JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I've seen a few people comment about the missing images bugs so I found at least a portion of the problem in the script files.
The missing images aren't missing at all, they're just improperly labeled. If you go into the game/script/animation folder, you'll see a rpy file titled "blinks".
Open that file, do a search for "lfe" and replace all found instances with "lye" instead, it should fix a lot of the issues with the "missing images".
I'm still having some trouble with the missing animations but I'm starting to think that they just haven't been added yet as this is still the beta version.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Honestly I just played this game, I try to follow what you say pal but can't find the scripts' folder.
I tried looking in the game folder, but there was still nothing. where exactly?
Ahh damn. Sorry man. What you need to do is download unren (click here my guy), drop it into the folder with the python file (should be in the same folder you see the program that starts the game)
once it's in there, open up the unren program and a black box with white text should pop up with some numbered options.
select 1 and hit enter.
once its done, press 1 and enter again.
then press 2 and enter.
Once all of that is finished, you should be able to find the scripts folder.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
To all new players : this game is fantastic ! But wait for a stable version.

When the leak on f95 comes too fast, you only get a test version.
Then new players will try it... get mad because of bugs... and then some of them ignore this game forever without even reading the comments. Discouraging new players to come along sucks for such a good game. That's why games updates shouldn't be posted too fast on f95. What's the point of posting an update-test if it's buggy? Internet points? :cautious:
Reading the last 10 pages here made me :rolleyes: and :KEK:
TBH they should be nuked (and deleted) from this thread since all I keep seeing is "omg my game is bugged!!" :FacePalm:
This post by zh is the only one worth reading (and not delete). Congrats on breaking the 4th wall and know what's really going on :WeSmart:
Anyways, at this point there should be a Developer Note on Post 1 (or just put it above the DL links since "too many clicks = bad!") warning this current version is bugged. Would save the hassle of not reading 5+ pages of the same comments I keep seeing here :HideThePain:

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
I've seen a few people comment about the missing images bugs so I found at least a portion of the problem in the script files.
The missing images aren't missing at all, they're just improperly labeled. If you go into the game/script/animation folder, you'll see a rpy file titled "blinks".
Open that file, do a search for "lfe" and replace all found instances with "lye" instead, it should fix a lot of the issues with the "missing images".
I'm still having some trouble with the missing animations but I'm starting to think that they just haven't been added yet as this is still the beta version.
i replaced all lfe on lye and it didn't worked for me) probably should wait dev's fix :(

Jan 10, 2022
download.jpg o_O
did this game have animations or not? in changelog are 40 animations in version 0.5.0 but as you can see in my screenshot it's confusing :D don't want to download 4,5gb without knowing beforehand

Last edited:

RedTexan

May 19, 2018
i replaced all lfe on lye and it didn't worked for me) probably should wait dev's fix :(
to fix this problem you need to go to game/images/update 1/SAM and replace all caps SAM to sam, ie sam_1.webp. THEN when this is done, you need to go to game/script/alteration/update1 and edit file update1.rpy and change all CAP SAM to sam the images should work then, somehow the issue is with caps lock. If you need better explanation let me know.

RedTexan

May 19, 2018
to fix this problem you need to go to game/images/update 1/SAM and replace all caps SAM to sam, ie sam_1.webp. THEN when this is done, you need to go to game/script/alteration/update1 and edit file update1.rpy and change all CAP SAM to sam the images should work then, somehow the issue is with caps lock. If you need better explanation let me know.
EDIT >>> I think you do not need to change all those files under images from Cap SAM to sam, just edit the update1.rpy file with Notepad++ search for SAM and replace all instances with sam

Reactions: bennino1984

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Perfect! Now it works!

Just a tip: there are some files into script/alteration/update1 folder there has SAM_ANIM, SAM_ANIM1 and ANIM2. I changed all of them cutting off the caps on "anim" word too. Now it works fine.

Reactions: juleswindu and rnzn

RedTexan

May 19, 2018
OR you can just copy this attached file to your game/script/alteration/update1 <<< you need to make this folder.

For those having "not a valid 32 exe" issue, you can resolve it by downloading the compressed version, and adding the exe from that to the uncompressed version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drafox
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes