GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I too can't find the 2nd floor with the I-Shaped Paint. And I can't even find the roof, how do you get there?
Out of frustration I added a bit of sarcasm, per the "roof" comment. I never actually made it to the roof. I moved on to the next steps in the WT and ignored what was in the WT that didn't happen in game.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I also didn't see those animations when I continued the story.. I was like "why is my screen black?" lol I updated the patch from 10.1 to 10.2
and all the renders and animations are in there now...

Video converted to gif below for proof.. hope that helps!

View attachment 4159357

Here's the Mega Link for it

I downloaded the full game V0.10.2 PC installer and some of the scenes in game are black. Is the update patch any good in my case or only when updating from 10.1 to 10.2?

I'm in the scene in aunt Chloe's room where her sex toys are revealed when falling to the floor. Iris came to the door and aunt tries a toy to help me, but screen goes black.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I downloaded the full game V0.10.2 installer and some of the scenes in game are black. Is the update patch any good in my case or only when updating from 10.1 to 10.2?
v0.10.1 isn't real, it's really v0.10.0...

v0.10.1 has never been on Patreon/Oppaiman/Itch.io

Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

CHANGELOG V0.10.2 :

• Added missing Animation.
  • Minor bugfix
UPDATE ONLY:

MEGA

Full uncompressed:

Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks! So this is in addition to the LISC V10.2 PC 13.6 GB installer?
If you are having issues, then get the full uncompressed version, or you can grab my "compressed version" if you don't want to download 13GB, if you are still having issues after that, then it is something on your end.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
If you are having issues, then get the full uncompressed version, or you can grab my "compressed version" if you don't want to download 13GB, if you are still having issues after that, then it is something on your end.
Ok, like I said before, I already downloaded the 13.6 GB V10.2 installer, but am having this issue.

Now, I downloaded the patch and copied & pasted the game folder where needed and nothing has changed. There still is no visual w/ aunt in her room when messing around

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ok, like I said before, I already downloaded the 13.6 GB V10.2 installer, but am having this issue.

Now, I downloaded the patch and copied & pasted the game folder where needed and nothing has changed. There still is no visual w/ aunt in her room when messing around
The patch is an update patch. As in it's for people that had v0.10.0 to update their game to v0.10.2 so they did not have to redownload the full game. You don't use the update patch on v0.10.2.

Only a few people are having issues, so it is probably graphics/system related.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
The patch is an update patch. As in it's for people that had v0.10.0 to update their game to v0.10.2 so they did not have to redownload the full game. You don't use the update patch on v0.10.2.

Only a few people are having issues, so it is probably graphics/system related.
Omg! I figured it out. It was a F******* blindfold. That's why it went black. Geezus!

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Life in Santa County 0.10.2: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Mega Workupload

Game breaking bug or watever.. Task: Talk to Iris and when i do, on to 3rd option selection and i get error screen.

error report attached

Are you using the mod/incest patch?
Yes

Loaded save without the mod and it works fine.

Reactions: SweatyDevil

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Theoretically, this sequence should be work:

1. Basement (-1 floor) (sequence matters!)
  • Storage room to the right
    - Do not miss this opportunity.(RECORD)

• Boiler room (room in the back)
    - Find Drugs (back of the room, lower left)

2. 2nd Floor (room on the left)
  • Try to enter, then talk to Sylvia -> Try to cheat (requires at least 4+ Intimidation for success)
  • Open the door and listen Rose's phone conversation -> Scold -> Lock the door and treat as she deserve -> extended sex scene with Rose -> Cum inside her / or not
3. 1st Floor Classroom
  • Red book central shelf back
  • Red book left shelf back
  • Talk to Camelia (ask all options)
    - Ask for help Camelia (mutually exclusive with Elena or Jasmine)
4. 1st Floor
  • Talk to Jasmine (ask all options)
    - Ask for help Jasmine (mutually exclusive with Elena or Camelia)

5. 1st Floor Right (Basketball & WC sign)
  • Talk to Elena (ask all options)
    - Ask for help Elena (mutually exclusive with Jasmine or Camelia)

• 1st Floor WC
    - Drugs in toilet tank
    - Collectible magazine on floor

6. 2nd Floor break into the Principal's office (sequence matters)
  • Talk to the girl that helps you to begin
    - Bookshelf -> click red books, find safe with kinky pics
    - Small table (flavor cigar sequence)
    - Principals desk. Read the emails, oldest first (sequence matters!) (if you read newest the mission is over)
    - Students who Miss Lauren accuses of drug use
    - Students who have sex for money. (gain password: Yellow Phoenix)
    - Disciplinary proceedings against Ms. Lauren (click evidence file)

7. Detective Ludwig calls after leaving the room

8. 1st Floor Left (Coffee & WC sign)
  • WC on the left -> Felicia and Karmen -> Password? -> Yellow Phonix -> Pay -> Sex with Felicia

9. Leave the School
Please post under "SPOILER"..

tallghostdown

Feb 29, 2020
the blowjob's there (below) if it's the scene you're talking about .. its the hotdog scene I just found out that's the issue.. the hotdog scene just states *animation* but no actual animation, it's also there when after this animation to Deepthroat Lauren.. you also get the *animation* tag ( see below )

View attachment 4161357

View attachment 4161359

View attachment 4161364

In the latest update 1.10.2 some animation are working others are not implemented like the example in this post???

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes