3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Man, your basic understanding of NTR was wrong, given the way you interpreted the tag's absence as a sign of something completely unrelated. I explained it in a way that answers your questions fine. Also
I asked if the girl will cheat on her own volition regardless of corruption status since there is only cheating tag and no NTR.
Again, those two things have nothing to do with one another. At least learn how to read before trying to be sassy or whatever.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
The idea is to make it corrupt little by little. In the next update she will find herself in extremely embarrassing situations, which will make her think a lot about what she really wants in life.
Only cheating tag but no NTR ?? Does that mean the MC girl sleeps with other men voluntarily without being corrupted??

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Man, your basic understanding of NTR was wrong, given the way you interpreted the tag's absence as a sign of something completely unrelated. I explained it in a way that answers your questions fine. Also

Again, those two things have nothing to do with one another. At least learn how to read before trying to be sassy or whatever.
You're a certified dumbass, did anyone ever tell you that? I can't help but be salty at this point seeing how clueless can one individual like yourself be and then go on making simple matters like this even more complex. You're telling me I should read while you can't even read one simple statement yourself and keep complicating stuffs. You kept repeating the same stuff even when I explained it in my 2nd comment that I ASKED IF THE GAME HAS JUST CHEATING AND NOT NTR . NOWHERE have I even made any interpretations about NTR yet you kept making a fool out of yourself assuming I made one! When I made the 2nd question in my original comment I asked about the cheating part if she would do stuffs with her own decision, NOT the NTR. See how the other person addressed my question properly in comparison to your own self entitlement

LEARN TO READ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: quiboune

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
She cheated willingly, yes, in the scene with Gabi, she does that, everything will depend on her choices
Thank you. Your response was exactly what I wanted to hear <3 Not the other smartass stuck in his world assuming I was talking about NTR in the first place

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
That's not what NTR means. Netorare is about the cuck suffering due to the "cheating" or being humiliated without knowing, so it doesn't even need to be actual cheating (a game where the MC's mom or childhood friend gets corrupted by the bully is also NTR). Cheating but no NTR on a FemProtag game means the MC will cheat and there will be no focus on the humiliation/suffering of the cuck.
Still see some people doesn't know what NTR really is, Netorare, has different forms, cuck is only a small part of it, what the most known form of NTR really is where a third party force/corrupt/seduce either the better half of a relationship, wether it a guy or woman.

Cuck on the other hand also have different forms, which depend on wether the one part loves to see the other part have sex with third party, which considered Netorase, or one dominates the better half into watching a third party having sex with them, or the third party simply force the better half have sex while the other one is forced to watch which then is considered Netorare.

In basic Netorare is a form of cheating, but mostly with leverage over the person. In this VN the female is a MC, so it only cheating if she sleeps many men while she has a boyfriend, now if she was forced to have sex with some men then it would be netorare in the perspective of the boyfriend, if not forced then it would just stay simple form of cheating.

Edit: so in short
Netorare: is where a third party try to steal a loved one from the MC, by force/seduction/corruption with some leverage.
Netorase: is where the one half encourage the other half to have sex with a third party
and then we have Netori where the MC try to steal an other couples better half.

Reactions: MisterZone

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Still see some people doesn't know what NTR really is, Netorare, has different forms, cuck is only a small part of it, what the most known form of NTR really is where a third party force/corrupt/seduce either the better half of a relationship, wether it a guy or woman.

Cuck on the other hand also have different forms, which depend on wether the one part loves to see the other part have sex with third party, which considered Netorase, or one dominates the better half into watching a third party having sex with them, or the third party simply force the better half have sex while the other one is forced to watch which then is considered Netorare.

In basic Netorare is a form of cheating, but mostly with leverage over the person. In this VN the female is a MC, so it only cheating if she sleeps many men while she has a boyfriend, now if she was forced to have sex with some men then it would be netorare in the perspective of the boyfriend, if not forced then it would just stay simple form of cheating.

Edit: so in short
Netorare: is where a third party try to steal a loved one from the MC, by force/seduction/corruption with some leverage.
Netorase: is where the one half encourage the other half to have sex with a third party
and then we have Netori where the MC try to steal an other couples better half.
Of course. I used the word cuck to refer to the person suffering the NTR. I'm aware that it doesn't need literal cheating to be NTR but couldn't think of a better word.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I used QuillBot to correct the English translation of the game; obviously, I know it's not 100%, but it's a big deal. I give the game, and I hope you like the new version.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
When Natasha asks if you want to go to the beach, tell her you have business to attend to about the church, the next day Fran will offer Elza a job to take care of him.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeInRio-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Can you use joyplay? I had a lot of problems creating the Android version, due to the new cell phone mechanics that I implemented in the game, I believe that with Joyplay you can play on your cell phone.

Reactions: Kazy
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes