ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Raul, and it is a random event in the club.
I have been in the club every applicable night for 3 months in game and not gotten the event...
Same here, that's why I asked BurningSun about it a few days ago. Sooner or later he might find the time to answer.

Garazas

Jun 13, 2019
Sometimes when Lizzy is doing sports in the gym guy comes and offer to have sex. If dignity is too high she cant say yes, but no is not in the list.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
ray3dave
On the dancefloor girl gave me a ticket, then need to talk to Raul at the main area
Well, I finally found it, but I am not happy. Lizzie's pole dancing skills turned out to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then

I don't feel like starting the grind again only to get it done with the right skills, so for this update sadly I am done and I am unhappy with it.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Are we still expecting a bug fix this weekend? Not sure I if I should try this game before a patch.
Hey all,

I've been away for most of the weekend, so the update will be tomorrow (Monday the 7th) instead. I'll also reply to all posts tomorrow.

Talk soon
BurningSun

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well, I finally found it, but I am not happy. Lizzie's pole dancing skills turned out to be
and then

I don't feel like starting the grind again only to get it done with the right skills, so for this update sadly I am done and I am unhappy with it.
You can only work in the strip club in this update, the other one isn't added yet.

As for the requirements you only need to go every Thursday or Sunday before 20:00

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You can only work in the strip club in this update, the other one isn't added yet.

As for the requirements you only need to go every Thursday or Sunday before 20:00
No, there is no such option given - there is a bar to drink and a toilet to freshen up etc., no other option.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
No, there is no such option given - there is a bar to drink and a toilet to freshen up etc., no other option.
Are you going to the job straight from your appartment? It doesn't allow me to work there if I go manually. I don't know what else could be the problem.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Are you going to the job straight from your appartment? It doesn't allow me to work there if I go manually. I don't know what else could be the problem.
Thanks for trying to help. I guess it has nothing to do with that. I travel there by bus, but really, whatdifference should it make?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I wish I could delete my recent posts here, and it is really embarrassing - right place and time, wrong day...

SO SORRY!
That's alright. :p I've done that mistake quite a lot too.

Also you actually can delete your posts if you really want to lol.

Reactions: BurningSun

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
The content has increased since a few years ago.
And there's still no red-light district and prostitution?
I purposely quit my Maid job to check, but I couldn't find another one since because of my high reputation.
Currently, it is cum addict lvl 5, but still Gloryhole and Club Flirt are the only places where regular sex is available.
Henry is still only available for Jerk once a week.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The content has increased since a few years ago.
And there's still no red-light district and prostitution?
I purposely quit my Maid job to check, but I couldn't find another one since because of my high reputation.
Currently, it is cum addict lvl 5, but still Gloryhole and Club Flirt are the only places where regular sex is available.
Henry is still only available for Jerk once a week.
If you get a loan from the loanshark and then tell them you dont have money to give them back you will unlock the option to walk the streets, be sure to give them the money after though cause I think it leads to a bad end.

Henry depends on your dignity, if it's like 10 or less you can fuck him. Maybe liberal too but I'm not sure.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Can you actually get a good ending with Mo?
Honestly, the best ending I got with Mo's path was cutting all ties with him. Having high enough intelligence works while in the flower shop.

Any other path with Mo (that I know of) either turns into a bad end, or you become their personal cum dumpster.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I stated a new game and the strip club exp still got stuck at exactly 27. Guess it's not just me this time.
Hey Xill,

Thanks again for sending me your save. Helped me to track down the bug and nail it for the next version which I will release tonight. Fixing the BJ scene atm as it got screwed up somehow.
Hi BurningSun; There is another mistake, I started working at the florist, and the option to study botany does not appear ...

and there is also no apcion as before uploading intelligence with books, in order to upload it one must deny in some bus events

saludos
Hey MrGreenFrailejon, as other have already mentioned, the flower shop is in the northern part of the city. You can buy books from the local shop and read them at home or in the park to raise intelligence.

BurningSun , do you plan to add more jobs in the future?
I would be delighted to see Lizzy working for example as a nurse or a henchwoman of some mad perverted inventor.
That is indeed a very specific example haha.
Yes, more jobs will be added (One more coming soon in the second art of In Da Club) but no nursing job or a henchwoman in Amsterdam I'm afraid.
How is the pay from walking the streets calculated? I'm trying to get paid less or as the same as when you first do it (~$20) for everything, but it ends up going to around $60-90
It is calculated based on several things:
Overall sex experience, Morale, STD present or not, Hygene, Dignity and Looks. So the combination of these will determine the pay. This will change in the future though.
My strip club game seems to have gotten stuck too. I kept expecting things to progress, but it ends at lap dances... I was hoping that it would go more sinister, especially if you use the coke. I was expecting some blackmail to force in some sexual content but I haven't seen it.
Hey XJ347,
It will become more sinister. More events will be added with the next update where the job will be fully fleshed out and I promise that the coke will play a big role in it. :D

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: XJ347
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes