Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Bad path leads most scenes :rolleyes:
Hero path totally waste no scenes there then why Dev put hero path options....
Remove romance tag there is no need tag in this game....
Yeah that does seem to be the case so far, I hope the dev puts more scenes in good path cause right now there´s almost no incentive to play it

Reactions: EthanHunt95

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
may have to give this game a miss until a mod or dev introduces a mini game skip as it has errored every time for me on first day of free roam, and also cheat options for stats as again, despite following the walkthrough, stats read as zero for intimidation and charm as soon as phone becomes available, even though i just chose 1.

according to the fan walkthrough there is a red book in 'mums' room but i couldn't find it and my stats should have been much better than 1 rise, 3 love, 2 lauren and zero all others.

possibly some error occuring from compressed version or ipatch?

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Greying out options just makes gameplay useless and less fun. And since players are constantly trying to not mess up a particular scene they fail to enjoy the process.
So if developers are this rigid with their game development methods then they should atleast provide "Built-in Walkthrough" option like many other games.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Trying the game for the first time but it's totally different from the linked walkthrough. Why is that? Are all the scenes still there? The first run I'm trying a good guy with Sophie dom

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to increase the font size or add a text box for the background? The text is kind of hard to see sometimes and its pretty small for me.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes