Aug 3, 2022
This game reminds me of Good Girl Gone Bad, but it's still cool.
Wich for me is not a bad thing, GGGB was a great game and the only downside is that it ends, so having more is actually good.

I'm loving the game so far my only problem is that the character progression feel a bit too slow for me. I would love some options to speed up the corruption for those who wanted.
Like in GGGB there is the choise to cheat on your BF in the pup and that happens right at the start of the game, doing that will speed up the corruption of the MC by a lot.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Tags:
3DCG, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Groping, Masturbation, MILF, Romance, Voyeurism, Cheating, Vaginal sex, Uncensored, sex models, Hardcore, Brunettes, Shotacon

With that game summary and that image, i expected to find "Prostitution" among the tags.
If it's following the GGGB path, which it seems to be there is no actual prostitution involved.

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
I believe that if you want to have an easier time finding a translator for your game, you could offer them some $5 and I'm sure some teenagers (over 18, naturally, as we have only grown ups here in the forum *wink wink*) will jump on that

Reactions: Orochi157

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Wich for me is not a bad thing, GGGB was a great game and the only downside is that it ends, so having more is actually good.

I'm loving the game so far my only problem is that the character progression feel a bit too slow for me. I would love some options to speed up the corruption for those who wanted.
Like in GGGB there is the choise to cheat on your BF in the pup and that happens right at the start of the game, doing that will speed up the corruption of the MC by a lot.

I'm glad you liked the game and yes, I was inspired by GGGB to make it, because for me GGGB is the best adult game ever made. Regarding the character's corruption taking a while, that's because the game will be very long, very different from GGGB which in my opinion ends very quickly. Elza is still very naive and when she gets to know what the world really is like, she will start to have more choices that will take her down very different paths.

Maybe in the future I'll be able to add some cheating like this, as it's my first game, I still have difficulties when I use Renpy.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
How do I get diary scenes of #9, 12, 13 and 16? I have all the others. Great game, keep up the work.
9 - after the end of the nightclub, you have to refuse to go to the beach, Francisco will call you to take care of him, it's up to you to accept it or not (If you accept, later on he will release 16)

12 - When Alice asks you to skip class on the beach, you have to refuse. Right after that you choose the red top to go to school, when you pass the tire shop you look back. (Automatically it will release 13 too, it's up to you to accept it or not)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
The mom is the hottest milf in this game but nothing with her in this update atleast the boy loses his virginity with his teacher, also some of my choices didnt work during sex scene in class, it only let me pick the bottom choice not the top

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
The mom is the hottest milf in this game but nothing with her in this update atleast the boy loses his virginity with his teacher, also some of my choices didnt work during sex scene in class, it only let me pick the bottom choice not the top
Arthur will be a character that I will have to remove from the game, just as I will also have to change a lot of things in the game...

I intend to release the game on Steam to have a wider reach, and Steam is quite strict with some things...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Arthur will be a character that I will have to remove from the game, just as I will also have to change a lot of things in the game...

I intend to release the game on Steam to have a wider reach, and Steam is quite strict with some things...
you dont have to remove him, just age him up, give him a goatee or something, and change the name school to university or college and teacher to professor. thats what other devs did for steam

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
you dont have to remove him, just age him up, give him a goatee or something, and change the name school to university or college and teacher to professor. thats what other devs did for steam
Yes, I will remove it and put in another character. I will have to remove some of his scenes and change the dialogue. I'm glad I didn't put characters in school clothes otherwise it would give me more headaches.

Reactions: yrban7477

Ramsay_Bolton

Jul 24, 2018
How English can be this bad. It's 2024 ffs. Just use ChatGPT or DeepL. You don't have to even think or know a word of English. They do the job for you.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
How English can be this bad. It's 2024 ffs. Just use ChatGPT or DeepL. You don't have to even think or know a word of English. They do the job for you.
I've already used AI to translate my game, and the result was worse than Google's translation due to a series of factors, and this was told to me by my own subscribers.

Here on the site there are places just for content creators where there is discussion about the best way to translate the game. And the best way to translate the game is with someone else, and I will do this in the future when I have a higher income, as professional translation is expensive.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Translating or correcting the dialogue in my game is a struggle I've had since I created it, and to this day I have a headache because of it. Anyone who has followed me for a while knows very well what I'm talking about. It's no wonder that in my own game I make an appeal for someone to help me.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
One constant error is mistaking he for she or vice versa:
"He" is ALWAYS male
"She" is ALWAYS female.

Very basic English. Anything that doesn't have genitalia is "it."

Reactions: Ramsay_Bolton

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
One constant error is mistaking he for she or vice versa:
"He" is ALWAYS male
"She" is ALWAYS female.

Very basic English. Anything that doesn't have genitalia is "it."
Unfortunately, this is what the translator himself does, and for any language...

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
A friend here on the site made a correction to the translation, here is the file.

You rename it to script, go into the game, tl, english folder and replace the script file in that folder with this one.

Reactions: MRpicle

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I'll volunteer to help with the English translation for this game if needed. The game itself is great, but the text translation can be hella confusing at times. I'm not bashing by any means, just legit offering to help. If the dev needs help with it, I'll do it free, just so us native English players can enjoy it more.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes