alkeera

May 1, 2018
BurningSun thx for the game. I have a question.
Which job at the moment has more content than others? And which one has the least? Last time i played it was 2016, so i guess many things in that regard changed since then.

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
For those who are still new to the game, my advice is just grind, there is actaully good content, you just have to work your ass up to get it, to increase your chance on getting high reputation and get the "work" option pick the balans job, just maintain your morals spend on jewelry so you dont have to use makeup, just dedicate your self for 2 hours after that, good content starting to flow

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
The update was worth the wait.

In Spoiler is a pic showing an oddity in the scene. It still says that Lizzie didn't use a condom, even though the previous scene and vids show condom use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, thanks for the update BurningSun!

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
So I played it now for about 5 hours or more with the model job.
Here and there are some sex scenes but for all the work I put into getting to this point, I had hoped that there will be more then just a few lines and 2 pics in a scene. The most of them start out of nothing, like "hey you bus girl, wanna fuck or suck for 30/20 bugs?" Ehm yes? Ok, fuck fuck, over. In a mostly text based game you could have written a little more into them, how the MC feels while being watched some more Dirty Talk or just something else.
Why do I have the phone numbers of people like Raul, Bibi, Rosi or Henry if I cannot talk to them?
Is there any chance to get to some scenes that developed over time? Like with Henry? There are a lot of clips in his file, but I have no chance at all to trigger them. I tried in not paying the rent, what just leads to an end.
All in all the game has it charmes, but it would be awesome if there were some storylines with other characters and the MC, so that you can look forward for the things to come. And the most important thing is, that it would be nice to see the progress in a reasonable time. To grind for hours and hours just to see some out of nowhere sex scenes with no build up at all, is some big kind of frustrating.
I do not want to troll here just for the complaining. I do appreciate your work here and the quick answers a lot. It is just how I see it at the moment.

Reactions: haydarinna

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
I've got the same issue. Using the map only gave me the library, and continually moving between areas and looking at the brochures has discovered all the other areas. Everything but the mall is working.
You have to go to your inventory and study the map. That will open up the library. Hope that helps.

Red95

Jun 28, 2018
Can somone help me i cant find sex shop also working on the pole how much experienxe i need to be a teacher or maybe somone share walkthrough

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
In your opinion :geek: ... probably in many others too, but hey that is fine.
Agreed only stating what my personal preference is, open world gaMes i steer clear of usually, but I understand why people find them appealing, anyway good luck with the game!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
it seems that you can't use in this version the back button, is there any way to fix it?
I'm pretty sure the back button was part of a mod somewhere in this thread. iirc it wasn't in the last official version. You can always reload the page with the F5 key if that what you want.

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
nvm didn't read question correctly.
Health center/gym is in the northern part of Amsterdam.
So I have to unlock it first? I only see a public toilet in the Northern district.

Edit: Nvm, just had to walk to "nothern part" a few times. Oh and thanks!

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So I have to unlock it first? I only see a public toilet in the Northern district.

Edit: Nvm, just had to walk to "nothern part" a few times.
You could also unlock it before by going to your appartment and then going to the entrance and checking out the message boards, there's brochures there from time to time that unlock places.

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
You could also unlock it before by going to your appartment and then going to the entrance and checking out the message boards, there's brochures there from time to time that unlock places.
What brochures are there? I've only gotten the church one and nothing else.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What brochures are there? I've only gotten the church one and nothing else.
Well there's that, the health center, the dancing studio, the club and the loanshark. Can't remember if there's more.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes