bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
While I do appreciate the sharing of this update, wasn't there a changelog for this ;)

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
How do I get lauren to not turn me down at the pool?
And how do i trigger the helping out the neighbors scene?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
it's very short and very bad
short? yuup. Specially for 3 months. Bad? nahh bro. This is some top quality shit. The only thing I hate is that you can easily miss out on a lot of good content if you did not fully explore everything or did not pick the specific right choices 10 updates ago. And sometimes you gotta sacrifice an scene to get another. Cant have it all :cautious:

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
short? yuup. Specially for 3 months. Bad? nahh bro. This is some top quality shit. The only thing I hate is that you can easily miss out on a lot of good content if you did not fully explore everything or did not pick the specific right choices 10 updates ago. And sometimes you gotta sacrifice an scene to get another. Cant have it all :cautious:

Nope. For 3 months content in this and similar kind of games are pity , and stop defending those developers.

Yes graphic quality is good but every few months to have just 5 minutes of real gameplay CONTENT - its not even worth.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Life in Santa County [v0.6.1] [Bold Bash Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,44 GB / 1,02 GB - LISC-0.6.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 0,98 GB - LISC-0.6.1-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd: 101 MB / ~15 MB - LISC-0.6.1-update-crunched.7z
= 18,75% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone)
-

Last edited:

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Gallery unlocker. Right click and select save as. galleryunlock.rpy needs to be in "\LISC-0.6.0-pc\game" folder (the same folder as "archive.rpa"). Only works for v6.0.

**When I made the unlocker I had already played episode 2 so the variable to unlock that page in the gallery was already done. While the scenes were unlocked the button wasn't. Updated to unlock episode 2 page in gallery.

** This does work with v6.1(animation update)

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2020
Will there be content with Sophie if we don't take the dom route, just much later down the road, or will that be the only way she has scenes?

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
This Game has one of the Top 5 Renders of all Games around here and if u cant enjoy these u must be blind , period.
The Story has some flaws and unnecessary lenghts like the Prolouge but overall its a really good 4.5/5 and i cant wait for more.Really good work (y)

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes