3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is a choice-based visual novel,
Yay, I love choice based games.

something happened in her life that would end up putting her in this world of carnal acts, in which she has no experience. Do you choose, will you resist all impure acts or will you allow yourself to be corrupted?
Interesting, might be able to get a decent playthrough, sounds like it won't be a retard in lecherville.

The choice is out of your hands.
Wut?

MAKE YOUR MIND UP.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Since this game set in Rio, hope this game has a map of the city with the famous neighborhoods like Copacabana, Ipanema, Tijuca, Madureira, Meier, Santa Teresa, Urca, you know, the famous ones.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
would be good to have them in low quality for now until you can improve them later. win you can get a new GPU

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Nada como uma referência BR pra ver a galera falando português KKKKKKK

It's a english forum primarily so I'll stick to that. Her model is **chef kiss**good, but without smut renderings I doubt this will go anywhere

Try making one scene and posting somewhere, like on a poll to see if anyone would prefer a low quality render to fill up the gaps..
It's the way, I'm only going to have money to get a good GPU now in December that I'm going to get thanks to the thirteenth, I was thinking of selling my bike to get a good GPU.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The protagonist's father is a renowned police officer, while her friend Natasha has already been involved with drug dealers... You'll see a lot of things in the future, including baile funk
Sounds interesting. Will it have Lapa?

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Sounds interesting. Will it have Lapa?
for sure, I even plan to go to some places like Parque de Madureira, Ipanema or Lapa to take some photos to put in the scenery in the game, using photos from Google is complicated

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
for sure, I even plan to go to some places like Parque de Madureira, Ipanema or Lapa to take some photos to put in the scenery in the game, using photos from Google is complicated
Using a very brazilian expression, PUTA QUE PARIU, O PARQUE DE MADUREIRA.

It hits home (because is kinda close to where I live)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes