SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah. I'm into only one to one scenes and that feels romantic. Leave it. It seems like you never understand.
Well, I guess you got your wish....

3:08 PM]MOODY: I’ve done two updates with back-to-back threesome sequences. Saying this won’t happen again doesn’t mean I’m removing threesomes from the game entirely. All I want is a balance between the events.
3:50 PM]MOODY: There’s definitely no plan to remove them. Threesomes will still be in the game, just not in every update. They’ll be included when it makes sense.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
LISC-EP2 V0.10.0

NOTE: The new build has now been updated and added.

CHANGELOG 0.10.0 :

+850 Scene

+20 Animation

Minor bugfix

A lot of remaining animations will be added quickly. Also, I’ve removed the Karen sequence at the end of the update because I have a different plan for it. I’ll be adding it soon, and I’ll make sure the scene count hits 1000+ and animation amount hits 30+.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win/Linux:
(This is the new updated build)

Mac:

(This is the new updated build)

Official Gallery Unlocker :

F95 POST HERE

Changes from the intial release.

A lot of remaining animations will be added quickly. Also, I’ve removed the Karen sequence at the end of the update because I have a different plan for it. I’ll be adding it soon, and I’ll make sure the scene count hits 1000+ and animation amount hits 30+.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Can you upload compressed version maybe ? :p
NOTE: It will be sometime before I get the links up, it is 13GB and only the Win/Linux version is available and it's only on one hoster, and I am not going to be a dick to the dev and use their links (the hoster they are using it will get over-loaded and everyone will be fucked then). So, just wait a bit, because they haven't even uploaded Mac and Mac probably won't be uploaded (by the dev) for hours still as they have a really slow connection.
You can wait a little bit more, unless you want to buy it from Patreon if you're desperate to play the new update.

Reactions: tysiu

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life in Santa County [v0.10.1] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: v0.10.0 and v0.10.1 are identical, there are no changes. File name says v0.10.0, you can read here why.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life in Santa County [v0.10.x] [Bold Bash Studios]

UPDATED: 10/11/2024

GALLERY UNCLOCKER
(Official)

- - -

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Life in Santa County [v0.10.0] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: The archives and game version will read v1.0.1, this is what the dev calls it; LISC-EP2V 1.0.1.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GALLERY UNCLOCKER (Official)

- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
appreciate your work sincerely, you are beyond all estimations

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
Life in Santa County [v0.10.0] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: The archives and game version will read v1.0.1, this is what the dev calls it; LISC-EP2V 1.0.1.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GALLERY UNCLOCKER (Official)

- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
gallery not working.

Reactions: Abhapa
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes