3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Literally:
I must admit I'm no different even though I'm finnish. the reason the game caught my eye was exactly because I grew up in ipanema and jardim botanico myself and was hoping to maybe see some familiar places. :D

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I must admit I'm no different even though I'm finnish. the reason the game caught my eye was exactly because I grew up in ipanema and jardim botanico myself and was hoping to maybe see some familiar places. :D
you will see, in fact, on my patreon I released it for free, open for the public to see an image of the next scene, you can go see it if you want

Reactions: woody554

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
So, I could take photos here at the German complex in some places, to put them in the game as a backdrop, I know the places here and I know where I could or couldn't take photos, so it's fine.
The game is good, it brings back memories of the Hurricane 2000 dances and reminds you of some national songs, such as: CBJR, Banda Strike, Capital Inicial and others. That's why I say, Brazilians playing Brazilian games won't be any good. hueuehuehue

PS: Mário has already come out of the closet.

"All the principles of a perfect woman" - She will come back (All the defects of a perfect woman) -- CBJR;
"Natasha" - Natasha -- Initial Capital;
"Big Ass" - Garota Tantão - Jota Lennon;
"Forbidden is more delicious" - Paraiso Proibido -- Banda Strike // Forbidden is much better and dangerous is fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great work, bro. :sneaky: :coffee:

Thiago1984

May 11, 2022
The game is good, it brings back memories of the Hurricane 2000 dances and reminds you of some national songs, such as: CBJR, Banda Strike, Capital Inicial and others. That's why I say, Brazilians playing Brazilian games won't be any good. hueuehuehue

PS: Mário has already come out of the closet.

"All the principles of a perfect woman" - She will come back (All the defects of a perfect woman) -- CBJR;
"Natasha" - Natasha -- Initial Capital;
"Big Ass" - Garota Tantão - Jota Lennon;
"Forbidden is more delicious" - Paraiso Proibido -- Banda Strike // Forbidden is much better and dangerous is fun.

Great work, bro. :sneaky: :coffee:

Hurricane 2000! kkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: TaurusBR

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Brasileiro sendo brasileiro em site gringo: a zoeira nunca acaba.
Gringos do site gringo: Que porra é essa? O que esses malucos estão falando?

Brazilian being Brazilian on a foreign website: the fun never ends.
Foreigners from foreign sites: What the fuck? What are these crazy people talking about?
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Thiago1984

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Brasileiro sendo brasileiro em site gringo: a zoeira nunca acaba.
Gringos do site gringo: Que porra é essa? O que esses malucos estão falando?

Brazilian being Brazilian on a foreign website: the fun never ends.
Foreigners from foreign sites: What the fuck? What are these crazy people talking about?
:ROFLMAO:
não faz mal, dudes. :D

• Haha
Reactions: TaurusBR

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3005525

Overview:
The game is a choice-based visual novel, set in the city of Rio de Janeiro, where you play as Elza. Elza is 18 years old, she is an innocent woman and was indoctrinated since she was little to stay away from impure acts, since she was little she was indoctrinated in the church that she should only have these acts after marriage, but something happened in her life that would end up putting her in this world of carnal acts, in which she has no experience. Do you choose, will you resist all impure acts or will you allow yourself to be corrupted? The choice is out of your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release date: 2023-10-14
Developer: Black Ninja
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3005597 View attachment 3005599 View attachment 3005602 View attachment 3005605
BlackNinja, excellent start, and congratulations on pursuing your dream. Elza is a beauty and Alice and Nat are hot too. I love that this story is played in Rio and your plan is to fashion the game in the style of Good Girl Gone Bad. Are you planning on including incest or bestiality (dogs or horses?), you could make them or any fetishes optional. I would love to see Mom and Dad also get corrupted in some manner, maybe, through violence. I hope you get the support that you need, I think you have made an excellent start. Good luck, buena suerte, amigo.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
BlackNinja, excellent start, and congratulations on pursuing your dream. Elza is a beauty and Alice and Nat are hot too. I love that this story is played in Rio and your plan is to fashion the game in the style of Good Girl Gone Bad. Are you planning on including incest or bestiality (dogs or horses?), you could make them or any fetishes optional. I would love to see Mom and Dad also get corrupted in some manner, maybe, through violence. I hope you get the support that you need, I think you have made an excellent start. Good luck, buena suerte, amigo.
I intend to do it out of bestiality, about the mother and father being corrupted, I have already come up with a plot for this, her mother was totally inspired by stifler's mother, and she will be the milf of the game, in the future Elza will have a cousin who will have to stay at her house.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
spermfran.png spermfran2.png

Guys, I want you to tell me, are the images okay to put in the game? At least until I get a decent GPU?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Guys, I want you to tell me, are the images okay to put in the game? At least until I get a decent GPU?

turn off the 'auto headlight' in daz render settings/general to 'never' to avoid the 'flash photograph' shine. unless of course the render is supposed to look like the character is carrying a torchlight or something?

otherwise I don't see anything badly wrong. you'll have to add some lights of course, after you turn off the camera headlight.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes