Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
please help
how to trigger sophie_dom scene?
I've already choose "beg her" and "Yes, my queen"
but I didn't trigger sophie_dom scene
If you beged her then you can't trigger dom scene cause you have choosen her sub path. For dom path you have to hostile with her from the beginning. Don't choose polite option all the time and threaten her.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
If you beged her then you can't trigger dom scene cause you have choosen her sub path. For dom path you have to hostile with her from the beginning. Don't choose polite option all the time and threaten her.
No, I used gallery unlocker
"Sophie dom scene" is a mc sub path scene (Sophie call herself queen)
mc dom path lead to "Sophie bed fun scene" (already got it)
I don't know how to trigger "Sophie dom scene"

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
WHEN WILL THIS GET AN UPDATE OR SHOULD I JUST PLAY THE CURRENT VERSION WITHOUT ANIMATIONS

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I know. He was so bored that he felt the inexplicable need to go through a gif folder or a search engine, make a post, and attach the gif just to...... who knows? It didn't accomplish anything beyond a few people becoming confused by the absurdity.
opinions 3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Is this where the good and bad path split? Also, one to strip club, another to the beach?

I am on the left choice now and end up in the strip club.

Lauren split.jpg

Reactions: Anxiaus

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
are there any known problems if you have both INCEST patch and Walkktrought mod installed ... in my case Lauren = Mum, MC is tenant or boyfriend and Ben's parents are landlord and landlady

Reactions: jasonvorhees
May 19, 2024
Life in Santa County 0.9.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod that's includes the official incest patch as well as the gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 3666142 View attachment 3666144 View attachment 3666145

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega Pixeldrain
uh why does your mod get rid of the controls on the right side that allow skipping etc?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes