GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah, you could do that messing with the stats. You might have to go back some saves, don't know how much changing stats so late in will affect things, might not be too bad or might screw it up :ROFLMAO:
I pasted the unzipped URM file in the "game"' folder and started the game, saw the confirmation popup that the URM was installed, but the URM does not open when pressing Alt + M
I'm running Win10Pro and using v10.2 of the game

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I pasted the unzipped URM file in the "game"' folder and started the game, saw the confirmation popup that the URM was installed, but the URM does not open when pressing Alt + M
I'm running Win10Pro and using v10.2 of the game

Odd, works just as intended here.

After pressing ALT + M together and same time

1.png

2.png

Reactions: GameRebel

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yup! After posting my comment, it worked, but oddly, sometimes it doesn't open so just playing w/ it to figure it out. Thnx for your help, mate
Yeah, once you get the hang of it, it's really simple mod.

It's great for games without a mod, or if you don't want to wait. You can change names, so essentially in some games can make your own incest patch on the fly, changes stats, unlock gallery, and so on.

Bro help me i cant find Charlotte,i need leave house but i cant find Charlotte
Not sure, been a minute I know one person is in the attic.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Oh, did the start get reworked to dodge the patreon banhammer? Don't remember it being the "Mom, but not actually Mom". Also starts in University too unlike last time... I think...

Last edited:

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
i thought that V10.2 was supposed to add the missing animations such as Lauren blowjob during the Lauren/Chloe scene. is it still missing?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
yep i saw the walkthrough but not getting any choice there
I had the same issue... read below

I was using the WT mod and apparently has me on the criminal path vs the lover path that includes more sex scenes. Is there a console command that I can use to edit game stats to get me on the lover path?

I got jumped by Sario and his oversized guard and I was not given the option between both paths, it defaulted to criminal based on choices and stats

Here are my current stats
View attachment 4152869

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Stuck in school free roam

I'm following the WT guide step-by-step and the game doesn't seem to be following the guide or vice versa.
I've completed the first two steps; on step 3, on 2nd floor below, where the heck is the "I-shaped paint" mentioned in the WT?

2nd Floor (with I-shaped paint on the ground)
Automatically get scene with drug dealer kids
◦ "Warn them harshly." ֍֍
◦ "Tell them that you have no interest."

I've checked the whole campus including the roof and I found no drug dealers

1729656162838.png

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Stuck in school free roam

I'm following the WT guide step-by-step and the game doesn't seem to be following the guide or vice versa.
I've completed the first two steps; on step 3, on 2nd floor below, where the heck is the "I-shaped paint" mentioned in the WT?

2nd Floor (with I-shaped paint on the ground)
Automatically get scene with drug dealer kids
◦ "Warn them harshly." ֍֍
◦ "Tell them that you have no interest."

I've checked the whole campus including the roof and I found no drug dealers

View attachment 4158652
Just a question but what wt guide are you using? As far as I know there's no guide for current version but only for older version before the rework. Which means useless for current version.

ApolloT

Nov 18, 2021
The dev has said that the animations are there and can be seen in the "videos" folder. However, Laurens blowjob and hotdog are referenced in game with *animation* text but there are no video references (of the 34 videos) in the "video" folder update file. These scene options should be taken out of the game if there isn't any intent on adding the animations.

I also downloaded the full 10.2 file and the scenes are still not there.

Reactions: Itsphred

Itsphred

Aug 15, 2024
The dev has said that the animations are there and can be seen in the "videos" folder. However, Laurens blowjob and hotdog are referenced in game with *animation* text but there are no video references (of the 34 videos) in the "video" folder update file. These scene options should be taken out of the game if there isn't any intent on adding the animations.

I also downloaded the full 10.2 file and the scenes are still not there.
I also didn't see those animations when I continued the story.. I was like "why is my screen black?" lol I updated the patch from 10.1 to 10.2
and all the renders and animations are in there now...

Video converted to gif below for proof.. hope that helps!

ezgif-4-6c687f7ca7.gif

Here's the Mega Link for it

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes