it affects more than just the money.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
^Honestly with the new job money changes (atleast on normal) this is way easier than previous versions. You just gotta keep morale up and not try too many things at once (like buying tons of clothes etc.)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i was using a save from a old version, i start a new game and now i can go to work with the image on the left side but you can´t go walking, is closed on sunday.
the text on the strip club is : The strip club is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 17:00.
Thanks for the explanation rwR. It is fixed now for the next bug release V0.8.7.1 which will be released in the next few days.
when lizzy arrives at the red light district, a conversation about the device by the prostitute appears, but as soon as we click agree, the conversation is reset and when the button is pressed again, the conversation is repeated in a circle, and thus the lizzy cannot start working.
Aha now I get it. Thanks for explaining it to me. Okay, you need to know that there is no additional content in the Red Light District at this time. So there is no job. Yes you can do the same chat over and over, but it should say that there is no additional content. I've changed it slightly now for the next release so that it only says that there is no additional content and no job, just to make it clear to anyone else getting to that point.
Yeah, dumb of me to send a screenshot without showing the stats... Anyway I deleted the save cause I got it "fixed". At the start I fiddled with the console (I didn't use console cheats prior to that) to see if different stats would trigger it but nope. I even quit the current job to see if that affected it somehow but it didn't.

Then I started a new game and gave myself a lot of money (since I saw someone else in the thread got it triggered then I figured it was a me problem) and it worked. After that I started a proper new game and it still worked even after I grinded for a bit to get to that point. The only difference being the first time around I had actually done quite a few of the pole dancing lessons, and maybe that's why it didn't appear for me.

95% sure that is the problem :p
Haha. I've just double and triple checked it, but there is no check on pole dancing skills. The only check that is being done is on Looks. I would guess that the other times your looks were not high enough? 95% sure it was that :p Haha just joking a little. Would it be possible?

BurningSun

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Haha. I've just double and triple checked it, but there is no check on pole dancing skills. The only check that is being done is on Looks. I would guess that the other times your looks were not high enough? 95% sure it was that :p Haha just joking a little. Would it be possible?

BurningSun
lol. Well maybe it could be that. I can't for the life of me remember what my looks were, and I deleted the save. :/ Though I'm pretty sure I only used make up once before entering the club, so around 25 maybe? Yikes... I'm doing Lizzy's hair and nails this time around and that gives 10+ soooo maybe...

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
"Will she be able to not fall into the dangerous downward spiral of drugs, sex, prostitution and the like? It is up to you."

Unfortunately, it's not just me.
The reason is that the player has no chance to stay afloat with honest work because the money is not balanced.
The rent costs 150, - per week. With an initial job you can receive only 160, - per week. But then everything has to be perfect and you have to balance extremely well what you can do to make your heroine, so that not one of their statistics falls too far, so they would lose a day's work.
In addition there is the weekly meal of 49, -. and the makeup, without which you can not meet the requirements for the florist. But how does she want to increase her statistics if there is no money left for toiletries and cosmetics?

There are enough incentives in the game that you want to make more money. And you could also create additional incentives here. For example, the dream apartment mentioned at the beginning and associated furnishings.
But it should also be possible to do so legally, even if that would inevitably take longer.
Of course, this is primarily a NSFW game and there are plenty of ways to incorporate this from history.

My suggestions:
Increase the earnings of "normal" jobs by 50%
Do not start basic statistics at 0. I mean, look 0 at the beginning? Set that at least to 50. If she does not care, the value drops, otherwise it increases to a known extent by sports, cosmetics, hairstyle, ect
If not already present (have only reached 2 bad ends), trap traps. The handsome boy in the club slowly corporates her. The caretaker, who initially increases the number of kitchen services, then later wants sexual favors. Does not have to be a blowjob right away, but if she can not pay the third time, he could just ask for a clean house cleaning.
That in turn could see their roommates.
The alternative of asking her photographer for more explicit shots. Or if she could recommend another photographer.

As I said, I have not achieved anything by far, but so far have always played normal. Apparently, I have to try it on the lighter levels, even if it affects more than just the money.
Hey Mercedes,

Thank you for taking the time and post about your findings and your thoughts. It always helps me to finetune the game here or there, or make adjustments if needed.

Some remarks/hints/replies below:
It was possible to stay afloat with V0.0.4. In that version you started with 35-180 Euros less, depending on difficulty setting, Makeup was way more expensive, Morale had a way bigger influence on the payroll, there were no side jobs to earn extra cash, base pay per job was a lot lower and more. So basically what I am trying to say is that you absolutely should not have a too hard a time to stay afloat in this version. Perhaps it is just a matter of restarting the game a few times and getting to know the mechanics a bit better.

Basically back then it was pretty damn difficult to stay afloat, now it really is very easy (in my opinion), especially on normal to having a laugh difficulty setting.

Some suggestions:
- Try getting through the first 2-3 weeks (keep in mind Lizzy is in a new town and inexperienced regarding everything the world outside her little village has to offer) without spending too much.
- Try the Balans job as a start. You do not need any makeup the first three to four weeks, so you do not need to spend any money on that.
- Try and keep your morale high (above 70) to not get any penalties on payout

In regards to your comment about the dream apartment:
You are absolutely right. This needs to be incorporated, and it will, but not just yet. I've got the planning on that done; how it will work, what the requirements are etc, but I need to implement other stuff first. And for sure it will be possible to get it legally. I'm planning to implement 'good' paths in all 4 main jobs in order to be able to reach this goal.

There are a lot of traps in the game already :) Some examples:
- Try the loanshark for example
- Seek out Henry the caretaker in the entrance area and follow the story
There need to be more, I agree, and there will be more trust me!

Hope the above helps a little!

BurningSun

Ps: Edited this post 30min late

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgeshield

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
BurningSun :
look at personal letters, if you don’t mind, the specified file came out the same way.
thank you in advance

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
If i didnt get this update what am i going to miss? And if so is it a big content? Or just content tweaks??

Btw goodluck Burningsun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes