Itsphred

Aug 15, 2024
Some are still missing
hhmmmm.. odd... i just continued from where i left off before the update.. before i installed that patch.. i was getting black screens when the animations were starting... when i installed the patch and continued the story.. i had no issues afterwards.. not sure if it's on your end.. but everything worked well for me.. hope you get yours fixed though

ApolloT

Nov 18, 2021
I also didn't see those animations when I continued the story.. I was like "why is my screen black?" lol I updated the patch from 10.1 to 10.2
and all the renders and animations are in there now...

Video converted to gif below for proof.. hope that helps!

View attachment 4159357

Here's the Mega Link for it

This isn't the scene I'm referring to. The scene is the threesome with Lauren and Chloe with a Lauren blowjob scene presented, yet missing and the hotdog option presented but missing the animation also. Can you confirm those animations are in your game?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: tallghostdown

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Just a question but what wt guide are you using? As far as I know there's no guide for current version but only for older version before the rework. Which means useless for current version.
If you figure out the answer I'd be interested in knowing also. I want to go through this avn, but I would really want a walkthrough. I just don't have the time to mess around with different saves. I remember finding this vn earlier this year and there seemed to be no walkthrough that worked then either

Wait, isn't your walkthrough linked on the main page?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
This isn't the scene I'm referring to. The scene is the threesome with Lauren and Chloe with a Lauren blowjob scene presented, yet missing and the hotdog option presented but missing the animation also. Can you confirm those animations are in your game?
same issue here

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
If you figure out the answer I'd be interested in knowing also. I want to go through this avn, but I would really want a walkthrough. I just don't have the time to mess around with different saves. I remember finding this vn earlier this year and there seemed to be no walkthrough that worked then either

Wait, isn't your walkthrough linked on the main page?
Yes, it is but that's mod. I was actually talking about a PDF walkthrough since it looks like that's what he was using based on his posts.

Itsphred

Aug 15, 2024
the blowjob's there (below) if it's the scene you're talking about .. its the hotdog scene I just found out that's the issue.. the hotdog scene just states *animation* but no actual animation, it's also there when after this animation to Deepthroat Lauren.. you also get the *animation* tag ( see below )

ezgif-6-b06229b669.gif

hotdog.png

DTlauren.png

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LifeinSantaCounty-0.10.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: Previous compression didn't have the animations copied over, it's fixed now, sorry :cry:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed version still you can download the update only below.

UPDATE ONLY COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
Thanks bro.

guyincognito94

May 17, 2020
Life in Santa County 0.10.2: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

download link:
Mega Workupload
how do i remove just the incest patch from the mod?

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
Stuck in school free roam

I'm following the WT guide step-by-step and the game doesn't seem to be following the guide or vice versa.
I've completed the first two steps; on step 3, on 2nd floor below, where the heck is the "I-shaped paint" mentioned in the WT?

2nd Floor (with I-shaped paint on the ground)
Automatically get scene with drug dealer kids
◦ "Warn them harshly." ֍֍
◦ "Tell them that you have no interest."

I've checked the whole campus including the roof and I found no drug dealers

View attachment 4158652
I too can't find the 2nd floor with the I-Shaped Paint. And I can't even find the roof, how do you get there?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes