Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Some would argue that while pirating does happen in these forums, its real purpose is to serve as a community for adult games.
I completely agree with your post, but the first statement is optimistic, humans, on the whole, want anything free, it's a survival instinct, something free that benefits you means you have more energy for the next activity.
I know saying that what does that have to do with pirating games, very little, but the instinct doesn't care.
Also, there are many members here that don't have the maturity to understand there is someone that toiled, agonized, and sacrificed to produce the game.

Anyone who leaves a facepalm is one of those people.

wdadwwadawd

Feb 21, 2022
So no Rose and Camelia sex? What a pity... oh well, Sophie and Karen are totally worth it so it's not a bad thing for me.

And since mom, aunt and sis are the most popular ones, it's going to be a while before we do reach the good stuff with them. It sucks but that's the way it is.
Nope they weren't even mentioned. 2 new female characters were formerly introduced though. Alessia (boss's wife) and the lady who was sitting down crying in the bathroom.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
While I do appreciate the sharing of this update, wasn't there a changelog for this ;)

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
How do I get lauren to not turn me down at the pool?
And how do i trigger the helping out the neighbors scene?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
it's very short and very bad
short? yuup. Specially for 3 months. Bad? nahh bro. This is some top quality shit. The only thing I hate is that you can easily miss out on a lot of good content if you did not fully explore everything or did not pick the specific right choices 10 updates ago. And sometimes you gotta sacrifice an scene to get another. Cant have it all :cautious:

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
short? yuup. Specially for 3 months. Bad? nahh bro. This is some top quality shit. The only thing I hate is that you can easily miss out on a lot of good content if you did not fully explore everything or did not pick the specific right choices 10 updates ago. And sometimes you gotta sacrifice an scene to get another. Cant have it all :cautious:

Nope. For 3 months content in this and similar kind of games are pity , and stop defending those developers.

Yes graphic quality is good but every few months to have just 5 minutes of real gameplay CONTENT - its not even worth.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Life in Santa County [v0.6.1] [Bold Bash Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,44 GB / 1,02 GB - LISC-0.6.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 0,98 GB - LISC-0.6.1-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd: 101 MB / ~15 MB - LISC-0.6.1-update-crunched.7z
= 18,75% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone)
-

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes