Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
If you don't meet any vendors in a bus everytime you're in a bus, this game doesn't REALLY takes place in Rio.

Source: Me, who lives in the city :KEK:
In the bus, in the ferry boat, in the train, in the shopping center, in the supermarket, in the nearest corner... They're everywhere!!!

Reactions: jantsc28

MRpicle

Feb 28, 2024
How do you get the scene with Francisco?
First you have to agree to go out with Sr. Lourdes on Tuesday.

Then at the end of the nightclub event you have to refuse to go to the beach, you say you have something at church to sort out

Then, if I'm not mistaken, the scenes with him will automatically come

rafatelles85

Jan 23, 2021
Black Ninja vi que você mudou o script do jogo, por acaso você tirou a cena do anal com o velho negro?? na hora de escolher ir ou não para a academia ela está indo independente da escolha como se faltasse parte do script e não dando pra abrir a cena com velho negro

Reactions: Orochi157

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Black Ninja vi que você mudou o script do jogo, por acaso você tirou a cena do anal com o velho negro?? na hora de escolher ir ou não para a academia ela está indo independente da escolha como se faltasse parte do script e não dando pra abrir a cena com velho negro
Strange... I'll take a look at that.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
If I manage to open the scene with the old black man here, I have to choose not to skip school with Alice and wear red Crooped shoes when I go to school...

Now the gym scene is really bugged, even if you choose not to, they will still... I'll fix that.

If you have any more bugs, please let me know.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't know how to speak English, I use Google Translate to translate the game. I've tried several times to get someone's help with the dialogues, but they always give up because of the enormous amount of dialogues in the game.
The main issue I am seeing is that Google translate literally translates from your language to the desired language.
That is an issue because the slangs we use in each language are immensely different, and conjugation is different.
This is extremely difficult for a native English speaker to understand. Google translate is horrible.
I have tattoos on my arms that I slightly regret, because I used google translate to translate from English to Japanese, and I was told a couple times that it was close, but not exact. It's embarrassing. haha
But, I have trouble with tattoos because I pass out due to major endorphin rush. So, I am stuck with it.

Anyway, keep trying to find a translator, or at least try something else besides Google translate. Because this just isn't working.
I skip all the dialogue and try to guess what the choices mean. I just can't understand most of this.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
The main issue I am seeing is that Google translate literally translates from your language to the desired language.
That is an issue because the slangs we use in each language are immensely different, and conjugation is different.
This is extremely difficult for a native English speaker to understand. Google translate is horrible.
I have tattoos on my arms that I slightly regret because I used google translate to translate from English to Japanese, and I was told a couple times that it was close but not exact. It's embarrassing. haha
But I have trouble with tattoos because I pass out due to major endorphin rush. So, I am stuck with it.

Anyway, keep trying to find a translator, or at least try something else besides Google translate. Because this just not working.
I skip all the dialogue and try to guess what the choices mean. I just can't understand most of this.
This is a problem that I've had since the creation of my game. I've even tried to correct it sentence by sentence using AI, but they told me that it was worse than using Google Translate. It's too difficult to solve this... I still avoid using slang so that the translator can translate better, but the translator is really shit...

Reactions: FookU2

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Brasileiro sendo brasileiro em site gringo: a zoeira nunca acaba.
Gringos do site gringo: Que porra é essa? O que esses malucos estão falando?

Brazilian being Brazilian on a foreign website: the fun never ends.
Foreigners from foreign sites: What the fuck? What are these crazy people talking about?
:ROFLMAO:
Finalmente alguém com uma pfp de Cavaleiros aqui nesse site.

Agora cadê os hentai de Cavaleiros, hein??? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TaurusBR
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes