jackstanton

Jul 13, 2019
Tried playing this, but after the coffee with Elena thing, game instantly crashed just the same as invecta has posted. I've noticed that this doesn't happen if you're going with the Sario route (I'm guessing the game now locks that after your choice with Lauren earlier) and everything plays out normally. So is there no way to progress on a non-Sario route on this version?
Yes, I have the hard crash as well.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
They just made way more clear lines on what is allowed and what isnt. Examples being...

Not permitted

• Real or animated works (photo, video, written, audio) featuring sexual activity or role play interactions between family members who are blood relatives or part of the same immediate family (e.g. siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents).

Sexual violence

Patreon has zero tolerance when it comes to works, real or animated, that glorify non-consensual sexual acts such as rape, sexual assault, or coerced consent (e.g. under the influence of drugs or alcohol, hypnosis, blackmail). Personal accounts or survival stories involving sexual violence, however, are permitted.
Every artist/develover/content maker who respect themself and their work should emigrate to Subscribestar or other support resourses which doesnt have endlessly tightening braindead rules and censorship.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
They just made way more clear lines on what is allowed and what isnt. Examples being...

Not permitted

• Real or animated works (photo, video, written, audio) featuring sexual activity or role play interactions between family members who are blood relatives or part of the same immediate family (e.g. siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents).

Sexual violence

Patreon has zero tolerance when it comes to works, real or animated, that glorify non-consensual sexual acts such as rape, sexual assault, or coerced consent (e.g. under the influence of drugs or alcohol, hypnosis, blackmail). Personal accounts or survival stories involving sexual violence, however, are permitted.
So? As far as I remember the game wasn't about stepfamily, It was landlady and tenant, no one adopted anyone. And step crap wasn't even mentioned.
It's not very common for games to use stepfam in general, mostly in games the relationships are either customizable or it's landlady and tenant.

Reactions: Boopeeman

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So? As far as I remember the game wasn't about stepfamily, It was landlady and tenant, no one adopted anyone. And step crap wasn't even mentioned.
It's not very common for games to use stepfam in general, mostly in games the relationships are either customizable or it's landlady and tenant.
My dude just play the update. If you dont think the story is worse great, keep playing it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how to destroy a ood game just for being lazy and not thinking a right way with dilogue to be used with an I-Patch like a ton of other games do...well i'm very disappointed about thisa shit....Patreon are a bunch of iphocryte and we all know this, but dev choosed to ct his balls not give us the same content that would work wih an ipatch..why not name the motrhjer a step-mother and let we change realationship wiith a mod or an i patch...boooooo

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hope patreon bankarupt soon...now even stemother isn't allowed...go fuck yourself bunch of ridsicolus

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Every artist/develover/content maker who respect themself and their work should emigrate to Subscribestar or other support resourses which doesnt have endlessly tightening braindead rules and censorship.
Problem... there arent many other support sites with other payment methods than creditcard. Paypal is the most popular payment method, especially in the internet. Going to subscribestar as the only option for income will cut you short. And paypal will never cooperate with subscribestar, and if they will... subscribestar needs to set the same rules as patreon.

So as a DEV, you either bite in the sour apple and change to subscribestar, or you bite in a different apple and change the game and piss of some players and see if you lose income that way. They went for the latter and it turned out that the game is now different and... changed for the worse. It remains to be seen if patreon supporter see it the same way as many others around F95 do (cause i aint a patreon supporter anymore because of the lies in the past of the DEV and the ridiculous excuses for delaying updates or not releasing them full). Many DEVs already made a subscribestar page besides patreon, some encourage their supporters to go with subscribestar rather than patreon if they can (ocean for example) but yeah... the payment method is a burden, only creditcard is just not good. I dont have a creditcard, i dont need one, and i will for sure not get one just for subscribestar.

• Sad
Reactions: "Download"

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how to destroy a ood game just for being lazy and not thinking a right way with dilogue to be used with an I-Patch like a ton of other games do...well i'm very disappointed about thisa shit....Patreon are a bunch of iphocryte and we all know this, but dev choosed to ct his balls not give us the same content that would work wih an ipatch..why not name the motrhjer a step-mother and let we change realationship wiith a mod or an i patch...boooooo
How did the dev cut his balls off?

99% of people here are not paying for it :ROFLMAO: Dev already said they don't look here and don't give a fuck about anyone here.

It's going to Steam, that's why they removed the "high school" content and why the prologue had to be remade so it would get accepted on Steam, this is also is not the final version, this is a work in progress and still reworking the game. There is going to be another update in a few weeks as well.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't see any new scenes in gallery. Shows same ones as previous version.
Anyone else getting this?
They are not the same, because the first 3 are completely new scenes and were not in any version of the game before. There are new scenes in the gallery that are not the same as previous versions of the game as they weren't in it. Not all scenes are part of the gallery either.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
99% of people here are not paying for it :ROFLMAO: Dev already said they don't look here and don't give a fuck about anyone here.
Did you do any research? No? Then don't talk nonsense. This site is a huge platform with a large flow of people.
Quite a lot of people sign up from here. And yes I did some research, not advanced but at least some

And the fact that he said he doesn't give a shit about this site and everyone here means he's a complete jerk.
I would like to see what he would start saying if the people who subscribed to him from here unsubscribed

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
is there any game with this quality animation or is this game has the best animation by far?
are you serious? Its not even in the top 20 regarding animations.

They are good, but really... not that good and very short overall. And please dont ask for suggestions iam too lazy to make a list for you, sorry... if you are looking just for animations, set the tag in the latest updates search and take a look yourself.

Problem to me... many games with incredibly animations are just not good, or at least not to my taste. And many games without animatiosn are really good... only looking at animations will not get you anywhere.

Reactions: NewSeal and ct4me

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
I would be happy to give it to you but the changes are too big, it is a total restart of the game. Lauren is no longer the protagonist's mother. Not even with the I-Patch, what a shame they took away the good things from the game, all by remaining on Patreon. If it had been transferred to SubscribeStar to preserve the original narrative of the game, they should have removed the incest from the Tag. I'm going to wait if someone patches this game until then I'll be pausing the game or deleting it
Wow! hate that change.. I pick up this one today from someone here and it seems to work so far?

• Hey there
Reactions: Raizen84
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes