Derfelruivo

Dec 13, 2021
MC just Came four times in one day (1 Karen, 2 Chloe, 1 Sophie). And might cum one more time during the night with Chloe. How is that possible?

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
I think i'm losing my mind How the hell do you avoid Lauren running away durin Pool scene.

Note: I Think I might have solved how to get that scene with Lauren will have to verify if it's true before saying anything
Note: I Tested probably every varient you just gotta have enough Lauren points during the pool scene. I think I'm not 100% sure but what I've gather that's the only time she didn't run away. And let you eat her out.
Note: Ok It's confirmed by me You gotta get really high points with Lauren for her to let you eat her our during pool scene.
Note: 15 points or higher on Lauren and she'll let you eat her out.
Side note: You can either get Chloe scene or Zara scene in Episode 2. Not both

Last edited:
Reactions: tbill2000 and f4f4

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I think i'm losing my mind How the hell do you avoid Lauren running away durin Pool scene.

Note: I Think I might have solved how to get that scene with Lauren will have to verify if it's true before saying anything
Note: I Tested probably every varient you just gotta have enough Lauren points during the pool scene. I think I'm not 100% sure but what I've gather that's the only time she didn't run away. And let you eat her out.
Note: Ok It's confirmed by me You gotta get really high points with Lauren for her to let you eat her our during pool scene.
Note: 15 points or higher on Lauren and she'll let you eat her out.
Side note: You can either get Chloe scene or Zara scene in Episode 2. Not both
How exactly did you get 15 points with Lauren without using a cheat because the most I've been able to get is only 11 and on good guy path cause Sario path will always come up short on points without using a cheat.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Can't get the BJ scene with Lauren after the dinner then bath scene, even with the cheat mod. Is that really just a scene from the gallery or something or can you really get it in game? If so can anyone give me a save during the EP1 date scene with Lauren? I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Can't get the BJ scene with Lauren after the dinner then bath scene, even with the cheat mod. Is that really just a scene from the gallery or something or can you really get it in game? If so can anyone give me a save during the EP1 date scene with Lauren? I would really appreciate it.
You have to join the Italien dude and miss the painting scene with Lauren/ Massage scene for that to happen

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Gallery unlocker. Right click and select save as. galleryunlock.rpy needs to be in "\LISC-0.6.0-pc\game" folder (the same folder as "archive.rpa"). Only works for v6.0.

**When I made the unlocker I had already played episode 2 so the variable to unlock that page in the gallery was already done. While the scenes were unlocked the button wasn't. Updated to unlock episode 2 page in gallery.
So, does this work for 6.1 since it added animations? If not, please update.

EDIT: Tested it in the game, things are unlocked so it appears to work.

Last edited:

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Gallery unlocker. Right click and select save as. galleryunlock.rpy needs to be in "\LISC-0.6.0-pc\game" folder (the same folder as "archive.rpa"). Only works for v6.0.

**When I made the unlocker I had already played episode 2 so the variable to unlock that page in the gallery was already done. While the scenes were unlocked the button wasn't. Updated to unlock episode 2 page in gallery.
hi,does this mod work for v0.6.1 version? tks!

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes