LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
there s no sex in that scene. i got that scene and honestly i dont know how, and most of all i dont know why is in the gallery in the first place,cause there re no sex contents at all.
Thanks, I was asking because the game for me ended after being in the pool with mom, I dont know if this is a scene for those who joined the mafia or gang since I didnt joined.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Anyone knows how to get this scene which is called Elizabeth is in blue?
If I remember correctly the MC should not have sex with the Aunt at the afternoon. In that case he is at home and scene happens. And I think the scene is available for both paths.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
How long does it take to get a new update? I have seen that it's been a year and half and there's only 3 chapters by far. So can I assume that the development speed is quite slow?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
How long does it take to get a new update? I have seen that it's been a year and half and there's only 3 chapters by far. So can I assume that the development speed is quite slow?
Updates come on average between 3-4 months. 3 months is a normal time for 3dcg games with quality renders. Games that bring updates before 3 months usually come with very few content. The length of updates for this game is not bad. Updates include over 1200 renders. If you are going to play for the first time, I can say that the game has a satisfactory length compared to 1.5 years. If I'm not mistaken, the game has received 4 major updates so far, apart from the prologue

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes