Nov 26, 2020
Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: Previous compression didn't have the animations copied over, it's fixed now, sorry :cry:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed version still you can download the update only below.

UPDATE ONLY COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
Excuse me but... I-Patch only and Official Gallery Unlocker? Or is the previous unlocker you uploaded still viable?

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I didn't take your links, and this site is free, so don't tell me here that it's paid, I took a link from another source, and only patreon is paid.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I didn't take your links, and this site is free, so don't tell me here that it's paid, I took a link from another source, and only patreon is paid.
It is my compressed version, and the links posted are PAID links, get your facts straight first and check.

Excuse me but... I-Patch only and Official Gallery Unlocker? Or is the previous unlocker you uploaded still viable?
The gallery unlocker that is posted (at least by me) is still valid for any v0.10.x version.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
How to trigger this scene again? I got it in a past playthrough but cannot reach it anymore. Which requirements are needed and when does it appears?
1729425318200.png

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Life in Santa County 0.10.2: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Mega Workupload
Hello, is there a way to only have the patch or disable the walkthrough? I'm interested for the patch but I don't want to have any spoilers on choices that I make.

The whole patch works with the script.rpy, so I looked for a command to turn the walkthrough to False, but found nothing.:confused:

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Hello, is there a way to only have the patch or disable the walkthrough? I'm interested for the patch but I don't want to have any spoilers on choices that I make.

The whole patch works with the script.rpy, so I looked for a command to turn the walkthrough to False, but found nothing.:confused:
I think there is no simple way to disable the walkthrough. You have to manually search in every .rpy file in the /script folder for the following words - [sdgreen]; [sdred]; [sdlove] - delete them, then save the file.

Or you can use just the patch.rpy and script.rpy file from SweatyDevil's mod, but in this case too, you must have to search and delete the above mentioned words in the script.rpy, then save the file. (In this case you will need the unmodified version of all .rpy in the /script folder).

Reactions: lTTMl

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so this game still have many animations not done unless you get gold and then platinum and then platinum ++ for all animations?

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
It's on the sario path aka the rise path
That i know, but thanks for the confirmation. How to indicate if i am on it? The scene after visiting Lux seemed to have changed in v0.8 which was a good indicator for me. But i am pretty sure that i am on Sarios path. Are there other things you also have to consider?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
That i know, but thanks for the confirmation. How to indicate if i am on it? The scene after visiting Lux seemed to have changed in v0.8 which was a good indicator for me. But i am pretty sure that i am on Sarios path. Are there other things you also have to consider?
Well for one a lot of the game has been completely redone so if you're continuing saves from older builds of the game then you might want to consider doing a fresh playthrough especially the sario path because you now choose the path before the interaction between you sario and his tall bodyguard guy on your way to school.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Well for one a lot of the game has been completely redone so if you're continuing saves from older builds of the game then you might want to consider doing a fresh playthrough especially the sario path because you now choose the path before the interaction between you sario and his tall bodyguard guy on your way to school.
Yeah, thats why i already started a completely new playthrough. Regarding the conversations i would say that i am on the Sario path. For example after visiting Lux i had the choices with Lauren to "Fight together" or "turn my back to the bad guys". I tried both choices there already but couldn't get the garage scene this way.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Yeah, thats why i already started a completely new playthrough. Regarding the conversations i would say that i am on the Sario path. For example after visiting Lux i had the choices with Lauren to "Fight together" or "turn my back to the bad guys". I tried both choices there already but couldn't get the garage scene this way.
In the scene where Lauren confronts you in your room do you lie to her or tell the truth because when I chose to tell the truth I got the garage scene.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
In the scene where Lauren confronts you in your room do you lie to her or tell the truth because when I chose to tell the truth I got the garage scene.
When does this scene happens? Do you mean at the holidays with her? This would mean that the garage scene was moved. I thought the garage scene happens after the day with Chloe/Zara as before. Can't remember another scene with Lauren earlier where its about lying or telling the truth.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
When does this scene happens? Do you mean at the holidays with her? This would mean that the garage scene was moved. I thought the garage scene happens after the day with Chloe/Zara as before. Can't remember another scene with Lauren earlier where its about lying or telling the truth.
The scene where Lauren confronts you in your room about you getting involved in what's going on yes, they moved that scene around from when it happened before, but it still takes place before the dinner date with Lauren at the lux and the garage scene with chloe and zara was completely removed.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
The scene where Lauren confronts you in your room about you getting involved in what's going on yes, they moved that scene around from when it happened before, but it still takes place before the dinner date with Lauren at the lux and the garage scene with chloe and zara was completely removed.
I meant the garage scene with Elizabeth, I remember this happening the evening before going on holiday. I can't find the scene with Lauren confronting Mc in my save tabs before being at Lux although i normally save at every choice. There was such a scene in the v0.8 right after buying Iris guitar. But now this one doesnt appear anymore.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I meant the garage scene with Elizabeth, I remember this happening the evening before going on holiday. I can't find the scene with Lauren confronting Mc in my save tabs before being at Lux although i normally save at every choice. There was such a scene in the v0.8 right after buying Iris guitar. But now this one doesnt appear anymore.
Are you doing a completely fresh playthrough or just going through old saves because they've changed so much around and got rid of some stuff as well?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes