AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Your reputation is too high if other jobs won't take you. Try going to the Church on Sundays to lower your reputation.
Its more like I cant find the housekeeping job at all? where is that? i see the options for the flower shop and library but those are it

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
type
SugarCube.State.active.variables
Press return then click the down arrow next to the text that appears. This will list all the available variables you can alter. In chrome you can just click the variable and edit it. If LooksBase is no longer there find out what your current abse number is and then search the variables for that number.

Honestly cheating twine is dead easy just google how to do it before posting any more questions. level yourself up before levelling your game character (y)

Thanks, I have not searched for how to do this before (lazy). With chrome it is much easier than I thought.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Its more like I cant find the housekeeping job at all? where is that? i see the options for the flower shop and library but those are it
It doesn't say housekeeping on the screen. I think it's working for/with the Balans thing? Not really sure, Library job was the easiest and safest route for me.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Yes, the higher the difficulty the more likely it is to get bad events in town. It is not a huge difference, but there is a difference.
A lot of stats open up different smut events:
1) Some events check the intellect of Lizzy first. If it is too low, she may only get the chance to say okay, or submit
2) Some events check a combination of Morale and Dignity. If the total is lower then e.g. 100, Lizzy could get an option to participate in certain events.
3) Some events check her addictions first etc etc

Honestly, the game has tons of events. And all of them check for all kinds of stats before generating the content and/or the options to choose from. The ones that are checked most are I think Dignity, Morale & Intellect.
Thank you for the explanation. That gives a general idea of how to get the smut.
I agree with a previous poster, would be awesome to have a more detailed guide if you'll have the time and inclination.
Wouldn't even need to be that specific, just along the lines of for example "cocaine addiction leads to this type of content (in these places)".

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I stated a new game and the strip club exp still got stuck at exactly 27. Guess it's not just me this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 19, 2018
Hi BurningSun; There is another mistake, I started working at the florist, and the option to study botany does not appear ...

errorjob.png

and there is also no apcion as before uploading intelligence with books, in order to upload it one must deny in some bus events

saludos

alkeera

May 1, 2018
BurningSun , do you plan to add more jobs in the future?
I would be delighted to see Lizzy working for example as a nurse or a henchwoman of some mad perverted inventor.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Hi BurningSun; There is another mistake, I started working at the florist, and the option to study botany does not appear ...

View attachment 419176

and there is also no apcion as before uploading intelligence with books, in order to upload it one must deny in some bus events

saludos
You can study Botany through the Library (not sure what days, but most weekdays).

The Botany job is, IIRC, in Amsterdam North. You have to travel there in the morning to get the option to work.

Prost!

Edit: Books can be bought at the local shop then read later in your bedroom to gain 1-3 Intel per chapter read.

Reactions: BurningSun

thotwheelz

Sep 21, 2019
How is the pay from walking the streets calculated? I'm trying to get paid less or as the same as when you first do it (~$20) for everything, but it ends up going to around $60-90

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I stated a new game and the strip club exp still got stuck at exactly 27. Guess it's not just me this time.
My strip club game seems to have gotten stuck too. I kept expecting things to progress, but it ends at lap dances... I was hoping that it would go more sinister, especially if you use the coke. I was expecting some blackmail to force in some sexual content but I haven't seen it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
My strip club game seems to have gotten stuck too. I kept expecting things to progress, but it ends at lap dances... I was hoping that it would go more sinister, especially if you use the coke. I was expecting some blackmail to force in some sexual content but I haven't seen it.
The game is great but do all of the jobs lead to bad endings or am I doing something wrong?
I've only really played the Library job and you can definitelly avoid the bad endings in that one.

D

Deleted member 22113

The church and the photo place are missing something else too cant remember tho

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
It doesn't say housekeeping on the screen. I think it's working for/with the Balans thing? Not really sure, Library job was the easiest and safest route for me.
Right, the Balans and the Library, after completing the Model job story with Donny there aren't any options to access those. I can visit the flowershop but they reject the character.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Right, the Balans and the Library, after completing the Model job story with Donny there aren't any options to access those. I can visit the flowershop but they reject the character.
Even with lowering your reputation? Huh, good thing I avoided the photoshoot and flower shop altogether.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes