SympoTaz

Jul 25, 2022
Anybody know why when i add the i-patch it removes most of the images from the game? I normally just replace all files from patch from files in folder, is the certain files i dont replace or am i just doing something wrong?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey what's up with the two boys who were locked up with Lauren in bathroom was Lauren fucking with them? And her husband mentioned something about basement when Lauren and her husband were arguing what was that. I'm confused can anyone tell me what was that

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Hey what's up with the two boys who were locked up with Lauren in bathroom was Lauren fucking with them? And her husband mentioned something about basement when Lauren and her husband were arguing what was that. I'm confused can anyone tell me what was that
No, she was interrogating them.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
No, she was interrogating them.
What? With locked up with them in bathroom it doesn't make any sense. The dev should have given the option where mc can watch to confirm it what was actually happening in there and also there isn't any conversation with Lauren and mc that confirm what is she doing there with them. It looks suspicious bro. And when she arguing with her husband she said it was a mistake when her husband talk about the basement.was she a slut who is banging the boys. Idk know bro I'm so frustrated after seeing that.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What? With locked up with them in bathroom it doesn't make any sense. The dev should have given the option where mc can watch to confirm it what was actually happening in there and also there isn't any conversation with Lauren and mc that confirm what is she doing there with them. It looks suspicious bro. And when she arguing with her husband she said it was a mistake when her husband talk about the basement.was she a slut who is banging the boys. Idk know bro I'm so frustrated after seeing that.
For Fuck sake, she tells to mc she catch that guys selling drugs in school and them interrogate them. With the information she got from them, she bring the issue to school, but that backfired to her because the fathers of the boys were influentes and corrupts and made her lose her job to protect their sons. All this is fully exposed in the story later on.
And devs delete the scene of Lauren taking the boys to the bathroom in the reworked prologue. So your fragile and insecure ego can calm the fucking down now.

Oct 19, 2023
For Fuck sake, she tells to mc she catch that guys selling drugs in school and them interrogate them. With the information she got from them, she bring the issue to school, but that backfired to her because the fathers of the boys were influentes and corrupts and made her lose her job to protect their sons. All this is fully exposed in the story later on.
And devs delete the scene of Lauren taking the boys to the bathroom in the reworked prologue. So your fragile and insecure ego can calm the fucking down now.
You're overheating, man. Grab yourself a cold one beer png.png

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey man why are you fucking overreacting. I simply asked a question whatever was in my mind and if you annoyed by my post simply don't give answer for that. who are you talking to me like this man. And you should also calm down your fucking arrogant ego.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Imagine telling someone they have a fragile ego and to calm down while simultaneously losing your shit lol

Dev only changed the story to sooth those that immerse themselves in a story and have control issues.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes