Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
The scene where Lauren confronts you in your room about you getting involved in what's going on yes, they moved that scene around from when it happened before, but it still takes place before the dinner date with Lauren at the lux and the garage scene with chloe and zara was completely removed.
I meant the garage scene with Elizabeth, I remember this happening the evening before going on holiday. I can't find the scene with Lauren confronting Mc in my save tabs before being at Lux although i normally save at every choice. There was such a scene in the v0.8 right after buying Iris guitar. But now this one doesnt appear anymore.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I meant the garage scene with Elizabeth, I remember this happening the evening before going on holiday. I can't find the scene with Lauren confronting Mc in my save tabs before being at Lux although i normally save at every choice. There was such a scene in the v0.8 right after buying Iris guitar. But now this one doesnt appear anymore.
Are you doing a completely fresh playthrough or just going through old saves because they've changed so much around and got rid of some stuff as well?

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Are you doing a completely fresh playthrough or just going through old saves because they've changed so much around and got rid of some stuff as well?
I started a completely new playthrough in May and most of the saves are from June. That was when v0.9 came out. Then i stopped in the middle of v0.9 and now wanted to progress.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I started a completely new playthrough in May and most of the saves are from June. That was when v0.9 came out. Then i stopped in the middle of v0.9 and now wanted to progress.
hmm if that's the case then you should've seen that they've changed some of the scenes around and gotten rid of others and if you haven't noticed that then that's weird because you should get the garage scene before you go on holiday with Lauren because that's where you help the women.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
hmm if that's the case then you should've seen that they've changed some of the scenes around and gotten rid of others and if you haven't noticed that then that's weird
Yeah i noticed that many choices were gone and things changed. Some scenes in the gallery are also on the wrong spot looking at the story progression. But for my understanding the garage scene with Elizabeth comes up on the Sario Path which i should be on and after the day with Chloe/Zara at the evening right before the holidays. That's where i would think it comes up, regarding the structure of earlier version and looking at the gallery order. But it doesn't come up there for me. At which point should it appear? All other changes were visible for me yet.

Last edited:

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Yeah i noticed that many choices were gone and things changed. Some scenes in the gallery are also on the wrong spot looking at the story progression. But for my understanding the garage scene with Elizabeth comes up on the Sario Path which i should be on and after the day with Chloe/Zara at the evening right before the holidays. That's where i would think it comes up, regarding the structure of earlier version and looking at the gallery order. But it doesn't come up there for me. At which point should it appear? All other changes were visible for me yet.
Yeah it kinda sounds like you might need to start a whole brand new game from the main menu and not from a save file

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I think that i did that. But anyway, that seems like the best option. Thanks for the help.
no worries hopefully that will get it for you but as i said before when you get to the scene with Lauren in your room sitting in the chair when she confronts you about you getting involved tell the truth don't lie even though yes lying gives you 2 points with her the truth option gives you sario path plus the garage scene because if you lie to her it won't flag you for the sario path.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How come the mod version is 0.10.2 but the game version is 0.10.1 ?
Because they've not updated the thread yet...guess report it.

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. I’m here to let you know that I’ve added the remaining animations to the game, and I’ve got a few new details to share. First off, I’ve released V0.10.2 as both a patch and a full download. If you’ve already downloaded it before, there’s no need to do it again. And game is currently available for Naive tier members!

You can access the latest version of the game right here : LISC V0.10.2

If you haven’t voted in the Iris poll I released earlier, I highly recommend doing so!

I’m also excited to introduce a new feature! Starting this month, I’ll be adding extra clothing options for older animation sequences as special content for the Lover+ tier.

The next update is coming next month, and it will mainly feature content focused on Iris and Karen. I wasn’t too happy with the current Karen content, so I’ve decided to hold off on including it in this update. I’ll be adding it to next month’s update to make sure it’s done right.

Wishing you all a great day! I’m out for now.

Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

CHANGELOG V0.10.2 :

• Added missing Animation.
  • Minor bugfix
UPDATE ONLY:

MEGA

Full uncompressed:

Win/Linux/Mac:

NOTE: Previous compression didn't have the animations copied over, it's fixed now, sorry :cry:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed version still you can download the update only below.

UPDATE ONLY COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
If all you missed is a few animations, mostly the double dildo and another in the same scene don't install the update. It's not there.

I'm not going to criticize the Dev because I play this game free.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes