2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hi Vee,

Probably the most important thing first: There is currently no NTR in the game!
But I would have given the player the choice if he neglected his ladies too much that they cheated on him. However, you should have actively managed this through your own decisions.
So if you had always taken good care of your chosen lady, you would never have seen NTR.
Currently, based on the discussions here, I have clearly decided against NTR. This system will no longer apply.

I hope this answers your question. If not - just write to me!

Best regards
Reacté
First of all ThankU for replying and clarifying that was avoidable and not skippable (And now as you said, you've decided against NTR). Second, Yes, I was aware that it was planned for future and wasn't in-game as of now. Third, a bit of advice, It is your game and you've absolute right to add anything in your game and you should do what you feel comfortable with and I hope you take criticism well and tell us the story you want to tell, after all we are here for the story you want to tell. Take criticism and improve the tid bits but don't change your vision of story on preferences of people as you cannot cater everyone's preferences. I respect your decision regardless;).

Bookmarked!

PEACE!

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Hi Vee,

Probably the most important thing first: There is currently no NTR in the game!
But I would have given the player the choice if he neglected his ladies too much that they cheated on him. However, you should have actively managed this through your own decisions.
So if you had always taken good care of your chosen lady, you would never have seen NTR.
Currently, based on the discussions here, I have clearly decided against NTR. This system will no longer apply.

I hope this answers your question. If not - just write to me!

Best regards
Reacté
Well, you cant really cancel one form of NTR and that is Netori unless of course you wont be having the MC stealing other men's women.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
As I read it, the game was originally written in German. Unfortunately with a few (small) spelling mistakes.
I went through the English version - and there are still German remains there. Like in the introduction, in the headings before sections, in the MCs' impressions (top of the screen) or in some names ('unbekannt', AFAIR). In general, the text needs proofreading - for instance, one of female MCs sometimes is called Miss, sometimes Mrs or Ms, or even Misses which seems to be combination of the previous ones :) . The German remains are also in the grammar, apparently 'Sie' happens to be translated to 'they' even if the context suggests that it should be 'you'.

Reactions: GustavoGanz

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Said after reading some post , decided to cancel the ntr he had planned. Weak developer, so afraid of posts that he changed his game. Don't worry about what someone posts, if you look at some the game that have NTR in them that have more post then games that don't. Most harem games are boring,there's no real drama, but when you're have to make choices that could have consequences the more people will get invested.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 161 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 161 MB

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Stat changes appearing at the top of the screen are in German

Reacte

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Reacte hey man please get the translations fixed.
Hey Estrada,

I am aware that there are still errors in the translation.
I'll probably only get a complete handle on it with a separate English version.
Maybe with the next update.
Here's a consolation:

1137.jpg Best regards
Reacté

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Reacte

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Hello folks,

Life Gets Better Version 0.2 is now published for my supporters T3, T4 and T5!
here is the link to my patreon site where you can download it :

Best regards
Reacté

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I enjoyed v11 more than I thought I would. Christine is by far the best option, I love her overall coquettish personality, though Alina is up there too.

Echoing what others have said, some of the translations need work like the "show top_text" flavor information blurbs.

Reacte - was entsprechen T3/T4/T5 für die genannten Stufen? Elise = T3 oder?

Reacte

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
I enjoyed v11 more than I thought I would. Christine is by far the best option, I love her overall coquettish personality, though Alina is up there too.

Echoing what others have said, some of the translations need work like the "show top_text" flavor information blurbs.

Reacte - was entsprechen T3/T4/T5 für die genannten Stufen? Elise = T3 oder?
Hello Johnny,

I'm happy if you like the game. I am also very grateful for any constructive criticism.
Unfortunately, the text boxes are not translated. I currently have no chance of getting to it manually either. I translated some errors by hand (certainly not all).
But I will definitely find a solution for the text boxes.

Okay, now to your question :
T3 = Elise, T4 = Diana, T5 = Christine

Best regards
Reacté

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Said after reading some post , decided to cancel the ntr he had planned. Weak developer, so afraid of posts that he changed his game. Don't worry about what someone posts, if you look at some the game that have NTR in them that have more post then games that don't. Most harem games are boring,there's no real drama, but when you're have to make choices that could have consequences the more people will get invested.
"Man, I hate when people gaslight devs! now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to gaslight the dev!"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life Gets Better [v0.2] [Reacté]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Sorry but this vn seems dated even the renders are from the era before widescreen and are all 4:3 so black bars on a widescreen. If you like your mc to be teased and played with followed by the girl sucking someone else's cock or grinding on and having their pussy touched and afterwards asking if you enjoyed watching, this is a perfect game for you. Dev probably should have stuck to the NTR thats the crowd that enjoys this "style". This one does nothing for me other than make me want to avoid the girls and move on to something else.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Sorry but this vn seems dated even the renders are from the era before widescreen and are all 4:3 so black bars on a widescreen. If you like your mc to be teased and played with followed by the girl sucking someone else's cock or grinding on and having their pussy touched and afterwards asking if you enjoyed watching, this is a perfect game for you. Dev probably should have stuck to the NTR thats the crowd that enjoys this "style". This one does nothing for me other than make me want to avoid the girls and move on to something else.

Damm if this scenes arent avoidable the dev better had sticked whit NTR .what was he thinking vanilla people dosent want to see that XD

palmergames

Apr 12, 2021
Damm if this scenes arent avoidable the dev better had sticked whit NTR .what was he thinking vanilla people dosent want to see that XD
The first one is your boss wife and the second girl, her sister. At the begging, they have no relationship with the MC.

There are multiple routes, with or without ntr. You shall choose which girl to pursuit and how to deal with them.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The first one is your boss wife and the second girl, her sister. At the begging, they have no relationship with the MC.

There are multiple routes, with or without ntr. You shall choose which girl to pursuit and how to deal with them.
Meh i dont want to be the little wanker peeping a people fucking i hope this 3 are the only scenes like that :sick::sick:

Reacte

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Meh i dont want to be the little wanker peeping a people fucking i hope this 3 are the only scenes like that :sick::sick:
Hi Chris2041,

first, these scenes are avoidable. Why are you following Trevor and his wife if you dont want to see them? During the scene you can also avoid it!
Secondly, if you don't like it then why are you playing it?
Nobody forces you to do it and it's free.

regards
Reacté

Reactions: andresblinky
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote