giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Life in Santa County [v0.7.0] [Bold Bash Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.01 GB

PC/MAC: - - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
Where do you find the towel to give to Iris? I've been clicking on things randomly through the house and nothing wants to work. I think it may be a bug, but I don't know. As it stands, the whole freeroam is buggy and incredibly laggy for whatever reason. Like, you can't even click to go back at times.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LifeinSantaCounty-0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
according to the changelog of whats left to incorporate

To do:

Animations problems will be fixed.
10 new animation will be added.
All animation added sound effect.
As for the animations, I confess that, until before this compression, I had never seen a video with a bitrate of 210mb. The compressed version is lighter as the bitrate has been greatly reduced.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
as much as id like to be, im no game dev, but if i was i would rather tell people im gonna delay the update release for a week or so while i work the bugs out. this is where time management comes into play. if your having trouble with a few aspects in the development maybe start a bit sooner on work on the next update. if your using all your available free time and still coming up short, maybe look into getting some help or extending the deadline for the release to give yourself enough time or assistance to complete the upcoming update goals. once again im not a dev and dont know the situations some devs may be in. if you need extra time to complete the project just let your fanbase know that you need to extend the release date a bit so you can get things cleaned up and running smoothly! there will always be those unreasonable assholes on the internet though who think devs need to be working around the clock with no sleep to give these people content, but its the internet and your not gonna get away from that!

anyway i just thought id chip in my two cents and ramble on a bit. in the end its just my opinion so take it or leave it!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi,
there is a bug at the Sophie room. When I tried to leave the house, the message says "I need to talk to Sophie".
Does anybody know how to trespass that bug?
Cheers!

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes