lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Good update, thank you to the devs for the work. I really like how there is a lot of buildup and sexual scenes without there being outright sex immediately for all the characters. Stuff like the plumbing scene is really hot. Saving Ron and the scene with Cam was hilarious and hot too. Chloe scene was hot. Also as someone with a foot fetish, I appreciate the girls being barefoot and having their feet/legs on screen often.
I also really appreciate animations being in the update, we had issues with 'half finished' updates before.

As far as criticism goes, I did get a few errors, nothing game breaking, but multiple people seem to have issue with this, so thats annoying. Also given the lengthy time between the update felt maybe a little short, but apparently there was some dev drama/hardware issues, so I guess this can be forgiven. Also why is Chloe scene not in the gallery? There are multiple earlier scenes missing from the gallery, this is highly annoying!

But otherwise, really happy with this update. Please keep up the great work devs!

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script/alteration/update3/up3freeroam/up3day1home.rpy", line 370, in execute
File "game/script/alteration/update3/up3freeroam/up3day1home.rpy", line 370, in execute
File "game/script/alteration/update3/up3freeroam/up3day1home.rpy", line 418, in execute
File "game/script/alteration/update3/up3freeroam/up3day1home.rpy", line 419, in execute
File "game/script/alteration/update3/up3freeroam/up3day1home.rpy", line 419, in keywords
File "game/script/alteration/update3/up3freeroam/up3day1home.rpy", line 425, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

I'm getting this bug when im trying to leave the house before the date with lauren

atrzinka

Jan 2, 2021
This update was great. I felt it was pretty dang long when compared to other games updates these days. For those wondering about the animations, they are present from what I've seen and they were excellent. Also did not run into any issues with the patch, everything worked fine on my end.

Reactions: calmau

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
1675852545459.png
I litterally laughed my ass off thinking Thats what she said. (sorry just downloaded am playing through slowly first time)

• Haha
Reactions: Ron
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes