hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
how I unlock this scene for guitar?
Well i attached a quick&dirty modification (just flipping the required truth value for iris_day2_acc in up2nightcamelia for the unlock). If you extract it into the game directory (the actual directory called "game", and make sure you keep the subfolders!), you should now be able to buy the guitar if you have 6 or more iris points.

The trigger for buying the guitar happens directly after the Episode II Date with Camelia.

Owning the guitar will automatically allow you to see the gift sequence later (and Iris will enter the MCs room naked directly before the cliffhanger)

Someone asked for a hoster link, here is google dive:

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Well i attached a quick&dirty modification (just flipping the required truth value for iris_day2_acc in up2nightcamelia for the unlock). If you extract it into the game directory (the actual directory called "game", and make sure you keep the subfolders!), you should now be able to buy the guitar if you have 6 or more iris points.

The trigger for buying the guitar happens directly after the Episode II Date with Camelia.

Owning the guitar will automatically allow you to see the gift sequence later (and Iris will enter the MCs room naked directly before the cliffhanger)
worked like a charm(y), thnx

Last edited:
Reactions: hermesh

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022

how get the points with her without the cheat?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Can someone make an actual simple walkthrough?
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.8.1 Walkthrough

BannerBase0.8.1mini.jpg

Local: View attachment SantaCountyWTv0.8.1-b1.pdf
Alternative:

Edit: (20230723) updated to 0.8.1

Note: While phonefix below was originally released for 0.7.2, it still works for 8.1 (phone mixes up attributes, but its just a display error not affecting the game)

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
how get the points with her without the cheat?
you can gain plenty of points with her during the evening at home (+3) freeroam and the home freeroam after this (+5), both Episode I.
The problem is that the 2nd point gain (+5) is required to get enough, but it also (imo incorrectly) flips a variable that disables instead of enables buying the guitar.

Could someone upload this to Mediafire/Google Drive/Pixeldrain please?
Added a google drive link to my post

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
you can gain plenty of points with her during the evening at home (+3) freeroam and the home freeroam after this (+5), both Episode I.
The problem is that the 2nd point gain (+5) is required to get enough, but it also (imo incorrectly) flips a variable that disables instead of enables buying the guitar.

Added a google drive link to my post
I meant the actual game.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I honestly have no idea what a "full save game" is supposed to be. The whole savegame folder? A save from the end of content? A save with all gallery unlocks?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.04.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 1663524

Google Drive: Google Drive
Thanks for the walkthrough, it really helps! However, can't seem to find the money in kitchen in the first conversation with mom at night, before or after the conversation. (In the walkthrough, it says there is money on the fridge....) Money.jpg

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes