gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
"Spend an hour relaxing on a bench. "
-2 Energy +1 Morale

Must be a really uncomfortable bench !
Nonsensical point system, i see that i need to edit this nonsense out.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I have played it for several hours now and nothing of interest had happend at all. Sleep, Make up, Job, do the Dishes. Kill some time without the oportunity that anything other then to mingle in the pub happens. Perhaps there is something I do not see, that something like a story or so expand, but for now it was a waste of time.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
I have played it for several hours now and nothing of interest had happend at all. Sleep, Make up, Job, do the Dishes. Kill some time without the oportunity that anything other then to mingle in the pub happens. Perhaps there is something I do not see, that something like a story or so expand, but for now it was a waste of time.

A lot of the "action" from what I recall is on certain jobs. For Instance my favourite job was the the Modelling job, that over time gets more and more "adult". Has a good sense of progression imo and some of the code that hadn't been implemented showed a lot more on that path. Both the Librarian and Flowershop are pretty non "action" unless you yourself choose to by choosing certain actions. For instance if you choose to stop or outright ignore the internet chatroom stuff on the Librarian job it is almost all no "action" after that. I can't really recall the flowershop path(only done 2 or 3 run throughs of that job in my total 10+ runs of the game) but I do believe it is similar where it is a couple choices that really determine how much action goes on. The Maid path is very similar but it is in the modelling realm imo where it is much more direct with the "corruption" of the MC.

Keep in mind this is a decent size game once you have a decent cash stack just go exploring. If you are just doing the basic shit you won't find much going on.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Playing this again from the beginning after all this time feels like meeting an old friend.

So far no drastic changes, but it gets nicer in many detailed ways. Gameplay gets better. THANKS BurningSun!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
That what happens if you play it wrong, which admittedly simply can happen. To get to the smut you have to lower her dignity, and the problem is that it should not happen on cost of morale, as this gets you into money trouble. I guess your first stes should be to RAISE the LIBERAL stat in order to get to the stuff to LOWER the DIGNITY stat. To me the park is of good use. I started it again after quite some time and e.g. got her to go topless on the beach - to my own surprise - pretty early. I admit that the game is really grindy and I am playing it on the easiest level because I am... ... not so much into grind.

Really, try again, the game is great fun once you get the hang.

Reactions: tasenot

dan360

Mar 13, 2018
Hey - Not sure if anyone can help. But the videos are not playing in my browser (have tried chrome and IE). Pictures are showing however. I made sure to extract all the files, and I can seem to play the videos from the folder.

Can anyone please help?

Cheers

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think the Raul trigger might be bugged. I've been trying to get it for 2 hours but it never comes up, not sure if I'm doing things right though. There's also a vid that appears after you dance without text below it and the only way to get out of that is to reload the page. Either that is the Raul event and it's bugged or my stats aren't the right ones, or the even is really really rare.

It's like this ..

Last edited:

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
It has been a little bit since I have played, but I think there was a couple jobs that had some lesbian content.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Hello? Does anyone know how to do a lesbian path?
the game has no lesbian / any favorite sex path. the character can have sex with both genders -regardless of any path- for instance lesbian happens in photoshoot job and club- rest is all hetro (no shemale or anything weird iv spotted so far anmd im playing it for years :))

Reactions: BurningSun

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Take out a loan from the loan shark and don't pay it back is the simplest way.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes