ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Well. I spend some time on the game and liked it.
So, here are my notes and suggestions :)
- Having something like a walkthrough would be nice;
- It would be nice to be able to return to the jobs you've quit;
- Surprisingly, there are not much facials (Personal trainer could have one);
- RNG sometimes makes it extra hard to unlock some scenes and routes.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
If i didnt get this update what am i going to miss? And if so is it a big content? Or just content tweaks??

Btw goodluck Burningsun
Hey N00bMaster69,

Now I could just tell you to read the first part of the changelog :D Of course it depends on what you find big content. There is one new job to try; Lizzy can become a stripper girl. Obviously you can see what could and will happen if she decides to become one. So that is the biggest part of this update.
The club has seen a complete revamp. Not that there is a lot of new stuff (There are a few new events and some have some additional content) but rebuilding it was a big big job.
BurningSun thx for the game. I have a question.
Which job at the moment has more content than others? And which one has the least? Last time i played it was 2016, so i guess many things in that regard changed since then.
I honestly couldn't tell you which one has the most content.
I'd say the library has the most content as it has 2 different paths. The Flower job is very slow. Nothing much happens, but in the very end there will be some very tough choices for Lizzy with long-lasting repercussions which I personally find the most interesting of the game.
The update was worth the wait.

In Spoiler is a pic showing an oddity in the scene. It still says that Lizzie didn't use a condom, even though the previous scene and vids show condom use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, thanks for the update BurningSun!
Thanks for this. Got it fixed for the next version. Including the 'and and' in there :D
So I played it now for about 5 hours or more with the model job.
Here and there are some sex scenes but for all the work I put into getting to this point, I had hoped that there will be more then just a few lines and 2 pics in a scene. The most of them start out of nothing, like "hey you bus girl, wanna fuck or suck for 30/20 bugs?" Ehm yes? Ok, fuck fuck, over. In a mostly text based game you could have written a little more into them, how the MC feels while being watched some more Dirty Talk or just something else.
Why do I have the phone numbers of people like Raul, Bibi, Rosi or Henry if I cannot talk to them?
Is there any chance to get to some scenes that developed over time? Like with Henry? There are a lot of clips in his file, but I have no chance at all to trigger them. I tried in not paying the rent, what just leads to an end.
All in all the game has it charmes, but it would be awesome if there were some storylines with other characters and the MC, so that you can look forward for the things to come. And the most important thing is, that it would be nice to see the progress in a reasonable time. To grind for hours and hours just to see some out of nowhere sex scenes with no build up at all, is some big kind of frustrating.
I do not want to troll here just for the complaining. I do appreciate your work here and the quick answers a lot. It is just how I see it at the moment.
Yeah the bus mechanic isn't working properly I admit. Lizzy can have done nothing substantially bad, but can be asked to do stuff in the bus. I'll fix that with the next bigger version that is to come out.
It is a difficult game of balancing. Some hate the 'grind' (grind is used way to quickly these days imo) some hate the instant/no story smut. It is a work in progress mind you and posts like yours help me to continuously fine tune the game.

The phone system for now only works to quit your job. In the hints section it says it is not implemented yet. Work in progress.

Regarding Henry; Have you ever tried to meet him in the entrance area? Try and explore certain areas more. Try to go certain areas at different or odd times and you may find more events and the like.

You are absolutely right though that more story is needed with characters. Don't worry it will come. Just takes time :(

Thanks a lot for your criticism. I've made several notes and put them in my to-do list.

One can never get to much nicely worded criticism like this.

Take care
BurningSun
Hahaaa :) Something else! A one time scene that is in the game right now.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How to get to the library? I can't seem to find it anywhere!
Some people already tried helping you with their replies. Go to the local store and buy the map. Look in you inventory and use the map and bingo.
OR... go find a job and apply for the library job. I advise you to still buy the map though as it will unlock the bus stop as well.
Can somone help me i cant find sex shop also working on the pole how much experienxe i need to be a teacher or maybe somone share walkthrough
Sexshop is unlocked in two ways:
1) by walking into a big add on the wall somewhere in the city
2) by working through the cleaning job.
There is no real need to find it without doing the cleaning job though. So that means there is no real content there at this time. You just need it to buy the maid costume.
Agreed only stating what my personal preference is, open world gaMes i steer clear of usually, but I understand why people find them appealing, anyway good luck with the game!
Thanks and you too. Hope you'll find a game that is more to your taste.
it seems that you can't use in this version the back button, is there any way to fix it?
I"m sure there will be a mod out there. I killed that function as it seriously can mess up the game.
How do I get to the health center/gym?
As Xill already mentioned you can find it by
- checking out the flyer on the entrance board (there are in total 5 flyers there - see below)
- getting handed a flyer when walking through town (random event)
Well there's that, the health center, the dancing studio, the club and the loanshark. Can't remember if there's more.
and the church :)
Flyers are not all available from the beginning of the game. Also flyers come and go as Lizzy is not the only one grabbing them. So some flyers can only be found on certain days.
unlocked the strip club, but theres nothing there, just the bar and toilet :/
Saris, That is correct. You can't go there and ask for work. There is some story involved. Could you tell me how you found it though?
Well. I spend some time on the game and liked it.
So, here are my notes and suggestions :)
- Having something like a walkthrough would be nice;
- It would be nice to be able to return to the jobs you've quit;
- Surprisingly, there are not much facials (Personal trainer could have one);
- RNG sometimes makes it extra hard to unlock some scenes and routes.
Great to hear you like it.
- Yeah I know. Once it is finished I'll make one. So somewhere next year I estimate. (if no RL stuff crops up again! :O)
- Yeah I know, nut how realistic is that? I mean could you go back to jobs you've gotten but had quit by a simple phonecall? Don't think so. Though in the work-update that is due at some point certain aspects will change and this will be one of them in certain cases.
- Hehe yea, I only began building those in since I think it was V0.8 or something like that. Once Lizzy can work the streets though you'll find that there are quite a few. But in the game itself, more are needed I agree.
- Yes I know. It is a trade off for making everything available from the start or from a certain moment.

Take care
BurningSun

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
- Yeah I know, nut how realistic is that? I mean could you go back to jobs you've gotten but had quit by a simple phonecall? Don't think so. Though in the work-update that is due at some point certain aspects will change and this will be one of them in certain cases.
Sometimes I would like to try different jobs and choose one without replaying form the beginning. Also, sometimes the dialogue choice to leave the job is not obvious and without recent save... :(

I've got another idea of few more personalized strangers, like a bus driver (to the beach)

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Does the difficulty change events/encounters you get? Like easy difficulty, lower probability of getting groped, raped etc.?

Also the hints section mentions low morale opens up more smut scenes?
Has someone noticed which events those are more specifically? (i.e. Lizzie gets used more in a job or at the club?)

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Small bug in da club BurningSun. Saying that you're a virgin and declining snorting pink coke makes you time travel.

Cheers!

Edit: Just got the wet t-shirt contest. Any hint as to what it could lead to?

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Sometimes I would like to try different jobs and choose one without replaying form the beginning. Also, sometimes the dialogue choice to leave the job is not obvious and without recent save... :(

I've got another idea of few more personalized strangers, like a bus driver (to the beach)
I like that idea. I've put it in the to do/ideas notes I have buried somewhere in the gamefile.
Does the difficulty change events/encounters you get? Like easy difficulty, lower probability of getting groped, raped etc.?

Also the hints section mentions low morale opens up more smut scenes?
Has someone noticed which events those are more specifically? (i.e. Lizzie gets used more in a job or at the club?)
Yes, the higher the difficulty the more likely it is to get bad events in town. It is not a huge difference, but there is a difference.
A lot of stats open up different smut events:
1) Some events check the intellect of Lizzy first. If it is too low, she may only get the chance to say okay, or submit
2) Some events check a combination of Morale and Dignity. If the total is lower then e.g. 100, Lizzy could get an option to participate in certain events.
3) Some events check her addictions first etc etc

Honestly, the game has tons of events. And all of them check for all kinds of stats before generating the content and/or the options to choose from. The ones that are checked most are I think Dignity, Morale & Intellect.

No that is not a one time event. That one can be triggered at the later stage of the striptease job.

Hmm no there should not be a max. I'll go and check it. Thanks for letting me know.
View attachment 418128
anyone know the song its taken from?
Sorry no idea :O
Small bug in da club BurningSun. Saying that you're a virgin and declining snorting pink coke makes you time travel.

Cheers!

Edit: Just got the wet t-shirt contest. Any hint as to what it could lead to?
Oops! Thanks for letting me know. Fixed for the bug release (V0.8.7.1) that likely will be released this weekend.

Hint:

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
No that is not a one time event. That one can be triggered at the later stage of the striptease job.

Hmm no there should not be a max. I'll go and check it. Thanks for letting me know.
Maybe it's some other stat again. I wonder if my stats are correct this time around. Working in both the library and as a stripper is a bit weird I guess.

D

Deleted member 22113

how are you supposed to go to dance classes my stats are good but everytime i show up when it says theirs nothing to do

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
how are you supposed to go to dance classes my stats are good but everytime i show up when it says theirs nothing to do
You have to be there before 16:00, otherwise you can't attend the class. What I do is I go at around 15:45, change to dancing clothes (that takes 10 mins) then wait till it starts. If you're having trouble being in time after work just buy a new bed so you can wake up earlier.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Open the browser console and type:
SugarCube.State.variables.LooksBase=90

This will set your base looks to 90

in version 0.8.7.0 this does not change the base looks (assuming the number is parenthesis is it).
any other suggestions?

Thanks

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
i found the strip club after talking to rual (which took way too long to get the introduction), then lvling the pole dancing skill to around 34 iirc(also took way too long), then talking to rual again(also spent awhile to find him again), he gives a card for the strip club

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i found the strip club after talking to rual (which took way too long to get the introduction), then lvling the pole dancing skill to around 34 iirc(also took way too long), then talking to rual again(also spent awhile to find him again), he gives a card for the strip club
Afaik after you meet him once you can meet him again on Saturdays after 21:00

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
in version 0.8.7.0 this does not change the base looks (assuming the number is parenthesis is it).
any other suggestions?

Thanks
type
SugarCube.State.active.variables
Press return then click the down arrow next to the text that appears. This will list all the available variables you can alter. In chrome you can just click the variable and edit it. If LooksBase is no longer there find out what your current abse number is and then search the variables for that number.

Honestly cheating twine is dead easy just google how to do it before posting any more questions. level yourself up before levelling your game character (y)

Reactions: BurningSun

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hey BurningSun, if I got it right, the new content in the club / stripper option / Raul path starts out randomly.

I experienced this way back so I thought I knew what todo - visit the club regularly.

Now I can't seem to trigger it. Lizzy is literally dancing her ass off at the club without getting approached by anyone telling her to meet the guy. I got her very good beauty stats, lowest dignity possible, highest liberal stats, great moral, health and energy - what hidden stat do I miss?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes