69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega
Curious, but why isn't this in the OP? Kind of a pain to search the thread when that shouldn't even be necessary. Alot of other threads there's no need to actually search for patches if they exist.

Reactions: Bangbang6969

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
YES YES YES FUCK YES !!!!!!!!!!! about time we get a update for this :love::love::love::love::love::love::coffee:im so looking forward to playing this i dont like many sandboxes but this is a exception to my rule and a damn good one so thanks :coffee::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: princess bride

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ok, keep us updated pls
There are ZERO changes, v0.10.0 is the same thing as v0.10.1. I compared both version files. The only change is in the "about screen" the one I posted says v0.10.0 and the new one says v0.10.1 that is the only difference (4.20 MB difference to the about screen), there is nothing else changed.

It is not the bug fixed nor the updated version that adds the rest of the animations, if you have the version I posted 3 days ago, there is zero reason to download this.

That means my compressed post and the official gallery unlocker are the same to.

Both and also list v0.10.0 as the latest version.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LifeinSantaCounty-0.10.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
WTF.png
Huh? So he's about to graduate from college to go to... college? I wish the incest patch also fixed dumb shit like this, that's probably meant to be high school, but Patreon are a bunch of dumbasses.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeAngel

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 4122111
Huh? So he's about to graduate from college to go to... college? I wish the incest patch also fixed dumb shit like this, that's probably meant to be high school, but Patreon are a bunch of dumbasses.
Because it used to be "high school".

They removed anything (for v0.9.x and up) that said high school, like signs, text, etc to submit it for a Steam release, they must have over-looked that bit :ROFLMAO: (that includes the person who made the patch), there is an official patch as well.

Even though even having high school stuff on Patreon would also lead most to believe that he is under-age since most people in high school when they graduate are not 18.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Because it used to be "high school".

They removed anything (for v0.9.x and up) that said high school, like signs, text, etc to submit it for a Steam release, they must have over-looked that bit :ROFLMAO: (that includes the person who made the patch), there is an official patch as well.

Even though even having high school stuff on Patreon would also lead most to believe that he is under-age since most people in high school when they graduate are not 18.
Yeah dumb policies all-around, when even fictional cartoons need to be 18 to fuck in some countries (but not a legal requirement in the US, contrary to popular opinion, and even in the stricter UK they only need to be 16).

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

download link:
Workupload Mega

(This version is the same as the one found in the original post. The version number is based on the Patreon post.)
thank you

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes