BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think the point is not that it wasn't realistic for her to be attracted to dave, I think it's more the fact that people don't want to also have to deal with those types of girls in adult games. At the end of the day these games are all fantasy and usually people don't really fantasize about their love interests being attracted to assholes like dave.
this ...this right here
110% accurate

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the point is not that it wasn't realistic for her to be attracted to dave, I think it's more the fact that people don't want to also have to deal with those types of girls in adult games. At the end of the day these games are all fantasy and usually people don't really fantasize about their love interests being attracted to assholes like dave.
Yeah, but at the same time if every girl is the same pure perfect virgin waiting for the MC to bang that fantasy can turn into a soulless illusion.
The MC banging his family is already suspension of disbelief territory, adding carbon copy characters is an error imo if you want to build a story.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, but at the same time if every girl is the same pure perfect virgin waiting for the MC to bang that fantasy can turn into a soulless illusion.
The MC banging his family is already suspension of disbelief territory, adding carbon copy characters is an error imo if you want to build a story.
Oh yeah I agree with that, I even said in a previous post that I don't need all the girls to be "pure" and that I wouldn't even care if the sister wasn't a virgin. It just kind of sucks to see a character so close to the mc being attracted to someone who at that point was the main enemy of the mc.

TakerMaker

Jun 19, 2018
Can someone tell me where the optional stuff for the police station is? Can't find the handcuff key or the way into back room...

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I had to suspend my disbelief pretty high in order to believe that somebody would be attracted to that leather-jacket-wearing-on top-of-his-bare-skin goblin-looking motherfucker, incest doesn't seem too much unrealistic when it's paired with that shit :D

I get that the devs are trying to make us hate this guy even more by making him go after your sister but it doesn't really work when she's into it aswell, it would make more sense if it was more of a peer pressure or something, maybe she wanted to date a "cool guy" to impress her friends or something but yeah, it's hard to perceive him as cool when the devs are trying to make him into a goffy cartoon villian at the same time.

Reactions: verzauberung

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I had to suspend my disbelief pretty high in order to believe that somebody would be attracted to that leather-jacket-wearing-on top-of-his-bare-skin goblin-looking motherfucker, incest doesn't seem too much unrealistic when it's paired with that shit :D

I get that the devs are trying to make us hate this guy even more by making him go after your sister but it doesn't really work when she's into it aswell, it would make more sense if it was more of a peer pressure or something, maybe she wanted to date a "cool guy" to impress her friends or something but yeah, it's hard to perceive him as cool when the devs are trying to make him into a goffy cartoon villian at the same time.
Well, that's the thing with "bad guys", when you get to know them they're shitty people like the one in the game. Young girls are attracted to them because they bully everyone, they have money and drugs and so on. I hate him too but I think the character is on point.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
0x52_URM cheats

mc(money etc ) // points // path // gallery

View attachment 1445902 View attachment 1445904 View attachment 1445903 View attachment 1445901

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1445899 View attachment 1445900

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )
Hello! I used the mod and unlocked the gallery. But how do I see the gallery? I cannot find anything in the menu with gallery view. Thank you!

ElNakauo

Oct 23, 2021
Screenshot_20211103-154729.png In the Android version it does not pass the messages, I tried it first with joiplay and it gives me the same error, and the APK gives the same problem

Sep 4, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.2 w/ IC patch (Fix for duplicate IC dialogue, bypass for bug at alarm code in the house)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can't find the link .. maybe it's my phone or don't use that site

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes