DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
After you corrupted Banu, and stayed with Kamil, be nice to Kamil and play a good wife.
I’ve tried that and still can’t pick “tell a lie” is there a certain part of the meter that has to be filled up for Kamil and Banu or certain person she has to cheat on him with?

Reactions: pleaseletme

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't know why someone like Banu would continue to wear her hijab, in combination with other provocative clothes? The whole purpose of wearing a hijab, is to protect a woman's modesty from head to toe. Which is kind of undermined, if she's wearing shorter skirts or outfits displaying her ample cleavage. If Banu was as dedicated to wearing a hijab and all it represents, as she claims, should would never dream of going to the office wearing an open topped blouse, with cleavage showing or wearing any skirts that didn't cover all her legs.

At no time during this game does Banu display the modesty, that is supposed to be associated with a woman of strict Islamic faith. Her continued wearing of the hijab, is an anachronism, because by the time the game starts she's already started dressing like most women in the west.

Which begs the question why the Dev continues with her wearing one, all the time, when she's started dressing more and more immodestly? The game obviously isn't set in a Middle Eastern country, where women are required to wear hajib's. If I was to guess I'd say they were in Lebanon, which outside of Israel is probably the most liberal country in the Middle East. Once she's started to become more free in what she decides to wear, it makes no sense for her to continue to wear the hijab, as if it was essential to her very being. It doesn't protect her, it doesn't make men respect her more, it doesn't even make her appear more religious or devout. Because all of that is blown away by all the changes to the rest of her clothing choices and the way she's decided to live her life. Continuing to wear the hijab has become merely another fashion choice ( as demonstrated by Hicran, who seems quite comfortable dispensing with it, on occasion, even in public). So please Mr Dev start to reflect this in the game.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I don't know why someone like Banu would continue to wear her hijab, in combination with other provocative clothes? The whole purpose of wearing a hijab, is to protect a woman's modesty from head to toe. Which is kind of undermined, if she's wearing shorter skirts or outfits displaying her ample cleavage. If Banu was as dedicated to wearing a hijab and all it represents, as she claims, should would never dream of going to the office wearing an open topped blouse, with cleavage showing or wearing any skirts that didn't cover all her legs.

At no time during this game does Banu display the modesty, that is supposed to be associated with a woman of strict Islamic faith. Her continued wearing of the hijab, is an anachronism, because by the time the game starts she's already started dressing like most women in the west.

Which begs the question why the Dev continues with her wearing one, all the time, when she's started dressing more and more immodestly? The game obviously isn't set in a Middle Eastern country, where women are required to wear hajib's. If I was to guess I'd say they were in Lebanon, which outside of Israel is probably the most liberal country in the Middle East. Once she's started to become more free in what she decides to wear, it makes no sense for her to continue to wear the hijab, as if it was essential to her very being. It doesn't protect her, it doesn't make men respect her more, it doesn't even make her appear more religious or devout. Because all of that is blown away by all the changes to the rest of her clothing choices and the way she's decided to live her life. Continuing to wear the hijab has become merely another fashion choice ( as demonstrated by Hicran, who seems quite comfortable dispensing with it, on occasion, even in public). So please Mr Dev start to reflect this in the game.
Game is probably set in Turkey, no one really cares if you wear hijab or not mostly
and in rich neighbourhoods you can see women in hijab with heavy makeup or lifted noses, some obvious cosmetic surgery
Hijab is more likely saying we are supporters of the ruling party and they get juicy state contracts, pushy goverment jobs
which they are underqualified for and will most likely change when the ruling party changes.

Reactions: LarryButz

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Game is probably set in Turkey, no one really cares if you wear hijab or not mostly
and in rich neighbourhoods you can see women in hijab with heavy makeup or lifted noses, some obvious cosmetic surgery
Hijab is more likely saying we are supporters of the ruling party and they get juicy state contracts, pushy goverment jobs
which they are underqualified for and will most likely change when the ruling party changes.
I heard there's an AKP rally in the next update. lol

/s

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It doesn't sound like Turkey at all. The only city in Turkey, that's anything like this one, is Istanbul, which is hardly in the Middle East. It's much more likely to be based on Beirut, which has a unique mixture of Christian and Islamic culture. It's known as the party capital of the Arab world, and is home to many western style bars and nightclubs. This has attracted a lot of Russians to work in Beirut, which supports Natasha and Sasha working in Polad's Bar. Also the Christian part of Beirut has a Red Light District, which no other Middle Eastern cities outside of Israel possess.

Beirut is also the cosmetic surgery capital of the world. It's citizens are more likely to have cosmetic surgery even than those of Los Angeles.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Ask the dev to be sure,
he will say it is makeupistan,
does not matter much,
in some of the renders main girl was tatoed and there were an orgy she witnessed
how to get that parts?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Some things in the game don't make any sense. During the scene with Samir's mother, she accuses Banu of being inappropriate because she's wearing jeans. But she's wearing a dress that's both low cut, and shows a fair amount of side boob. So why would she be bothered about Banu wearing jeans?

Also during their game of truth and dare, Samir asks Banu the most embarrassing thing she's done with her husband. And she replies that several years ago whilst they were having sex he tried to fuck her anally. Which is ridiculous, because until relatively recently Kamil hadn't had sex with her at all. She couldn't have been talking about Alper, because she's obviously been with Kamil for several years already. She insists to Ruslan that she's his real mother, because she brought him up, which she could hardly have done, if her and Kamil were only recently married?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ask the dev to be sure,
he will say it is makeupistan,
does not matter much,
in some of the renders main girl was tatoed and there were an orgy she witnessed
how to get that parts?
Well obviously, it's a fictional state. But he may have based it on a real place?

It's not even unusual for muslim women to combine hijabs with western style outfits here in the UK. I just feel it's a bit of an anachronism, to combine a symbol of modesty with other clothing which is much more provocative. I don't object to it at all, I just find it a bit weird, and frankly almost fetishistic. Perhaps that's why the Dev is making such a big thing of it, in this game?

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
I saw the Samir intern bang Banu in the gallery but how the hell do you find that path in the game? I’ve had her go over his house and flash her tits and I think he watched her and Polad in the forest and fapped but still can’t get that scene in the game
Collect all Bad/Corruption point and at same time avoid all Beta point for Kamil
Stay with Kamil
Avoid all Cuckolding point except for Abdul (not sure why this works this way) (+2 points)
Tell the Lie
After that all remaining scenes will pop-up including one you are looking for.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I’ve tried that and still can’t pick “tell a lie” is there a certain part of the meter that has to be filled up for Kamil and Banu or certain person she has to cheat on him with?
The other choice is coloured red, so I'm guessing don't be in the red on the corruption meter?

If Banu is too corrupted, eventually she loses respect for Kamil, and automatically decides to cuck him. If she isn't, she decides to lie because she still loves him enough, not to deliberately humiliate him.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with JokerLeader Multi Mod & Iskender Gallery Unlock:

Life in Middle East 0.1.9 :
/ (297 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
After you stayed with Kamil after he slapped Banu, choose these options:
  • No need to do that
  • continue
  • go back to sleep
  • agree to obey him one last month
  • agree to his offer
  • agree to meet in his private place
  • scold him for ignoring you
  • turn him down
  • banu wants to help him
  • banu is in hurry
  • banu pretended to be offended
  • banu rejects
  • tell a lie

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Got to say this is a great game, with lots of great sex scenes, and loving Banu becoming pure evil on the cuck route. Or the other end of the spectrum on the criminal route, where she's been forced to become the gang's tatted up junkie fucktoy. Who would have thought the pure 'religious' woman at the start of the game, would end up so bad? On the cuck route, I especially loved her turning the tables on Ruslan, when he realises his leverage over Banu has evaporated, now she no longer cares whether Kamil finds out about her earlier sexual misdeeds. I just wonder though whether she'll push him and Kamil too far eventually, and it will all end badly?

Having said that, the game still continues to have glaring inconsistencies. Turan was supposed to be leaving the city after 1 month earlier in the game. So I was pretty surprised over a year later, when he turned up for a further scene with Banu, still in the same apartment and with no evidence that he ever left. At the time, Turan told Banu that she could check with Ali, to confirm he actually was leaving. And that she'd actually only need to serve him for that remaining month. If he'd lied to her, why wouldn't she revert to her original plan, which was to kill him?

Mind you, having Turan arrested for attempted rape was poetic justice. Though why Banu waited a year to do it, when police officer Ahmed has been her lover for a long time now, is anyone's guess?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes