SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed version still you can download the update only below.

UPDATE ONLY COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
I think you might have uploaded the wrong version. This seems to be 0.10.0 and not 0.10.2 (The compressed one, not the update only.)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think you might have uploaded the wrong version. This seems to be 0.10.0 and not 0.10.2 (The compressed one, not the update only.)
Maybe, I will see here in a few.

I guess you can make that argument, but those scenes are still blank and have "animation" text in them. If that's the case, then that portion should just be cut. It'd be a shame because that was the stuff I was wanting animated the most.
If you got my compressed version, there might be an issue, as for some reason I don't think the animations got copied over. Testing it now and uploading it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweatyDevil

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
What an horror I mean it could be good but with some errors or just don't had scenes in blank it's a shame. (It will be better just a chapter and update all game in a moment)
And I did play it the game had a corruption or saint mode to pass some relationship with characters you can't go villain all the time and your decisions can may change.
I'm not sure if the last thing it was this visual novel but I think when you had a crush with some girl you can had a bad ending if you decide to cheat on a girlfriend I'm not sure if it was. (If not I mistake other visual novel really similar with Christmas and in fact there's some other 3 cheating on a relationship mechanic from others games say I'll know)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He's right. I have full version with patch for full. And it says *animation without it
Well, the only thing I can think of is that it is an oversight, and they forgot or a bug.

I think there are actually a few animations here and there missing from early updates as well, can't remember for sure though.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Several scenes in the gallery still aren't animated, the reverse cowgirl animation with Lauren is just a reused animation that he had already made. This guy is getting lazy with the sex scenes.

Reactions: RUSTAO and lipe2410

B1ank1

Mar 23, 2023
i might be trippin theres no new animation. can i get a list of where to find the new scenes. The hotdog scene I want animated not even animated.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Life in Santa County 0.10.2: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Mega Workupload
Mod have been updated for the new version

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
good to see the dev got a significant boost on patreons after stagnating for so long, even though i haven't played in a very long time it's quite clear a lot of effort went into this.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i might be trippin theres no new animation. can i get a list of where to find the new scenes. The hotdog scene I want animated not even animated.
According to Itcho.io and comparing old vs new, there are 10 new animations added, and whatever bug fixes.

The dev needs a good English speaker to proofread the entire text, or at least someone with more writing experience.

Justausername123456

Apr 21, 2021
Though I haven't played this until now, I have read through some of the comments in this thread regarding the story in the earlier updates, and have read some of the walk through. It seems that the intro has changed drastically, from what I'm seeing. It's also quite disjointed in many ways (flashbacks to things which don't necessarily make a lot of sense). I just made it
, which apparently you could cause in earlier versions (?), and now I'm at a decision point
It's not very clear, based on the flow of the story so far.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Though I haven't played this until now, I have read through some of the comments in this thread regarding the story in the earlier updates, and have read some of the walk through. It seems that the intro has changed drastically, from what I'm seeing. It's also quite disjointed in many ways (flashbacks to things which don't necessarily make a lot of sense). I just made it
, which apparently you could cause in earlier versions (?), and now I'm at a decision point
It's not very clear, based on the flow of the story so far.
The beginning has changed yes, that removed anything related to high school and high school imagery as they are going to put in on Steam and a few other things, but after that, it's mostly the same.

As v0.8.1 is the last version before all the changes, I posted it a few pages back, and my compressed version of v0.8.1 is still in the thread.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes