3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Thank you so much to you guys who are supporting me, I am so grateful for you, you are the best, these thanks only make me want to release the next update soon

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
finally something more in the direction of my kinks again. solid start. kinda cute and smart intro with the patreon and all. fmc is nice and she looks nice. just wonder how her boobs will look like kinda wish they would look like the boobs of a game called perfecthousewife but the butt, legs, face and all looks nice :) her notfather seems to have a little texture issue around his neck or maybe its just really hard shadow.

will keep an eyes on this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orochi157

Thiago1984

May 11, 2022
Só falta o Orochi157 adicionar isso e o jogo fica perfeito, além das tretas do Rômulo Costa, Veronica Costa e Priscila Nocetti hauhsau

english: All that's left is for Orochi157 to add that and the game is perfect, besides the bullshit from Rômulo Costa, Veronica Costa and Priscila Nocetti hauhsau
Priscila Nocetti seria uma bela personagem de jogo...

Tem que pagar direito de imagem Orochi157 ?????

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Priscila Nocetti seria uma bela personagem de jogo...

Tem que pagar direito de imagem Orochi157 ?????
I don't know, I'd rather not pay to see it, but there's nothing stopping me from creating a character inspired by her, in fact, some that will appear are inspired by famous figures, like Mc Rugal and the close do frodo

• Wow
Reactions: Thiago1984

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Next update is close, it will add the missing scene in Francisco's house and in the nightclub's bathroom

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021

That's what you read, the update is already 90% ready. It will add two scenes that should already be in the game. And as you asked, I made the scenes even with not very good renderings. In the future, with a decent quality GPU, I will redo the scenes. I just can't let you go without seeing our beloved protagonist in hot scenes.

The missing 10% is because of the translation. I've heard a lot of people say that the English translation isn't very good. I promise I'll fix it.

But what do you think our beloved protagonist's reaction will be when she learns what sperm looks like for the first time?

This update brings 39 new renderings, one of which is a new background.

Android and Mac versions will be released alongside.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3019334

Overview:
The game is a choice-based visual novel, set in the city of Rio de Janeiro, where you play as Elza. Elza is 18 years old, she is an innocent woman and was indoctrinated since she was little to stay away from impure acts, since she was little she was indoctrinated in the church that she should only have these acts after marriage, but something happened in her life that would end up putting her in this world of carnal acts, in which she has no experience. Do you choose, will you resist all impure acts or will you allow yourself to be corrupted? The choice is out of your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-21
Release date: 2023-10-14
Developer: Black Ninja
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA
android: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
View attachment 3005597 View attachment 3005599 View attachment 3005602 View attachment 3005605 View attachment 3023002 View attachment 3023004
I am sure we would like to see the sex scenes as best as you can do them. When you get your new GPU, you can always revise it, if you wish or just move on. For a first-timer, I think you are doing a fantastic job, especially with your limited resources.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orochi157

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
It's difficult to work without a GPU, I'm just using the processor. But when I get the GPU, it will be wonderful

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeInRio-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Alkasal
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes