• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
You have to choose the bad path in game so you can see most scenes i think!
if you want just replay all scenes you can use that renpy mod and in label search section search character name and replay scenes.
i have gallery unlock...but i still want to play it at main game...need a save

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have this incest patch installed but it's kinda weird. Podis Lauren Mama - Ok, Aunt's signature - Ok but I don't have sister's signature?

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I guess it depends on whether you're playing with incest patch or not :LOL:
I obv mean with using the patch, so I take it youre saying there is? Im only asking because i hate a big build up for then the game to say end of update and then ahving to wait 6 motnhs id rather wait till a game is more developed.

• Angry
Reactions: JojodoLolo

Seekeros

Dec 20, 2022
I obv mean with using the patch, so I take it youre saying there is? Im only asking because i hate a big build up for then the game to say end of update and then ahving to wait 6 motnhs id rather wait till a game is more developed.
there is plenty incest I guess, as for whether you should play this game or not I think there's more than enough content as is to have fun, let me put this way, unless you want to fuck MCs mom (have to wait for next update) the game is worth checking out

Reactions: shawnnation
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes