coRex82

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys!
Just started the game, and i am also using the Walkthrough mod.

I hope everything works find, because the thing is, when i look at the phone and to the character stats, charisma and intimidation seems to raise "rise" and "love".
Charisma and Intimidation still are 0 (i am after the prologue and after the first free roam).

Does anybody has infos on this? (but maybe its not a problem after all)

skater555

Feb 22, 2021

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to provide an update on what's been going on since my last message. My personal life is doing great, no issues there. We've been able to adapt to the situation and keep moving forward with our work on the game. I know some of you have been wondering if the game will be released this month, and unfortunately the answer is no. We're going to be starting beta testing at the end of this month.

The reason for the delay is actually not related to my personal life, it's more about the script I wrote for the Lauren sequence. In addition, the number of stages was much higher than the first announcement we made to you. As I mentioned before, I like to experiment and try new things, but this time I may have gone a little overboard. I really wanted the Lauren sequence to be special. After all, Lauren is the character we all love and expect, including me and Fenriz. So I wrote a lot of scenes for it and tried using a different program to create the animations and visuals. Unfortunately, I ran into some hardware issues and ended up with a lot of unusable renders. I am sure that the problem we face is one that can be overcome, but there is not enough time for that, so we skip it and move on to the next solution. At worst, we have hundreds of patreon images. It's sad, but it's something.
I had also designed a new location where a lot of the scenes with Lauren and the main character would take place. I spent a lot of time working on every detail because we planned to use the location in different ways in a sandbox map we have planned for the future. We were able to create and render the scenes in the interior of the location without any problems, but when it came to rendering the exterior with the characters, it caused a huge memory load. I did a few render tests for interiors and exteriors and made sure everything was okay. But then very different problems started to emerge. It became impossible to render for more than a certain number of characters. We ended up having to go back to using DAZ, but we couldn't use the footage we had created with the other program because the visual style was too different.

We've been dealing with these types of issues and finding solutions for a while now, and because of the uncertainty, we didn't want to make any announcements. It's our decision to stay quiet rather than lying about the situation.

In terms of a solution, the rest of the game is done except for the Lauren parts. If I can finish those remaining chapters by the end of the month, we'll be able to beta test the entire game. If not, we'll release the game in two parts. After that we will release part 2 as soon as possible. Part 1 will be Chloe and Part 2 will be Lauren. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Going through all of this has made me realize that I was overthinking things and I've decided to try and avoid doing that in the future. Even if we had included all of the ideas we had, a lot of people probably wouldn't have noticed or cared. So, we're going to make sure to prioritize the quality and stability of the game over our personal preferences. In short, you can be sure that we have put all my ideas on hold until the project we will do after LISC.

Thanks for reading this and have a great week. Ours is going to be pretty hectic, but we're up for the challenge. :)

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
It's not really hating as he is just pointing out some of the things that do seem little odd in that devlog.

Like it's fair to question that how Moody, a dev who has now done this thing for quite some time already, doesn't see the difference right away with the other program created renders compared it to the Daz created renders so he won't waste too much time with this other program, like he now assumably did.

This is not the first, and most likely not even the last time that the update for LISC is delayed, and that's not a reason why any reasonable person would really hate on the devs for at this point. That's just how the whole AVN business is, it's almost a rule that every game gets delayed more or less, so nothing new under the sun. The reasoning for the delay now was just a little bit off and it was therefore, in my opinion, fairly questioned here. Again, no hate, but just questioning if the explanation was actually valid or if there is something else behind the curtain. Although it's not like it even matters too much anyways, as Moody and Fenriz do those devlogs for their Patreon supporters and not for the F95 community.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Finally we have obtained the confirmation of the things to be going in inappropriate way. Nevertheless I hope the developers to get through technical issues successfully and provide an update in the late of the next month.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Sure we're getting a release but this updates split into multiple releases are starting to become a trend in a few games. Then after awhile we're gonna get more parts 1,2,3,etc and then those will be delayed/ extended till release as well.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
I know some of you have been wondering if the game will be released this month, and unfortunately the answer is no. We're going to be starting beta testing at the end of this month.
What a surprise...

There's no excuse because there's no delay.
The patrons voted months ago for the update to release in december, and we're still in december lol.
You were saying?

Last edited:

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
It's not really hating as he is just pointing out some of the things that do seem little odd in that devlog.

Like it's fair to question that how Moody, a dev who has now done this thing for quite some time already, doesn't see the difference right away with the other program created renders compared it to the Daz created renders so he won't waste too much time with this other program, like he now assumably did.

This is not the first, and most likely not even the last time that the update for LISC is delayed, and that's not a reason why any reasonable person would really hate on the devs for at this point. That's just how the whole AVN business is, it's almost a rule that every game gets delayed more or less, so nothing new under the sun. The reasoning for the delay now was just a little bit off and it was therefore, in my opinion, fairly questioned here. Again, no hate, but just questioning if the explanation was actually valid or if there is something else behind the curtain. Although it's not like it even matters too much anyways, as Moody and Fenriz do those devlogs for their Patreon supporters and not for the F95 community.

Exactly bro. I was just pointing out things that were illogical to me, but I guess I got reported and my post got deleted.
Like I do edit and render videos and I triple check everything, if there's a visual difference between the videos I did in the past and the one I'm editing right now, I for sure ain't gonna render and keep rendering videos when there's an obvious visual difference or drop in quality.

Reactions: Piat

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The key point is not understanding of unavoidability of the delay. The key point is an absence of an approximate period of release. I guess the guys are not able to estime their needs for preparations. The second thing is upredictable size of the update. I would have not said the last one was so huge.

eterno21

Apr 13, 2021

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to provide an update on what's been going on since my last message. My personal life is doing great, no issues there. We've been able to adapt to the situation and keep moving forward with our work on the game. I know some of you have been wondering if the game will be released this month, and unfortunately the answer is no. We're going to be starting beta testing at the end of this month.

The reason for the delay is actually not related to my personal life, it's more about the script I wrote for the Lauren sequence. In addition, the number of stages was much higher than the first announcement we made to you. As I mentioned before, I like to experiment and try new things, but this time I may have gone a little overboard. I really wanted the Lauren sequence to be special. After all, Lauren is the character we all love and expect, including me and Fenriz. So I wrote a lot of scenes for it and tried using a different program to create the animations and visuals. Unfortunately, I ran into some hardware issues and ended up with a lot of unusable renders. I am sure that the problem we face is one that can be overcome, but there is not enough time for that, so we skip it and move on to the next solution. At worst, we have hundreds of patreon images. It's sad, but it's something.
I had also designed a new location where a lot of the scenes with Lauren and the main character would take place. I spent a lot of time working on every detail because we planned to use the location in different ways in a sandbox map we have planned for the future. We were able to create and render the scenes in the interior of the location without any problems, but when it came to rendering the exterior with the characters, it caused a huge memory load. I did a few render tests for interiors and exteriors and made sure everything was okay. But then very different problems started to emerge. It became impossible to render for more than a certain number of characters. We ended up having to go back to using DAZ, but we couldn't use the footage we had created with the other program because the visual style was too different.

We've been dealing with these types of issues and finding solutions for a while now, and because of the uncertainty, we didn't want to make any announcements. It's our decision to stay quiet rather than lying about the situation.

In terms of a solution, the rest of the game is done except for the Lauren parts. If I can finish those remaining chapters by the end of the month, we'll be able to beta test the entire game. If not, we'll release the game in two parts. After that we will release part 2 as soon as possible. Part 1 will be Chloe and Part 2 will be Lauren. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Going through all of this has made me realize that I was overthinking things and I've decided to try and avoid doing that in the future. Even if we had included all of the ideas we had, a lot of people probably wouldn't have noticed or cared. So, we're going to make sure to prioritize the quality and stability of the game over our personal preferences. In short, you can be sure that we have put all my ideas on hold until the project we will do after LISC.

Thanks for reading this and have a great week. Ours is going to be pretty hectic, but we're up for the challenge. :)
Very disappointing for me, they focus on a character that I don't like at all and they forget about my favorite, which is Sophie

Reactions: Piat and Paprika

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

Hey everyone,

i really dont understand those technical issues, i Just feel the urge to cry

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes