3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LifeInRio-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Alkasal

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
There's an anal sex tag, but I played it and so far there hasn't been any, how do I get the scene?

One suggestion, apparently all the guys in the game have premature ejaculation, is there any way to improve this in the next updates?

Reactions: yrban7477

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
There's an anal sex tag, but I played it and so far there hasn't been any, how do I get the scene?

One suggestion, apparently all the guys in the game have premature ejaculation, is there any way to improve this in the next updates?
You have to deny skipping school with Alice on the beach, wear the most daring clothes to school and look back when someone hits on her on the street, she will allow anal and blowjob.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aaaaah, Rio.

Where the men are men and the women might be men too .... it's 50/50.

Take a lucky dip in a pair of panties, could be a cock, could be a vagina ..... either way you're getting fucked. One will make your night and the other will make your hole weak.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Aaaaah, Rio.

Where the men are men and the women might be men too .... it's 50/50.

Take a lucky dip in a pair of panties, could be a cock, could be a vagina ..... either way you're getting fucked. One will make your night and the other will make your hole weak.
You are confusing Rio de Janeiro with Thailand, in Rio de Janeiro there are 30% men 30% weapons 30% drugs 10% women

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I was being generous, but in reality there are only drugs, weapons, corruption.
Exactly, Rio de Janeiro for those from abroad is a wonderful city, but for those from here you know what a disgrace it is, even if you are not involved in trafficking, you cannot enter an area you don't know

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
He can fix it in post production, so get over it.
This is the problem that I most want to solve, I've been trying to solve it since the first update, but it's difficult, but everything will work out and I'll be able to solve it.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes