waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
I'm glad to hear that this game isn't abandoned, always good to see a game come back. I have a couple questions for what to expect for the new release:

1. Will animations loop? Previously, animations were a video that ended after a couple seconds, which made them more difficult to appreciate. If they looped, this would no longer be an issue, and dialogue could be included during an active animation.

2. Will animations be skippable? Some of the animations, especially near the beginning, were unskippable and took a while to get through if for whatever reason you restarted the game. If they are loops, this isn't a concern.

3. Will the school that you're adding add more characters for all routes? Will there be more characters present in the NTR routes for characters?

4. How much new content do you think will be present in the update? How many new scenes, characters, etc.?

5. Any major bug fixes/reworks coming? The only main bug I know of is that if your redo the fight in the boxing ring, you just instantly win, so I have no clue what happens if/when you lose the fight.

Looking forward to the update, I think this has great potential and will likely become a Patreon after the game is updated.

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I'm glad to hear that this game isn't abandoned, always good to see a game come back. I have a couple questions for what to expect for the new release:

1. Will animations loop? Previously, animations were a video that ended after a couple seconds, which made them more difficult to appreciate. If they looped, this would no longer be an issue, and dialogue could be included during an active animation.

2. Will animations be skippable? Some of the animations, especially near the beginning, were unskippable and took a while to get through if for whatever reason you restarted the game. If they are loops, this isn't a concern.

3. Will the school that you're adding add more characters for all routes? Will there be more characters present in the NTR routes for characters?

4. How much new content do you think will be present in the update? How many new scenes, characters, etc.?

5. Any major bug fixes/reworks coming? The only main bug I know of is that if your redo the fight in the boxing ring, you just instantly win, so I have no clue what happens if/when you lose the fight.

Looking forward to the update, I think this has great potential and will likely become a Patreon after the game is updated.

I am immensely happy to answer your questions!

1- Yes, I'm choosing to make a loop similar to a gif, even though it indicates loss of frames. There would be more static images that alternate until the player leaves or skips the scene. This is not only to make the game a little more immersive, but also to reduce the download size, since videos represent more than 60% of their current size.

2- Yes, the animations will actually be images, so skipping or speeding up the dialogue will make them pass by. This was something that had been worrying me in the last few updates.

3- Many characters were added, today there are 18 girls with whom the MC can have a relationship and 13 men who can be friends or enemies of the MC. Everything will depend on your choices, each one will have a personality and specific routes. The school system will follow the main story, which will be a link to all other routes.

4- Basically there was a reformulation of the game's main story. A few scenes were discarded, many others were introduced in between, and a lot of new content is already ready. All 15 girls who already appeared in the statuses have effective participation in the game, in addition to 3 other new ones who arrived, Tiffany, Naomi and Tasha, which was a promise I made to my friend Armada1987 some time ago. There are also new male and secondary characters who will coexist with the plot and may be related to its story. So I would say there is a LOT of new content in this update.

5- The main corrections are:

→ Removing videos and implementing the loop to make the game lighter and more immersive.

→ New status menu, now you can access the sex scenes already done with the girls there, as well as track your points with her in Love, Perv and Nice. There is also a bonus of effects, where there will be photos of them in specific outfits, such as school, casual, lingerie, pajamas, naked, etc.

→ Animated sex bars to show your partner's pleasure (similar to the fight model) and a more attractive menu to change positions, people, and intensity of the scene.

→ Teleport system, to prevent the player from wandering downwards on the map and go straight to the objective they want. (In fact, I'm thinking about deactivating the map for now and leaving just this model until the entire story is completed, to save time.)

→ Reformulation of the main story, in order to bring a link to all routes and not deviate too much from my real objective, even though the MC was already involved in it.

All these mechanics mentioned in item 5 are already ready and working perfectly. Which reassures me to inform you that now I just need to really focus on creating the scenes, since they are already designed and written. For this reason, the update should come in July until I finish some pending acts, to leave each of the 18 girls with at least one sex scene created and their entire story completed up to that point.

Makkun

Aug 26, 2019
I am immensely happy to answer your questions!

1- Yes, I'm choosing to make a loop similar to a gif, even though it indicates loss of frames. There would be more static images that alternate until the player leaves or skips the scene. This is not only to make the game a little more immersive, but also to reduce the download size, since videos represent more than 60% of their current size.

2- Yes, the animations will actually be images, so skipping or speeding up the dialogue will make them pass by. This was something that had been worrying me in the last few updates.

3- Many characters were added, today there are 18 girls with whom the MC can have a relationship and 13 men who can be friends or enemies of the MC. Everything will depend on your choices, each one will have a personality and specific routes. The school system will follow the main story, which will be a link to all other routes.

4- Basically there was a reformulation of the game's main story. A few scenes were discarded, many others were introduced in between, and a lot of new content is already ready. All 15 girls who already appeared in the statuses have effective participation in the game, in addition to 3 other new ones who arrived, Tiffany, Naomi and Tasha, which was a promise I made to my friend Armada1987 some time ago. There are also new male and secondary characters who will coexist with the plot and may be related to its story. So I would say there is a LOT of new content in this update.

5- The main corrections are:

→ Removing videos and implementing the loop to make the game lighter and more immersive.

→ New status menu, now you can access the sex scenes already done with the girls there, as well as track your points with her in Love, Perv and Nice. There is also a bonus of effects, where there will be photos of them in specific outfits, such as school, casual, lingerie, pajamas, naked, etc.

→ Animated sex bars to show your partner's pleasure (similar to the fight model) and a more attractive menu to change positions, people, and intensity of the scene.

→ Teleport system, to prevent the player from wandering downwards on the map and go straight to the objective they want. (In fact, I'm thinking about deactivating the map for now and leaving just this model until the entire story is completed, to save time.)

→ Reformulation of the main story, in order to bring a link to all routes and not deviate too much from my real objective, even though the MC was already involved in it.

All these mechanics mentioned in item 5 are already ready and working perfectly. Which reassures me to inform you that now I just need to really focus on creating the scenes, since they are already designed and written. For this reason, the update should come in July until I finish some pending acts, to leave each of the 18 girls with at least one sex scene created and their entire story completed up to that point.
Good to know the game is alive and well! I want to see what changes will happen! I see that it will still be sandbox style, but I feel like you can do more things with it to make it more immersive...

Will the basis of the plot still be the same?

Will all the girls still be available or have some of them been scraped?

Will this game still have gay scenes with Ryan?

Seeing as there will be several male characters (13), have you ever thought about what it would be like to have a female MC to romance the male characters? (This question is just out of curiosity!)

I hope these questions didn't bother you!

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Good to know the game is alive and well! I want to see what changes will happen! I see that it will still be sandbox style, but I feel like you can do more things with it to make it more immersive...

Will the basis of the plot still be the same?

Will all the girls still be available or have some of them been scraped?

Will this game still have gay scenes with Ryan?

Seeing as there will be several male characters (13), have you ever thought about what it would be like to have a female MC to romance the male characters? (This question is just out of curiosity!)

I hope these questions didn't bother you!

Yes, the sandbox style particularly attracts me, but I want to add elements to skip that because I know there are people who like to get straight to the point.

The plot follows the same proposal, now with more elements that integrate the other stories along with the two main ones: The story of his new family, and the dreams that the MC has.

As for gay scenes and male characters, all of these events will be optional according to the player's wishes. Many of them will have an impact on the story depending on your friendship with them (and you can check this in the male status menu), but they won't be my focus for now.

And don't worry, you don't know how much I enjoy answering these questions and it motivates me to know that you're enjoying the work so far! I would like to say that there will be several Easter eggs from the end of the game in this next update!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote