MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Did Lauren's model get changed/updated? I don't recall her having breasts that large prior.
It seems like the dev might have slipped off with the sliders in this one. Maybe he was in such a hurry to get this one out for the folks after over six months of delay that he just set Chloe's sliders for Lauren too. :HideThePain:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It seems like the dev might have slipped off with the sliders in this one. Maybe he was in such a hurry to get this one out for the folks after over six months of delay that he just set Chloe's sliders for Lauren too. :HideThePain:
I noticed it too, from the teaser's actually, she seemed somewhat different, who knows maybe my mind is playing tricks on me :rolleyes:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
However, the most important thing is that we finally got what everyone wanted for so long... ;)
I thought the older version (haha that's not a pun) was a bit better looking, unless my mind is playing tricks on me :lepew:

I mean I know what happens already but, I'm still going to wait it out for the bugfix/full animation version. Besides, it's been so long that I barely remember any of it, so going to start again along with the WT mod as well (with URM to for good measure).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I thought the older version (haha that's not a pun) was a bit better looking, unless my mind is playing tricks on me :lepew:

I mean I know what happens already but, I'm still going to wait it out for the bugfix/full animation version. Besides, it's been so long that I barely remember any of it, so going to start again along with the WT mod as well (with URM to for good measure).
Yes, I'm also waiting for the full version, because then the story of this trip will be complete. You can enjoy this game either as a good guy or as a bad guy. (y)

chiliwell

Dec 14, 2022
Unofficial patched Android port of LISC 0.8.0 with alternative save location ( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.lisc), Usual Gestures.

Note: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Pixeldrain
Thanks for the android port, but can you make it non incest patch aswell?

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for the android port, but can you make it non incest patch aswell?
That's an odd request :oops:. I will do it if I get enough requests for the new version which is coming soon with animations. You can also copy the patch later to my mentioned directory to enable incest.

Reactions: chiliwell

chiliwell

Dec 14, 2022
That's an odd request :oops:. I will do it if I get enough requests for the new version which is coming soon with animations. You can also copy the patch later to my mentioned directory to enable incest.
I dont know, im just not into it, im really sorry . But anyway, thanks for the hardwork man i appreciate it

Reactions: Ragnar

Feb 26, 2022
Still no love for us MAC users? Isn't the conversion an easy task for those who know how to do it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life in Santa County [v0.8.1]

GALLERY UNLOCKER:

NOTE: This the "dev's official gallery unlocker"

- -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor