3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MRpicle

Feb 28, 2024
Perfect update, it was everything I wanted to see from the protagonist, I hope she becomes more corrupt over time.

Last edited:

MRpicle

Feb 28, 2024
Great scenes, you go far with your game, and I'll follow you, curious to know what Zoio is doing for Elza, after seeing her leaving the workshop.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
New version for Patreon subscribers
antes e depois.png

That is correct; the update that will completely change the game is nearly complete; I have already fixed the bugs, added the voices, and changed all of the skins; all that remains is for me to convert the images from png to webp, which will make the game lighter, as it is quite heavy.

I would like to say that this update was the one that gave me the most work because I changed a lot of things, and I had to learn every time I was going to change something, which took hours and hours of sleep, added to an intense day of work, and left me days without sleeping properly, but the result was fantastic! I completely changed the look of the game to make it more professional, and I also added an in-game gallery, which will be explored further in future updates.

I will provide information about the next update in a separate post; for now, I will concentrate on this one.

Update Notes:

• Change skins.
  • I literally lost count of how many images I rendered, so I guess there were more than 300 images.
  • facial expressions.
  • more sounds during dialogues.
  • Gallery.
  • completely new home menu.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes