anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
I check updates every day and look for something I have not tried yet that has significant content so I can get immersed in the story.

My recommendation is to pick something in a genre you like and decide whether or not you strongly prefer the completed tag (which you can use as a search criteria).

The four AVNs in my sig are all good - only one is actually complete though.

I won't make more specific recommendations on this thread - going too far OT.

I will also recommend looking for people who you respect as posters - people who have the same/close to the same POV as you and see what AVNs they recommend in their signatures.

Another option is to search looking for the highest rated AVNs on F95.

One final thought - be patient and don't judge a book by its cover - there are some great AVNs that don't have top of the line graphics, but they tell a great story and/or have wonderful humor.

Sometimes you have to do the download and take 1/2 - 1 hour to really try out an AVN to see if it is something you really enjoy.

Cheers!! :coffee:
thank u so much for your kind answer!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
No new post, no Beta testing. Seems like an endless journey of postponing.
Obviously the expected update shall be the last one. The being in a n out of breath state is on the plate. Unfortunately the team is not able to complete the ordinary vn. The reason why they have started this sand-box story is above me. First task for newcomers is completing of the first game. For example, Faerin finished MOH, than started MM. after competion of MM he embarked on current project. The key point the Moody has never had an aim for getting a reputation as a guy who closes the projects successfully and is certain where to move. So only we can do is to say R I P to The life in Santa County.

only MILF

Formerly 'buktccbfc71'
Dec 30, 2020
Obviously the expected update shall be the last one. The being in a n out of breath state is on the plate. Unfortunately the team is not able to complete the ordinary vn. The reason why they have started this sand-box story is above me. First task for newcomers is completing of the first game. For example, Faerin finished MOH, than started MM. after competion of MM he embarked on current project. The key point the Moody has never had an aim for getting a reputation as a guy who closes the projects successfully and is certain where to move. So only we can do is to say R I P to The life in Santa County.
Many people end up like this. :confused: :( :cry::cautious:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The delays are only thing they are able to give. There is nothing unexpected of their patrons being so few, becourse the dev team does not deem themself bind to execute promises. Nevertherless they have decided to move to steam. They can go to exchange with the same success. The guys do not respect their customers at all. So lets spend 7 months for doing nothing with selling them a story about how hard to survive in the Turkey and ow difficult to renovate a sand-box (who ever has demanded it here). Wonna raise funds like NLT does? Work as NLT. Meet deadlines and perform your promises.

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
The development of this game will continue, but the developer is not planning properly, in any case, we must hope that the new update will be worth all the waiting, I have always supported bold bash guys because they always gives updates with a lot of content and On the other hand, the quality of their renderings is really high and good, and I think that this time a lot of content will be released from the new update.
adding the sandbox mode may not be a good idea, unless they can provide enough unique contents in most of the locations on the map for players to explore.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
They have a secret OF account where they post new devlogs or updates don't mind me asking
If you are patronising them they shall grant you an access to discord section where such issues are to be addressed. The key point how often the dev team visits their discord forum.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes